SkyscraperCity Forum banner
341 - 360 of 32,392 Posts
^yes its very misleading. lots of people are gonna think its topped out. but little do they realize its just the concrete section. still a substantal part of the tower to go being another 200m high!

here is an amended diagram showing the 3 levels BELOW GRD which = 15.75m. then the 3.7m think slab! and 50m deep piles.
If you include depth below grd of piles reach (70m) and planned 818m pinnacle height, thus total = 888m! (2912ft).

^yes its very misleading. lots of people are gonna think its topped out. but little do they realize its just the concrete section. still a substantal part of the tower to go being another 200m high!

here is an amended diagram showing the 3 levels BELOW GRD which = 15.75m. then the 3.7m think slab! and 50m deep piles.
If you include depth below grd of piles reach (70m) and planned 818m pinnacle height, thus total = 888m! (2912ft).
Ok, nice! Hope is alive, hehe.

Ok, this question may already have been answeared, but how far will the elevators go?

^you can see on diagram. lev162 or 624m. this is why its called highest floor. above that its stairs baby.

close up of steel section
i hope this clears things up for most. The drawing is most accurate going off actual latest plans.
I might start updating this drawing as well.I think we area all familiar with bottom 600m

yeah, just think that balconie is 326m above lev124 observation deck. or a whole Eiffel tower.

^^ yeup, but it wouldnt be the tallest ever in man kind history just yet

No, I don't think so. I think those have something to do with the mechanical floors, and pretty soon the wing will cover that area up. No idea where they will actually mount the crane for assembling the steel section.
These supports have nothing to do with Mechanical floors. They are to brace the crane (Path) which is carring the ALIMAK lift to shift materials and so on from floor to another.

When the concrete work starts at this area, this lift will be removed and installed somewhere else and so on.......

CULWULLA: did u not see the diagram i edited and approved a few pages ago..... i need to send u the full sized version so u can work from that.
And why the diagram with your stamp of approval would be more correct that the one of Culwulla?

341 - 360 of 32,392 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.