MOSCOW | Mercury City Tower | 339m | 1112ft | 75 fl | Com

1M views 4K replies 724 participants last post by  Oasis-Bangkok 
#1 · (Edited)
Mercury City Tower
Height: 327m
Floors: 70

Источник: http://www.mercury-city.com/mercury-city/gallery/gallery2/

sci-media.ru

==================================================================================

http://www.napresne.info/Default.aspx?menu=777&stat=-859564370

short translation

plot 14: 0,4975 hectares leased by Capital City Developments for 49 years represented by contract to Mercury City Towers.

70 storey 332 meters tall building, architected by Mikhail Posokhin, Frank Williams and G. Sirota. Designed by International Center of Highrise Construction. Technical client - TUSK-1 Moskapstroy. Investor and owner - Mercury City Tower.

Zero phase works by Monarch (together with plot 15).

-5 - -3 floors: parking for 440 cars
-2 floor: technical
-1 floor: retail
1 - 2 floors: entrance, restaurants and retail
2 - 38 floors: offices
39 floor: techincal
40 - 70 floors: apartments, fitness centers, spa and restaurants
66 floor: techincal

architectural conception approved on 20 april 2006. techincal will be approved in june.

works begun in november and planned to complete by the end of 2008.

scan of model

on RT conception model

See less See more
#666 ·
Look at the Mercury City Tower render video.

I think this tower will look great, it will be unique and not as much retro as you think. MIBC need a sunny tower like that.

And, people, don't compare The Shard and MCT, they are too different projects. Shard was planned to be dominant, the best and the most beautifull scyscraper in London. Mercury was planned to be just a filler between two other 500m and 300m supertalls. It doesn't need to be the best. The dominant scyscraper in Moscow should be Russia Tower. I hope it will be build one day.

IMHO

#669 ·
The cladding is way too orange, it sticks out too much from the other towers. (even in the video)
Very nicely designed building though.

#676 ·
Definitely the best european skyscraper under construction so far. I love the design of it which really is unique/unusual, and so is the clad, amazing colour...I was slightly skeptical about the latter at the very beginning, but now, not anymore.

Well done Moscow!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.