SkyscraperCity Forum banner

ZAMBOANGA | KCC Mall de Zamboanga [5F|com]

1M views 4K replies 212 participants last post by  Kintoy 
#1 · (Edited)
KCC Malls representative/owner shows to local government officials of Zamboanga City and an official of the Zamboanga City Chinese Chamber of Commerce the perspective of a mall. The mall is set to be built inside a 3-hectare compound in Governor Camins starting on November. It is projected to be opened to public after 18 months. — at Governor Camins Road, Zamboanga City.

See less See more
#42 ·
OMG...NGA NGA ako sa KCC Mall de Zamboanga, ha...kakaloka sa pagka bongga!

Sana may direct commercial flights na from GES to ZAM...

#52 ·
KCC Mall de Zamboanga--> Sosyal ang name ha...Congratz Zamboanga City! ^^,

#66 ·
I bet, Cagayan de Oro. :cheers:

#56 ·
Thank you so much, KCC! Zamboanga City Loves KCC! :drunk: After so long of waiting magkaka "MALL" na talaga kame! I feel overwhelmed!

btw, to the mods:

**** change ang thread title to:
ZAMBOANGA | KCC Mall de Zamboanga [3F|com]

#60 ·
Thumbs up for the design :eek:kay:

Since there's a road / ramp on the left side of the building leading to the upper level, I guess the open space on the upper level is a car park, right? Does anyone know how many levels of car park there will be? Also, based on the perspective, the mall seems to have more than just three levels as what's been reported.

The name would be much more pleasing to the ears if they changed the word "mall" to its Spanish equivalent (if there's any), in my opinion at least.

#63 ·
Thumbs up for the design :eek:kay:

Since there's a road / ramp on the left side of the building leading to the upper level, I guess the open space on the upper level is a car park, right? Does anyone know how many levels of car park there will be?

The name would be much more pleasing to the ears if they changed the word "mall" to its Spanish equivalent (if there's any), in my opinion at least.
It looks like a 3-strory car park though, let us wait for the final and clearer picture of this mall. :cheers:

#62 ·
^^ O.A. na kasi kung gamitan pa ng "Centro Comercial" ang KCC de Zamboanga na name....IMO, ang tamang name talaga dapat is "KCC de Zamboanga", omit na dapat ang word na "Mall" on the grounds of redundancy.:cheers::)

#70 ·
Is that really the Spanish translation of Mall? Yeah, it doesn't sound nice, too technical in fact. KCC de Zamboanga does sound better than Mall de Zamboanga, again, IMO. It would be better if they'd use this or they'd just stick to the English name (KCC Mall of Zamboanga) just for the consistency in the language used.

And nope, I don't think the case of "Ateneo de Zamboanga University" is comparable to this case.

Is KCC going to be the first "BIG" mall in the city? IMO, parang 1 level lang ang carpark sa taas, but I have the feeling na meron pang carpark sa ground level or perhaps a basement somewhere sa likod along with the service access.

Parang motorcycle parking yata yung nasa itaas...
Yes, I guess it is the city's first. And yes, there seems to be a road also on the left side of the mall that leads to the rear end. It's highly probable that the upper level will be for two-wheelers given the size of the vehicle at the bottom of the perspective as compared to the size of the vehicles on the open space (if they really are vehicles).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.