SkyscraperCity Forum banner

DAR ES SALAAM | Bahari Beach

21K views 47 replies 16 participants last post by  maimuc 
#1 ·
IPITL has acquired land measuring 200 acres in the Bahari Beach Area of Ununio in Dar es Salaam for development of the self sustained, independent state of the art satellite city comprising of the following:-

* Executive villas, townhouses and apartments
* Five Star Hotel
* Hospital
* Recreational centre school (nursery & primary school)
* Nursery and Primary School
* Service station

Shopping Mall
Not less than 40,000 sqm comprising of banking facilities, night clubs, restaurants, supermarkets, cinema halls and many other facilities required in a big mall.

Ferry service
that will link the rich, sandy Bahari Beach to the main Dar es salaam port on the one hand, and the exotic Zanzibar islands on the others.

Bahari Beach Town is designed to become a self contained satellite city providing family – friendly environment for potential resident populations of 10,000 people, while its commercial units could serve additional 1,000,000 people within easy connecting area.
The Project is located approximately 30km from the city centre and covering of about 200 acres within the beautiful Bahari Beach Area. The area is well connected to the electricity and water supply from the mains. It is easily accessible from the city centre and other places of interest via the New Bagamoyo road.

http://www.ipiltd.com/bahari

^^ sorry i don't know how to post the video :) but i know the project is undertaken by Somalis of UK citizen :cheers:

See less See more
#13 ·
When I visited the area...the site manager gave me a tour in one of the houses and I have never stepped on such amazing floor tiles and I have travelled alot.Yaani...the floor tiles were anti-skid but feel good type. As we continued with the tour,he mentioned that a German architect could not believe his eyes looking at such designs and said he did not believe that he would see such design houses in Africa! He even went into tears! For me...it was just the floor tiles...I think imported from Spain.Your kidz could run around the house and you would not be worried at all.

#19 ·
mwinyi said:
jamani tumeisahau kabisa hii project

any new updates

maana tunaskia kumbe mradi ni wa baba EDDO...AKA lOWASSA
Not really, Mradi ni wa wasomali, wasudani na jamaa wa paradise ana mkono wake pale.

Wamepata tatizo la funding, walitegemea American funding but financial crisis.....

They are also doing the NMB building...... I had put a down payment but I have asked for a refund.

#20 ·
Actually wasomali wa Paradise hawahusiki

hawa wasomali wengine wa UK na USWISI

Kweli walikosa funding baadae wakapata pesa kidogo from an international habitat institution (sio habitat wa UK)

Sasa ile project yao iko very ambitious lakini pia wameingizwa sana mjini

sijaelewa kwa nini hawakutafuta funding from China

wasomali wa Paradise nadhani baba yao ameretire na kahamia misri

hawa jamaa wanaweza kuiza hii project na wao wakabaki na equity kidogo tuu

yote ni maamuzi ya kibiashara

#21 ·
mwinyi said:
Actually wasomali wa Paradise hawahusiki

hawa wasomali wengine wa UK na USWISI

Kweli walikosa funding baadae wakapata pesa kidogo from an international habitat institution (sio habitat wa UK)

Sasa ile project yao iko very ambitious lakini pia wameingizwa sana mjini

sijaelewa kwa nini hawakutafuta funding from China

wasomali wa Paradise nadhani baba yao ameretire na kahamia misri

hawa jamaa wanaweza kuiza hii project na wao wakabaki na equity kidogo tuu

yote ni maamuzi ya kibiashara
Jamaa wa paradise alikua mwenyekiti wa bodi, na CEO wao ni mtu wa Sudan, then there are ethnic somali shareholders from UK, Swiss and the middle east.

You are right the project was ambitious, they should have started in the lower economic bracket. Before getting to that level.

Unajua wabongo ukiwa na mshiko wa kua na nyumba Kama hio mtu atanunua kiwanja ajenge mwenyewe. Utamaduni wa kunua complete house hatuna. Actually sie in the diaspora should have stepped forward, it was a very good investment.

#23 ·
Hakuna kilichoharibika, mbona NHC, NSSF etc, etc wanajenga kila siku na nyumba zinanunuliwa kabla hazijaisha.

Kama wameishiwa hela some other big guys will buy them-out and continue...

#24 ·
bantugbro said:
Hakuna kilichoharibika, mbona NHC, NSSF etc, etc wanajenga kila siku na nyumba zinanunuliwa kabla hazijaisha.

Kama wameishiwa hela some other big guys will buy them-out and continue...
Bei mkuu; $250K for a 2 bed apartment in Ununio hmmmm........ Upanga maybe. The going rate for a house with a decent compound in Kunduchi is about the same, granted the finishings were good but they would not cost $200K (price of a villa was $450K). The real advantage was the gated community idea which is not in the mind of the ordinary mtanzania. Watusi wenye peas hizo wanataka Mikocheni, Mbezi...... Ununio mbali

Nyumba za NHC na NSSF zina range Kati ya TZS 50-200M.

#27 ·
bantugbro said:
Sijakuelewa hapo^^
Jamaa wana project kubwa ya ujenzi yenye Villa, Townhouse, apartments, mall, business park na hoteli. Pia wana eno lingine jirani wanauza viwanja. Kiwanja kimoja TZS 80m, size 1,000sqm na wanakujengea (for extra cost, ramani za kwao, kuna choice ya ramani 5).

Business plan ya project kubwa ni nzuri, hio nyingine hmmmmm....... Wangeuza viwanja bila conditions yangeondoka chap chap hata Kama bei iko juu. Actually wangeweka miundombinu; Barbara, maji na Umeme it would justify the price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.