View Full Version : #APPROVED: MUHRA RESIDENCE (2 Buildings), 4F, Res (JV South)
March 1st, 2008, 12:12 PM
Project: Muhra Residence
Type: Lowrise Residential
Floor count: 4
Location: JV South
Construction End: Mid 2009
Facilities at Muhra:
Children’s Play Area
Fully Equipped Health Club
Highly secured micro chip & entry system
24 hrs Security
24 hrs Technical support
Centrally Air Conditioned
Served by 3 Major arterial highways
Studio Apartments from £53,212*
1 Bedroom Apartments from £75,362*
2 Bedroom Apartments from £117,299*
August 4th, 2008, 09:00 PM
August 4th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Offers up to 15 years Long Term Payments
Residence Visa upon 30% Booking :lol:
No documents required
Location Jumeirah Village South
Plot No. JVC 13 B MRA 007
Completion Mid 2009
Units Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
Fully Equipped Health Club
Highly Secured Micro Chip Entry and Exit System
Central Air Conditioning.
First Payment 20% (After 3 Days)
Second Payment 10% (After 1 month)
Loan Payments 70% (15 Years Financing after 30%)
August 4th, 2008, 09:05 PM
NAZ lol don't hack the pages ...
August 24th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Any updates on this one?
September 18th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Developer merging plot
September 21st, 2009, 05:09 AM
January 18th, 2010, 04:19 AM
nothing out of this one?
June 29th, 2010, 05:41 AM
I am new to this forums, I have registered just now. We are two investors,resident in UAE having 2 units with Khuyool ("Muhra" - later "Faras" project")
I have attended the "SWAP" meeting yesterday. Khuyool has done partnership with Al Masah International to offer their project to khuyool investors.
Below are the details.
1. Our muhra purchase price with Khuyool was 575AED/sq.feet. I have contract for 1-Bed in Muhra I with anticipated completion date June 2009
2. We have already paid 55% of the total price for each unit.
3. Yesterday, 2 years later after the contract, Al Masah representative trying to offer me and AGAIN off-plan units with price @40% increase @800AED/sq.feet in Silicon Oasis, and similiar
Well, as I see it, it is not really "swap" meeting, it is a "throw away 55% invested so far and pay again" meeting. In our case, we have paid around 300,000 AED for the 600,000 AED 1-Bed in Muhra. In the meeting, the price for offered apartment was 900,000AED minus existing payments against the MUHRA, which came again to new 600,000AED.
800AED/sq.feet are not even prices of ready made developments in Marina today, and Khuyool is offering 2 years promised off-plan development with Almasah in JVC for this price!
This is a clear message for me, there is no end to it, unless there is a clear message to khuyool from the Dubai Courts, or group meeting of all Muhra Investors against Khuyool to force them to better deals.
I am therefore looking for following in this forums.
1. Are you the Khuyool Investor, would you like to join and create the group to spread the legal fees and search the legal advise and file a case against the Khuyool, we are already 2 investors.
2. Do you wish to participate in the group meeting with Khuyool to discuss the swaps and force same prices as offered ny Khuyool initially.
3. Do you know any other khuyool investors, and how can we discovere their contacts.
3. What is your experience with Khuyool?
I believe there is a good chance to win a legal case in case of Muhra, since Khuyool will not build it. They claim Nakheel didn't handover fully the plot, but khuyool already change the plot name, change the project name, change the project plan - they call it now "faras" and I have not sign any contract for this, also if some people will swap, there will be no demand for Khuyool to build anything. So if they are not delivering Muhra units, they have to refund the clients at the end...
Please contact me on my pm or firstname.lastname@example.org email.
July 1st, 2010, 05:40 AM
Can anybody share info on status of some legal cases open about the JVC developers. I wish to know more details on general initial cost, recommended lawyer, and possibly status of some current cases.
I am a Khuyool investor, paid 55% already, construction not even started, project plot, name, escrow account, plan has changed (developer claims it is due to Nakheel), now they offer swap for prices, which are out of any current rate, project date is being postponed indefinitely...
I believe there is a good change for the legal case, since they cannot change the project name,plot,.... without the agreement with the purchaser and in any way they will not deliver the original project
July 1st, 2010, 06:12 AM
is there any recommended way to get a full list of investors in certain project or with certain developer to approach them to form a group. In my case I am a khuyool investor I bought through Zagy agent, I believe RERA, ZAGY and KHUYOOL are the ones to have full investor lits, however I am not sure how to get such a list from them. I guess simply requesting it will not work. Any experience on this?
July 4th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Hi, I am one of the investers and glad that we find each other. We are exactly in the same situation as u discribed and had meeting with khuyool last week and they offerd us to swap with almasah. NON of almasah projects are going to be bild!!! dont even think about swoping with them, a lots of investors from russia are going to take them to cort.
