SkyscraperCity Forum banner

BGC | Grand Hamptons Towers

428K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  yeti1029 
#1 ·

31st Street cor. 2nd Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

Hamptons Place is a 20 storey residential condominium development which will be ready for occupancy on December 2007. It will be built right across the Bonifacio Technology Centre (formerly Hatch Asia).
A typical floor will have 10 units composed of 1-BR, 2-BR and 3-BR units.

The first two levels of the condominium development will be devoted to commercial units.

Hamptons Place is the 3rd "Build to Own" (BTO) Condominium Development in Metro Manila. The first one was Penhurst Parkplace, also in Fort Bonifacio, which only took 20 months to build and was turned over to unit owners last July 2004. The 2nd BTO project is Kensington Place, which is right beside Penhurst Parkplace, and is currently undergoing construction and will be turned over to unit owners on July 2006. In general, BTO projects like Penhurst Parkplace, Kensington Place and the soon-to-be launched Hamptons Place are priced 40% lower than other condominium developments because there is no middleman developer.

As an investor of this BTO project, all your post dated checks are payable to Banco De Oro which is the depository and disbursement bank. In the event project will not be pursued, your investment will be returned to you with the corresponding interest -- which makes this a very safe investment.

With regard to project construction, there will be strict instructions that all funds will go to the project alone and are not to be used for other purposes. Banco De Oro will then disburse the funds to the construction team based on construction progress.

The managing and development consultant for the project is G&W Architects. Same group is involved in the following real estate developments: Insular Life Corporate Centre in Alabang, SM Bicutan Annex C & D, SM Supercenter Sucat Annex, Robinsons Bacolod, Atherton Place in Quezon City, etc. G&W has also done projects in Vietnam, Hongkong, Xiamen and Shanghai, China.

Project Amenities and Highlights:

55% of the lot area used for greenery landscape and circulation to provide unit owners generous natural light and ventilation
Grand lobby and drop-off with tropics inspired landscape design and water feature
Two-storey high grand lobby
Landscaped recreational area with swimming pool and kiddie pool
Recreational area with pool-side bar, shower and changing facilities
Sauna and steam room facilities
Jogging path around the recreational area
Multi-purpose function room
Closed circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring for building security
Emergency power provision for public areas and individual units
Commercial spaces at the ground and 2nd floor
3 high speed elevators to service all basement, lobby and residential floors
2 communications connections for telephone and high-speed internet
Pipe-in gas direct to the kitchen
Potable water straight from tap supplied by Bonifacio Water Company
Multi-purpose covered roof deck

Turnover of residential units:

Floors, walls, ceiling -- skim coated ("smooth cement" for the floors walls, ceiling); ready to receive finish. Plumbing and electrical provisions will be in place. It is up to the investor to do the finishes for the unit/s.

See less See more
#6 ·
No..probs...if it were atleast 30storeys it would probobly look quite nice..just using my imagination on how look like if it is 30floors atleast..hehe..

#10 ·
I Really like the podium. Its really nice and simple. Very Much like L.A. So i think they should have made the whole building look very simple. They should have used glass instead having concrete on the sides or if thats not possible.. enclose the concrete areas with glass and add a sizable gap so it don't look like the glass is pasted on the concrete. and then just remove some of the details such as those lines going across the windows then for me.. it will be Perfect. very clean and modern

#12 ·
^SoMeGuY^ said:
Hamptons Place is a 20 storey residential condominium development which will be ready for occupancy on December 2007. It will be built right across the Bonifacio Technology Centre (formerly Hatch Asia).
A typical floor will have 10 units composed of 1-BR, 2-BR and 3-BR units.

Pipe-in gas direct to the kitchen
Potable water straight from tap supplied by Bonifacio Water Company...
Multi-purpose covered roof deck
Boy, did I read somewhere here water is expensive in Fort Bonifacio prompting a protest from most Market Market stallholders?

#17 ·
water at BGC

^SoMeGuY^ said:
oo oww...well thats not a very encoureging news..hehe i hope its not true..though i have to say that i believe that its true..
talked to my former h.s. classmate who now works with ayala land... and confirmed that water rates at BGC are indeed really high (reason being the one handling the water concession at BGC considers the water from MWSS as non-potable :eek:hno: )...

#19 ·
apiong said:
talked to my former h.s. classmate who now works with ayala land... and confirmed that water rates at BGC are indeed really high (reason being the one handling the water concession at BGC considers the water from MWSS as non-potable :eek:hno: )...
Not good enough... Laundry, shower, dishwashing, car wash, etc. takes most of the daily water consumption. Notwithstanding it's so-called first-world water supply there are no guarantees. I suppose even if I was a resident in Bonifacio I'd still buy my own bottled water.

#21 ·
buboy said:
Not good enough... Laundry, shower, dishwashing, car wash, etc. takes most of the daily water consumption. Notwithstanding it's so-called first-world water supply there are no guarantees. I suppose even if I was a resident in Bonifacio I'd still buy my own bottled water.
Even if BGC's water is supposedly safe to drink straight from the faucet, I noticed that they still have those filtering stuff connected to the water stations in the Fiesta Market of Market! Market!

I also noticed that the large fans there are mist-spraying fans so they're also be using "world-class" water to cool the place, sosyal.

#22 ·
this project doesn't look too bad. nothing too special though... and it reminds me of the Metropolitan at Rockwell as well as a few other towers - not really sure which ones though. haha...

ummm, re. the super expensive water at BGC. did a lot of the tenants at the wet market of Market! Market! really move out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.