• 6)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Any it is not pleasant

Votes: 0 0.0%
220K views 20K replies 16 participants last post by  Evrasia 99911 
#1 ·
Go wild!

#12,141 ·
guys, i wonder if there's a avaliable plug-in for making 3D screenshots? that would be amazing!
Actually there is. There is a program called DVDvideosoft. When you download the program, it install a lot of programs. And one of them are how to make 3d pictures and movies. Here is how they say you should do

"The program is extremely simple in its usage. In order to create a 3D image, you need to take two shots of a still set object captured with a small horizontal shift. Usually the distance must be about 2-3 inches to have the right scene.

Both shots are inserted into the program and next second a 3D image is created in the location which you define on your PC. Please note that in order to watch the output 3D picture it is necessary to use stereo anaglyph glasses."

And download link: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-3D-Photo-Maker.htm

#12,150 ·
Expo '70 stadium, the home of Gamba Osaka is quite old and in need of an update. The stadium only holds 23,000, and the tennants are one of the biggest clubs in Asia (winning the Asian Champions League in 2008). It is sited in the Osaka Expo Commemoration Park, a rather large site that since the expo is rather empty and unused (apart from a range of other sporting facilities and establishments). Here is a map of the site > http://www.expo70.or.jp/e/park/pdf/parkmap_eng_2010.pdf
As you can see there is already adequate space and transport arrangements for an expanded stadium, so the proposal is that the stadium is to be drastically renovated and expanded to a capacity around 40,000 spectators. You can choose to keep elements of the existing stadium or start from scratch.

#12,151 ·
Been very busy so it's still going to be awhile. But here is a small teaser of one of the chosen cladding designs for the tower. (The tower will have different glass than the portion of the podium shown.) Some detail is left out but it gives an idea:

#12,158 ·
When will there be other renderings up? cant wait to see more :D
Me too hehehe...

@burjdubai91, Is the slot for Port Voyage confirmed? If it is not... I'll take it.. :lol:
Since the slot is dedicated for private companies, I'll make one for PLDT (The largest telecommunications company in the Philippines)... :cheers: if it is OK?

#12,160 ·
Hi there...
Point of situation...
I got on holiday yesterday....
last night i had no idea what i supposed to build.. to be the PortugalPavillion....
Meanwhile... when i was dreamming... came to me this idea...!:lol::lol:

Presenting you....
PORTUGALpavillion

This is my propose... Could not be the final...:cheers:
---------
Some INFO:

the box on top.. Which is supossed to be an special concrete know as transparent concrete.... it is supossed to be an Hall where people gonna perform some shows etc...

Most of the exposition would be on -1 floor!!

On night there will be lot of light work...including on "the box".. because that type of concrete let the light pass inside from outside!

PS: BurjDubai... there is a sort of problem :\ seems like the pavillion is a little long fot the spot for it :eek: (don't know what to do...

So this is my pavillion... hope you liked.. i will try to improve it...:lol::lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.