• 6)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Any it is not pleasant

Votes: 0 0.0%
220K views 20K replies 16 participants last post by  Evrasia 99911 
#1 ·
Go wild!

#13,142 ·
Hi guys, thought i'd finally pluck up the courage and post some of my Models for you all. Plus it keeps all my designs in one place. Mostly they will be exteriors but i might venture into interiors. I will post a download link to the originals for you all to have a look at and any feedback will be greatly appreciated. as of now, all are modeled using Sketchup 7 and rendered with Kerkythea.

First up! is a small residential tower/ hotel 10 stories with retail space and a very unusual lobby area. My first model that i intended to render and as such is pretty detailed. feel free to check the pre-renders. (hope the link works)
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=425338ddae02a73a12412f2c1de7dcc0

Kerkythea renders.

Any Feedback gladly appreciated :)

#13,145 ·
wow i wish that the old city would have had more designers like you...
it looks brilliant, simply fantastic! i am looking forward to seeing more updates from you :)

btw, you're always welcome to join our new city :)
I did join in the old city, it was just taking so much time, and there was allot of not so good looking buildings..
BUT THANKS for your compliment! Means so much I really appreciate it!:)

#13,157 ·
^^ hehe. first single getting released on february 13th :D she is going to perform it at the grammy's so excited. so far she's released the names of 4 possible songs from born this way
glitter and grease (performed at the monsterball revamped version all dates)
You and I (performed at elton johns white tie and tiara ball, today show, and north american monsterball revamped)
Living on the radio (live monsterball)
Born This Way (first lyrics at 2010 VMAS)

there will be 20 songs in total

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.