SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Have yourself some Tecate. (Baja California N.)

2K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  Linguine 
#1 · (Edited)
Tecate, Baja California Norte, Mexico.

Here's a city, I suspect that is foreign to any foreigner. It's a city bordering the state of California, United States. It's a lot smaller than its more infamous bad girl sister, Tijuana.

Although it may not be the most attractive Mexican city, the topography is stunning and it's a landscape not commonly associated with Mexico. It is also where the popular beer Tecate originates from. So I'd like to share with you all my weekend in Tecate!

From Wikipedia.org

Tecate is a small city in Baja California, Mexico and the municipal seat of Tecate Municipality. It is located on the border with Tecate, California, United States in the San Diego–Tijuana metropolitan area

Tecate is best known outside of metropolitan San Diego–Tijuana for Tecate beer and being the home of author Daniel Reveles. Tecate beer is one of the most popular beers in Mexico and California and is typically drunk pouring lime and salt on top of a can of the product.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.