SkyscraperCity Forum banner

QUEZÓN CITY | EVM Convention Center & INCTV Headquarters & Transmitter Tower [6F|oth]

239K views 288 replies 57 participants last post by  *FUTURISTIC* 
#1 ·
INC's EVM Convention Center [6F|con]
Net25 Compound, Central Ave., Quezon City

EVM Convention Center will be erected at Central Avenue, Quezon City. The Convention Center has 6 levels; Basement as a museum and gallery, Ground Floor as receiving area and function hall, 2nd and 3rd floor as an auditorium (1182 seats), and 4th and 5th floor as a conference hall(1200 seats-main, 690 seats-balcony). This is a modern architecture has escalators and elevators.

See less See more
#134 ·
INC CENTENNIAL PROJECT UPDATES

at 2:47 may napansin ako na ang location ng INCTV dito na ilagay ngayon ang INC Museum and gallery. Kaya cguro nahinto ang pag construct nito dahil nga sa pagbabago ng plano. Saan na kaya ngayon itatayo ang proposed project na to? Kaabang abang ang lahat ng mga centennial project na to and all project will be finish before july 2014.

#135 ·
INC CENTENNIAL PROJECT UPDATES

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsZkTIKTuqw">YouTube Link</a>

at 2:47 may napansin ako na ang location ng INCTV dito na ilagay ngayon ang INC Museum and gallery. Kaya cguro nahinto ang pag construct nito dahil nga sa pagbabago ng plano. Saan na kaya ngayon itatayo ang proposed project na to? Kaabang abang ang lahat ng mga centennial project na to and all project will be finish before july 2014.
Museum na daw. Saan naman yung magiging office ng inctv?

#140 ·
Kanya kanya kasi tayo ng taste pagdating sa design. For me, because the church steadily growing, I like the way they adopt the elegant stylistic modern design to conformed with our current architecture. Nakakabagot din kasi minsan ung old design. Kung baga common na sya. Para sa aking pananaw lang po ito. Iba iba kasi tayo ng taste. Parang cellphone lang yan eh. Kung ang design ng cellphone mo makaluma, tiyak aaamagin lang yan at di papansinin pero kung ang design ng cellphone is built with breaking edge design with new fantastic features tiyak dudumugin yan ng tao...

#141 · (Edited)
I agree. We have our own preferences when it comes to architecture it's just that the INC musuem being a conservatory for church artifacts and history I think a classic design that conforms with the INC architecture similar to those edifices within the Central Complex is more fitting. Anyway, those were just my thoughts I respect whatever decision the administration will deem best.

Sidetrack: Rip Off?
EVM Convention Center

MDC 100 Building in Eastwood City, Libis, QC

Skyscraper version of the EVM Convention Center. :D :D

#142 ·
Saan ka makakakita ng isang Convention Center sa pinas na pwedeng mag host ng two events within a single building? Sa pagkaka alam ko wala, maliban lang sa kasalukuyang ipinatatayong EVM Convention Center. New breaking edge design architecture di ba? O san ka pa niyan. I'm so proud to be one of the member of INC. Glory to the Father, Glory to the Lord.

#151 ·
I was at the LIG Central condominium at the office of "Ang Sugo" production for the signing of contract for a small role for the movie of the year. The office located at the 17 floor that's why when I looked outside, there I see the good views of EVM convention where they started installing the glass pane. What excite me more is the full-swing construction of INC TV bldg. From the top view you will notice the grandeur and beauty of the design. Much bigger than the Net 25 bldg. and I started to wonder where they going to put the future highest transmitter antenna.

#164 ·
Bro, what you actually see is the INC Museum. The whole building is a museum. Parang Ayala Museum lang na ilang palapag at maraming pasilyo. Ang INC TV ay katabi ng Legal Department building sa likod ng Tabernakulo.

Yes, I saw this video before, pwede dahil natigil ng ilang buwan ang construction ng building na ito at ngayon nga ay nagtuloy-tuloy na. Tama rin naman na nasa Media Centers yung INC TV.

#167 ·
The under construction INC new museum.

Parang ang laki ng museum na to bro any info na maka share sa paggamit ng building?
Hope to see the new render of this INC Museummukhang talo pa ang Ayala Museum sa laki :D

Sobra laki talaga bro, lalo na pag tiningnan mo siya sa Top View nakita ko ito nuong nasa 17th flr. ako ng Central Condo. Well, kung babaguhin ang design at concept ng museum tama lang ang isang building. Sa dami ng infras & activities ng church sa buong mundo kailangan talaga it houses everything.​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.