SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Rate Shangri-La at The Fort!

BGC | Shangri-La at the Fort | 250m | 60 fl

997K views 3K replies 409 participants last post by  erzo01 
#1 · (Edited)
I just thought that since this project is confirmed and there are movements on-going at its site at the West Superblock of BGC that this deserves its own thread already.. so post away...;)

ALI President's Report (ALI Stockholders Meeting 2008)
EXPERIENCE a glimpse of the future...

#1,180 ·
^^ That's actually the old design of the Shang BGC project which reminds me much like that of the Trion project. Similar triax type foortprint/concept that is. Looks good but I prefer the new look Shang BGC design better which they are building now. It integrates better and fits rather well with the mall component of the Shang development. :eek:kay: :eek:kay:

Shangri-la at the Fort
Handel Architects’ new 1.4 million SF (130,000 SM) Shangri-La Hotel is under construction at the Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, in the Philippines. The 60-story tower will include 577 hotel rooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, as well as meeting and banqueting facilities, function rooms, retail, a sports club, and parking. At 820 feet (250 meters) tall, it will be one of the tallest skyscrapers in the Philippines.

http://handelarch.com/news-2012.html

#1,183 ·
Announcement Condo Investors/Buyers!

Verawood Residences at Acacia Estates,Taguig City Official Hot Briefing/Launching on October 22, 2012, 9:00 a:m at DMCI Homes Corporate Center Makati. Advance tagging of checks reservation October 23,2012. For priority reservations plaese feel free to reach me anytime at my contact number. Reserve early and take the opportunity and advantage of our fresh inventories and introductory price.

Best Regards,

#1,190 ·
brownrichardbrown said:
I AM SORRY pinoyako2010.
BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY IN MY REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO,
I SOMETIMES GET CONFUSED. SO I BACKREAD...
LET ME SAVE YOU THE TIME TO BACKREAD!
THIS IS FOR YOUR EDUCATION...:)
THESE ARE WHAT OUR FRIENDS POSTED
Oops. I forgot about the condo part of the hotel. And the Horizon Homes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.