July 4th, 2010, 02:07 PM
See the following websites:
Name: Kussay Ali Al Cheikh.
Resident: United Arab Emirates
Birth: Syria - Lattakia.
Bachelor of Agricultural Engineering since from the University of Tishreen - latakia 1990.
Birth and upbringing:
Mr. Kussay Ali Al Cheikh, was born in December 3, 1965 at Lattakia, and grew up amid deep- routed, long-struggling family, values and adhere to all the traditions and ethical’s values in order to reach the highest standards of good breeding and education, where he tapped the alphabetical of scarification and dedication to others and has excelled in this .
progressed in ascending the education levels , Where the total reliance on his personal effort and excellence for distinction, and graduated from Tishreen University of Lattakia ,one of the Syria three universities at that time, where most of the Syrians well known individuals has graduated . Bachelor of Agricultural Engineering since, in 1990 Then engaged in the practical application and the actual work to devote his energies to live up to their ambitions.
in 1994 He moved in to Dubai; where he was looking to achieve his big aspirations through constant work, devote energy and capacity. He commence his work career in the gardens design field in one of the largest companies for a year and a half, and then later moved to his own private practice and establish a foundations of his own for designing and the implementation of the gardens.
In 1997 he has established a corporate group, which he is currently occupies the group Chief Executive position , Mr. Kussay Al Cheikh is currently hold several positions
and they are:
* Chief Executive Officer of Khuyool investment LL.C - Dubai.
* Chief Executive Officer of Khuyool real estate development LL.C - Dubai.
* Chief Executive Officer of Khuyool Properties LL.C - Dubai.
* Chief Executive Officer of Khuyool Gulf Trade LL.C - Dubai.
* Chief Executive Officer of Khuyool for Equipment and Machinery Trade - Sharjah.
* Chief Executive Officer of Khuyool plants processing LL.C - Dubai.
* Chief Executive Officer of Khuyool Investment LL.C - Syria.
* Chief Executive Officer of Khuyool Investment LL.C - Lebanon.
* Chief Executive Officer of Jabel Amel Mills LL.C - Lebanon.
* Chief Executive Officer of Mont-Liban for Mineral Water LL.C - Lebanon.
* Chief Executive Officer of MAKS & Partners Consulting Engineers L L.C - Dubai.
* Chief Executive Officer of MAKS & Partners Consulting Engineers LL.C - Beirut.
* Chief Executive Officer of MAKS Engineering and Consulting - Dubai.
* Chief Executive Officer of Creative Design Décor LL.C - Dubai.
* Chief Executive Officer of Creative Design for Contracting Decoration LL.C - Sharjah.
* Chief Executive Officer of the Khuyool Crushers and quarries LL.C - Dubai.
* Chief Executive Officer of VAG Rouck quarries LL.C - Dubai.
* Chief Executive of the Gulf integrated Trade LL.C - Sharjah.
* Chief Executive Officer of Al Malakiah for gardens design LL.C - Sharjah.
* Member of the Syrian Business Council in Dubai.
Kussay Al- Cheikh well known of his qualities , noble imprints, , the community charitable, and great humanitarian effective presence at domestic and abroad, Mr. Kussay as testimony of all whom he knew , offers all he could to contribute to the assistance of a large number of segments, especially of children, particularly orphans, in addition to continued assistance and support for development projects and environmentally-friendly ; through his commitment to take care either in person or through a group for all the activities and events that deal with collective action and social service community and its personnel live. From his interest in the humanitarian, and community development and sponsored many social, sports, cultural and religious activities.
Awards and achievements :
* Appreciation trophy of Rashid Pediatric Therapy Center for the adult treatment and child care.
* Meritorious Trophy and Certificate of Ministry of Defense Department.
July 5th, 2010, 07:28 AM
site to group khuyool investors in Dubai to act as a group
July 5th, 2010, 11:29 AM
You will note that Fahad Ali Mousa and Kussay Al Sheikh (owners of Khuyool) are also owners of MAKS.
This raises an interesting question regarding conflict of interest and what fees were paid to who.
I am sure the fees paid to MAKS for consulting on the Khuyool projects have been squirrelled away somewhere safe - no wonder Khuyool cannot refund investors money.
July 7th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Muhra I project is not listed any more in the RERA list of project, only FARAS II, however afaik buyers are holding SPA's for Muhra I, and nobody from buyers approved FARAS II.
Escrow account published by RERA for FARAS II is different than previous account published by RERA for MUHRA I, and given by Khuyool too for Muhra I ?
I will try to get some explanation from RERA, possibly face2face appointment.