SkyscraperCity Forum banner

YOGYAKARTA | Projects & Developments

7M views 36K replies 670 participants last post by  _Ash8 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
LIST PROYEK DI KOTA YOGYAKARTA

[YOGYAKARTA] Jogja City Mall & Hotel | 14 Floors + 4 Basements | U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] Hartono Lifestyle Mall | 4 Floors Shopping Mall | Hotel | Apartment | U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] Sahid Yogya Lifestyle City | 2 x 10 Floors Condotel | 2 x 10 Floors Apartment | 3 + 1 Floors "Sahid JogjaWalk" Lifestyle Mall | U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] SUN PREMIRA Yogyakarta | 9 Floors condotel-residential by Accor - Mercure| ibis hotel | U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] Awana Yogyakarta | 10 Floors Condotel | Townhouse | U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] Mangkubumi Area Projects & Development

[YOGYAKARTA] Greenhost Kusumanegara | Condotel and Apartment | 10 Floors

[YOGYAKARTA] Hadiningrat Terrace l Apartment & Hotel | 2 x 9 Floors | U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] CAVINTON HOTEL l 9 floors l **** l U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] Innside-Melia at Graha Indoland | 8 Floors | Condotel and Hotel | U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] Alana Hotel & Residence at Mataram City | Condotel & Citywalk | Mixed Use | 2 x 18 Floors | U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] indo-luxeHotel Jogja l Condotel l 15 Floors l U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] Vivo Apartment l 2 x 10 Floors l U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] STUDENT PARK APARTEMENT l U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] Student Castle Apartment | 13 Floors | Proposed

[YOGYAKARTA] Malioboro City l Mixed Use Development l Office Tower l Shopping Arcade l Apartment l Hotel l J'Tos (Jogja Town Square) l U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] Hotel Tentrem l 9 floors + basement l ***** l U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] The Malioboro Heritage l Condotel & Apartment l 2 x 8 Floors l Proposed

[YOGYAKARTA] Wisanti Express Aerowisata | Condotel | 8 Floors | Shophouses | U/C

[YOGYAKARTA] 7 Star Project l Hotel/Kondotel l Ring Road Utara (10 fl) l Jl.Solo (11 fl) l Prawirotaman (5 fl) l Adisucipto l U/C
-David-80

#3 ·
Anyway, its good to see new cormer from Yogyakarta, btw alb3rt, indistad is also from Yogyakarta.

Construction list for Yogyakarta that i know are

1. Saphir Square

2. Ambarukmo mall

3. Yogya Campus mall, just in front of UGM.

The rest..hmm maybe highrise construction is limited in Yogyakarta since it has restriction (correct me if im wrong)

Cheers

#12 ·
The ironic thing is, they were planning to demolish the Ambarukmo hotel and change it into a huge complex of shopping mall but it was cancelled. But the hotel is now quite empty, not too many guests.

Yeah I missed too my city tour in malioboro but the place is becoming so dirty nowadays.

cheers

#14 ·
News from Yogya:

Plaza Ambarrukmo is about to top off. Plan is they will open doors to the public by december 05', although I'm pessimistic they'll keep their word, seems like too much work for just 4 months. It'll have Yogyakarta's first Carrefour and after a long, boring, absense; a 21 theatre, thank god!

Saphir square is also about to top off. Plaza Ambarrukmo has 3 floors, but Saphir has something like 7-10 floors. Both are pretty large. Hotel Ambarrukmo, as far as I know, is going to be renovated. Plaza Ambarrukmo is just next to the hotel. I'm gonna post some photos... but damn I'm just soooo laazzzyyy...

Oh ya, the UGM mall has been stalled. Its already topped off. They just need to do the finishing. But the stupid thing is, these guys didn't provide any parking space!! People'd have to park on the street, and a very very busy street as that! What a shame that an academic institution like the UGM could do something so stupid! There were a lot of protest and so the project is being stalled.

Another thing; Jogjatronik Plaza also opened several months ago. Not doing very well, very few people go there. One main problem is that there is no anchor there. Its like an ITC, sells hp mostly. And Martin Reeves trade center, another small mall, seems to have been cancelled.

#16 ·
cOcO_cHaneL said:
yea when i was staying there,, my friends' room was next to this room with ALL GREEN interior and it was the only one with that interior. no body ever stays there cuz ppl says that's where nyai roro kidul stays,, hahah such b*llshit but hu noes
scary huh..
i remember my jogja field-trip 2 years ago with my old school.
we was going to stay at the ambarukmo but it's full because there's another school staying there (panghudi luhur) so we stayed at the sahid.
amabarukmo is preety old rite! it's historical same as HI in jakarta.

#17 ·
indistad said:
News from Yogya:
Saphir square is also about to top off. Plaza Ambarrukmo has 3 floors, but Saphir has something like 7-10 floors. Both are pretty large. Hotel Ambarrukmo, as far as I know, is going to be renovated. Plaza Ambarrukmo is just next to the hotel. I'm gonna post some photos... but damn I'm just soooo laazzzyyy...
Little correction there :), Plaza Ambarrukmo has 7 floors, but 2 floor (basement and top floor) will be used for parking. The Lower Ground and And the Ground Floor will host a Carrefour hypermarket. First Floor and Second Floor will have a Centro Departement store. The thirtd floor is where the long awaited 21 Cineplex will stay. (Thats what the siteplan suggests when I saw it the last time)

Architectural-wise, Saphhire Square has this interesting curvy and modern design, while Plaza Ambarrukmo is konda boxish-ish (probably to match the Hotel design). I must admit that PA looks boring, but I believe it will offer a more interesting selection of tennants as it is a mall (compared to Saphir Square is is more like an ITC).

#20 ·
Little correction there , Plaza Ambarrukmo has 7 floors, but 2 floor (basement and top floor) will be used for parking. The Lower Ground and And the Ground Floor will host a Carrefour hypermarket. First Floor and Second Floor will have a Centro Departement store. The thirtd floor is where the long awaited 21 Cineplex will stay. (Thats what the siteplan suggests when I saw it the last time)
Really? It looks like it has 3 visible floors from street level? That's great 7 floors!! Yeah, it looks kinda boring. But I'm sure the interior'd be nice. Even Gramedia has stopped leasing space from Malioboro and will move here. This is really gonna be the IT place in Yogyakarta once its done.