SkyscraperCity Forum banner
12,101 - 12,120 of 59,178 Posts
Yeah, this is a little stupid. I mean there are people working on the road near my house pouring concrete curbs today even though it's pouring rain out....and NOTHING is getting done on this tower.

:eek:hno: I'm sure there is a touch of scarsium here or just crappy city services either way you really can't compare normal weight concrete to high strength 2000psi or what ever they are using......and if I am recalling correctly wasn't part of the reason for the lagging north core bad concrete?

:eek:hno: I'm sure there is a touch of scarsium here or just crappy city services either way you really can't compare normal weight concrete to high strength 2000psi or what ever they are using......and if I am recalling correctly wasn't part of the reason for the lagging north core bad concrete?
#1 pouring concrete have nothing to do with our discussion ( he just provided example)

#2 core suppose to lag behind steel with this tower, same thing happen with WTC7

on other hand, I live 2 hours away and it's raining like a bieeaaaatch today

More like Obama city services, but hey at least it’s finally getting done. :lol:

yeah i went down to the site today and it looked very good. the two core cranes were lifting steel and things were definitely in motion.

also saw beekman place, which is looking good too.

nice and sunny so somebody with a digital camera should get pictures!

12,101 - 12,120 of 59,178 Posts