View Full Version : Midwest and Plains
- Going to Minneapolis
- Detroit: Palmer Woods Neighborhood Tour (April 2012)
- Kansas City voters approve streetcar taxing district with 70% approval
- Indianapolis, Indiana.
- General Motors headed towards bankruptcy--Again..Forbes
- Springfield, Ohio: City/Community Hospital post-closure
- KC - Frommer's Top 10 Travel Destinations 2012
- Minneapolis 'n' stuff
- Are the Twin Cities (gasp!) booming again?
- Chruches of Detroit
- anyone in Minnesota? allong the mississipi grand rapids to mini
- Loring Park and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Midwest/Plains city that utilizes waterfront the best
- Youngstown: The abandoned Paramount Theatre
- Duluth, Minnesota - new pictures
- A glimpse at winning bid concepts for new Vikings Stadium
- Duluth - From 18th Ave. W. to Central Ave.
- Grand Rapids, Michigan Photo Tour (September 2012)
- Minneapolis summer
- Moose Lake, Minnesota: An ideal town
- A phototour of the Minneapolis-St Paul central corridor part 1
- Port Huron, Michigan
- Springfield, Ohio: Abandoned Crowell-Collier Industrial Complex
- Jefferson, OH
- Grand Rapids, Michigan: Heritage Hill
- Favorite Great Lakes Beaches
- Detroit 20 years from now?
- Indianapolis for the B1G Championship Game
- Early Winter in Uptown, Minneapolis
- KC streetcar taxes pass overwhelmingly
- Minneapolis, St Paul and bluff country
- University of Minnesota — East Bank
- University of Minnesota — West Bank (and a bit of Cedar-Riverside)
- Youngstown: Legal Arts Centre
- Downtown Detroit: Last Weekend of 2012 in the D!
- My Photos of Milwaukee
- My annual pictures of the Midwest (2012 edition) (80+ photos)
- Mayo Clinic Expansion
- Glass City USA: Winter 2013
- Minneapolis and the upper Midwest - 2012 a year in photographs
- Wisconsin Counties: Population change from 2010 - 2012
- Detroit: Historic Park Avenue District
- CityMotion cool HDR time laspe video, Marquette MI
- Renderings of new Vikings Stadium
- Trip to Detroit
- My Pictures of Cincinnati
- How far away can you see the Milwaukee Skyline?
- Great Lakes Vacation to Michigan
- Twin Cities is a corporate powerhouse
- Census of 25 Largest Midwestern Cities
- Liberty Memorial and Union Hill Photos - Kansas City, MO
- Red State v. Blue in Wisconsin-Minnesota rivalry
- Capital cities with state universities
- St. Paul's Farmers Market
- Des Moines photos
- Indiana & Indianapolis Development and political debates/Other Topics
- Detroit Pictures
- Minneapolis and St Paul - 2013 so far (photos)
- Spring and Early Summer in Wisconsin (A little driftless area, Madison, Milwaukee, Manitowoc and Door County)
- Minnehaha Falls Park, Minneapolis
- A Day In The Life Of Downtown Wausau WI
- Como Park, Saint Paul
- Linden Hills & Lake Harriet, Minneapolis
- Largest midwest cities ranked by city-core population
- Summer in Downtown Saint Paul
- Population Distribution by Race
- Lamberton, Minnesota
- Worthington, Minnesota
- Harley Davidson 110th Birthday Bash in MKE
- Toledo, Ohio (Summer 2013) Tour: Part 1
- Toledo, Ohio (Summer 2013) Tour: Part 2
- More Midwest/Population and Density Rankings
- Dearborn, Michigan: Tour of the Henry Ford (and a bit of Detroit)
- Minneapolis - the yang of of winter's yin
- Detroit (Summer 2013) Photo Tour, Day 1, Part 1: A gorgeous afternoon downtown!
- Detroit (Summer 2013) Photo Tour: Day 1, Part 2: the BRIGHT LIGHTS of the D!
- Detroit (Summer 2013) Photo Tour: Day 2, Part 1: from the Riverfront to the Eastern Market...
- Photos of the Peoria area
- Detroit (Summer 2013) Photo Tour: Day 2, Part 2: Belle Isle
- Detroit (Summer 2013) Photo Tour: Day 2, Part 3: A walk around historic Indian Village
- What's your favorite lake in the Midwest...
- Detroit (Summer 2013) Photo Tour: Day 2, Part 4: From Midtown to Downtown...
- Observation Decks
- Detroit (Summer 2013) Photo Tour: Day 3, Detroit Institute of Arts
- 27 Photographs of Cincinnati at Sunset
- Indianapolis photos, mostly skyline shots
vBulletin® v3.8.8 Beta 1, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.