CURRENT STATS:
MEga City - about 2.3 million
Neo MEga City - 1.1 million
Kilo City - about 800,000

region: 11,300,000

medium-sized satellites with large populations:

old info:

started: June or July 2003
cheats: weaknesspays a few dozen times here and there during budget crises. before Rush Hour, I'd have huge population spikes, 100,000 people would move in in a month, and then it'd return to normal within two years. expenses would go way over income when this happened.

Currently there's a budget shortfall thanks to the effort to keep schools no more than 60% occupied. There's also redevelopment of previously industrial areas, especially the dirtier industries, and a smaller rezoning program for larger towers.

Neo Powerpack is also about to soon be redeveloped into a residential commerical area, with the power plants being moved farther out.

here's some various pics, which are slightly out of date (there's been more supertalls and large park projects since these were taken:)

Current satellite image:

older one

MEga, largest city, pics:

New MEga, second largest city:

Power Pack Cove, the Chinese-city-looking burb:

-

edited to show pics again after changing hosts

See less See more
Reactions: goschio
#28 ·
Do you have pictures of this others cities?

If you have it, shows me, please.:D

Another subject, how to introduce pictures into our message. I know that you already answered me but I don' T understand all that which he want to say, my language is not English. I would like to explain it to me in your words, PLEASE.

#29 ·
Originally posted by Woko

Do you have pictures of this others cities?

If you have it, shows me, please.:D

Another subject, how to introduce pictures into our message. I know that you already answered me but I don' T understand all that which he want to say, my language is not English. I would like to explain it to me in your words, PLEASE.

Check out About SkyscraperCity. There are quite a few threads in there explaing what to do and how to host them. If you still do not understand, find a mod that speaks your language. I am assuming it is French, PM a french mod and ask. :)

#31 ·
Thanx for all the nice words guys:)

Here are more pics from Westside:

The newly added monorail crosses the highway:

New beach area close to the CBD, there are also a few residential zones:

Part of the largest business area:

Same:

Older residential area:

Mixed use area:

And a night view, part of the CBD:

Closer view:

New residential developments (same area as my fist photo of westside just from another angle)

2 nice buildings:):

Dense old residential area:

Dense new residential area:

That's all for now:)

#34 ·
That area was totally demolished a few years ago (maybe 20-30), before that it was a lot denser but also really messed up. The cars could get nowhere and the area was more of less out of control. I've actualy redeveloped most of the city more than one time and I'm finally getting a better organized city now. Transpotation seems to work great too. You still see a lot of areas with no buildings, this is caused by all the demolishing I've been doing lately. Hopefully it will be denser now if I stop redeveloping all the time:D

#36 ·
Great city !! I like it

By the way, how can you build those tall office buildings in your city ??

I have a lot of very tall residential buildings in my city, but not office buildings even my city population already pass 300000 people

#37 ·
Originally posted by Eric Wong

Great city !! I like it

By the way, how can you build those tall office buildings in your city ??

I have a lot of very tall residential buildings in my city, but not office buildings even my city population already pass 300000 people
Education, if your sims get more education they will increase you office demand.

Tip = you should create a good education system (schools, colleges, libriries, museuns, facultys, university, ...) and then just let the time pass, you will see the office demand increase.

:eek:kay:

#41 ·
Originally posted by Fabio

Education, if your sims get more education they will increase you office demand.

Tip = you should create a good education system (schools, colleges, libriries, museuns, facultys, university, ...) and then just let the time pass, you will see the office demand increase.

:eek:kay:
But the school grade is already high and there is still a lot of demand on industry.

Is it possible to make a region with no industires ??

#47 ·
Originally posted by Jarmo

Impressive city!

Wouldn't mind seeing more shots of it...
Thanx! I've spend all of this week away from home but I will upload a few new screenshots when I get back monday or tuesday:)

#51 · (Edited)
New screenshots as promissed:)

First a LARGE one of my region. I've made some changes, as you can see. I added a coastline at the bottom part and added 2 new cities:

Next is a bunch of shots from westside:

And at last a shot from one of the suburbs, this is the first of my cities city where Messeturm has appeared:

Over and out:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.