SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 404 participants last post by  TechnipFMC 
#1 ·
Different thread, same shit

Moscow

Warsaw

See less See more
#8 ·
:?What? You mean Focşani, that's in the Romanian province of Moldova, not in the Republic of Moldova.:lol: But ok, if you like... here's Focşani... not that much to see.:(

Yes, Wells Fargo has a branch in Focşani and you are ignorant for not knowing that.;)

P.S.: Ok, enough with this off-topic bullshit.:D

#285 ·
I belive this is a view from the Kotelnicheskaya Building. (from left to right: Foreign Affairs, Moscow City, Hotel Ucraina behind the White House, and Kudrinskaya in the far right).

Any idea if you can see from that point Moscow State University (on the left blue line) and Triumph Palace (on the right blue line) ?

If so, this is the best view point in Moscow!

:dance:

#22 ·
Moscow and Warsaw are way ahead of any other EE city.
Both cities are financial and business hubs in the region and they attract the bulk of the investments

very impressed with Moscow the quality, density, hight and diversity of buildings is all there. Keep up the good work.

#32 ·
Are we still talking about financial centers? If so, then what the hell has geographic positioning has to do with anything?:nuts: Are we talking about Central Europe or Eastern Europe? I see each does as he likes...

Central Europe includes Germany, you know? Thus the financial center of CE is Frankfurt.
Btw, the real Eastern Europe, politically & geographically speaking is this...

Just stating facts here... no need to get upset and derail this thread.:cheers:

#34 · (Edited)
Did I say they aren't in EE?! Strictly geographically speaking very small parts of Ukraine and even Belarus are in Central Europe, but since we need to abide by today's political borders we can consider Ukraine and Belarus in EE. Romania is about 50/50 borh in Central and Eastern Europe and adding other non-geographical factors one can conclude it belongs to CE. In the end it's more Central then Eastern. The European part of Russia is clearly in EE.

We should decide here on SSC if we go by the UN classification that doesn't mention Central Europe, only Western, Eastern, Southern and Northern, or by the one that considers a Central Europe, in which case Romania should be in Central Europe.

Old topic, I know... and I also know that for some stupid reason it sparks flame wars, so let's just leave at that. I doubt SSC will suddenly turn geographically correct.:lol: