SkyscraperCity Forum banner

HIGH STREET SOUTH | The Maridien [2T|38F|res]

175K views 386 replies 89 participants last post by  erzo01 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#4 ·
Great news for Bonifacio Global City! Seems like this unprecedented construction boom we're experiencing will still continue and go on! Looks like demand is still going strong like most articles are saying. That's good there's no bubble yet for now! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

A huge investment by Ayala Land! That's US$1.39 Billion.

Ayala Land to invest P60B in new Bonifacio development
abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 01/17/2012 4:42 PM | Updated as of 01/17/2012 4:49 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Ayala Land Inc. (ALI) on Tuesday said it is investing P60 billion to develop its newest mixed-use development, High Street South, in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

In a press conference, Alveo Land head of project development Jennylle Tupaz said the company is investing P60 billion over 25 years for the construction of 12 to 18 towers in High Street South. This would include residential condominiums, office buildings, hotels and shopping malls.

The 7.6-hectare High Street South is envisioned as a "cultural urban district" in Bonifacio Global City.

To jumpstart the High Street South development, ALI unit Alveo Land unveiled its first residential tower Maridien.

Maridien is a 33-storey condominium building, with 511 units. Prices start at P4.4 million for a studio to P26.1 million for urban villas.

Tupaz said the company expects to generate P5.1 billion in sales from Maridien. Capital investment in the project is valued at P3.5 billion.

Maridien units have been selling like hotcakes so far. Tupaz noted at a recent priority selling event, 222 units, representing 44% of total units, were sold.

#5 ·
Alveo to develop 'visionary' P60-B township in Bonifacio Global City

by JAMES A. LOYOLA | Manila Bulletin | January 17, 2012 | 11:21pm

MANILA, Philippines — Alveo Land Inc., the upper middle market unit of Ayala Land Inc., is investing P60 billion over 25 years to develop Alveo Land High Street South — a visionary urban development project in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.

In a press briefing, Alveo project development head Jennylle Tupaz said the township project will be developed on an 7.6-hectare lot equivalent to three city blocks.

The property is owned by Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation and Alveo will be developing it in a 50-50 partnership with Evergreen Holdings Inc. of the Campos family.

It will have around 12 to 18 residential towers as well as commercial areas in the ground floor. However, Tupaz said it is also possible that they may put up some office buildings instead of residential condominiums.

Read More: http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/348429/alveo-develop-visionary-p60b-township-bonifacio-global-city

#6 ·
I hope that they put more office buildings in this office block. The area is really mixed use with a strong emphasis for office buildings. Look at 32nd st.

BGC can't be great if it's more residentials again. Just my opinion.

I hope Ayala would opt to put more office skyscrapers in BGC.

That's why I like the Net group which single handedly built the office buildings in BGC.

#7 ·
totally agree. more office buildings !

It will have around 12 to 18 residential towers as well as commercial areas in the ground floor. However, Tupaz said it is also possible that they may put up some office buildings instead of residential condominiums.

di pa pala sigurado office bldgs. :eek:hno:

#8 ·
I think that Fort Bonifacio should start building office space... because in the long run, if not.. the condos will all end up empty, to many residential condos and not enough tenant... they should try to follow makati business district... there are enough office space, thats why there are more demand for condo rentals.

#9 ·
I think that Fort Bonifacio should start building office space... because in the long run, if not.. the condos will all end up empty, to many residential condos and not enough tenant... they should try to follow makati business district... there are enough office space, thats why there are more demand for condo rentals.
There are more or less 20 office buildings currently underconstruction/proposed in BGC.

Underconstruction
1. Globe Headquarters (27 F)
2. NAC Tower (30 F)
3. Eco Tower (30 F)
4. RCBC Savings tower (34F)
5. W 5th Avenue (30F)
6. Net Lima (28F)
7. Bench Tower (23 F)
8. Cliff Center (12F)
9. W Global Center (7F)
10.Grand Hyatt (30F office/ 36F hotel))
11. Icon Plaza (10F office/30F residential))
12. Beaufort (7F office/36F residential)
13. Sunlife HQ (14F)

Proposed
1. One World Place (35 F)
2. Alveo HQ (7 F)
3. Net Park ( 48 F)
4. PSE ( ?F)
5. Uptown Place ( 4 towers)

#14 ·
Since this project has launched, I was deciding whether to get a unit here, or to wait for the new project of Ayala Premier launching this year near Mind Museum. I went with the latter.

I have been hearing much good stuff about the High Street South project, and I am thinking I might be even more interested in this, despite being an Alveo project, due to the location and having more commercial area.

I am thinking about a 2 Bedroom, however, I believe all units facing the park are sold out. I am willing to wait for the second tower to launch, but question is, does anyone know if the new tower will be right beside the Maridien facing the park, or will it be on the opposite side facing the Trion tower, since there are 4 lots alloted for High Street South condos?

Thanks in advance!

#23 ·
Latest Render:

#24 ·
^^ I have 2-bedroom corner unit at the 33rd floor. We need to transfer it to new owner ASAP. Please let me know if you're interested. JP - 2111970

#30 ·
SURE!!!!! FEW UNITS LEFT IN TOWER ONE MOSTLY 1BR UNITS! NOW SELLING TOWER 2! PM OR EMAIL rjmarianorealty@gmail.com for inquiries!

#31 ·
Two Maridien

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.