7x Cup:
1941, 1949, 1954, 1967, 1979,
1999, 2008

1x Supercup:

1x UEFA Europa League:

1x UEFA Cup Winners' Cup:

2x UEFA Super Cup:
1980, 2004

Here you can see the first pics of the new 5* Valencia C.F. Stadium. The new "Mestalla".

Capacity: 75.000 seats
Scheduled inauguration: 2010
Cost: 300 million €
Internal skin: Structure finished in wooden battons
External skin: Glass and titanium

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fmTpDTLQ40

Pics:

See less See more
#2 ·
Truely amazing!

It frightens me that it's going to cost the same as the new Lansdowne Road and yet is superior and larger in every possible way.

#8 ·
You can only define the best stadium in the world by the one that has the best facilites. You can speculate all you want on the best looking stadium or the one with the best atmosphere, but you will never get a true final answer as it's down to individual opinion. So until we actually know what the detailed specifications of the stadium are, who can say?

#9 ·
Ok that stadium is just the best design I 've seen in years for a stadium. However isn't it suppose to house an athletic track in order to welcome the Valencia track and field championship bid. But what I like the most is the price!!! Now I don't believe that you can do a 75000 seater for that little or is spanish workforce really that cheap!?
Anyway this thing is just stunning

#23 ·
But what I like the most is the price!!! Now I don't believe that you can do a 75000 seater for that little or is spanish workforce really that cheap!?
300 million Euros is a lot (at least for European standards...I know that some American stadiums cost more). All German wc stadiums for example cost less (including the Allianz Arena).

#14 ·
Look at this presentation: Video 1

One more: Video 2

The Stadium has been made with the assembly of 16 pieces that symbolize all the districts of our city (see the videos). The "cut" that crosses the pieces (districts) is the Turia river.

Sorry for my English :)

This post has been deleted
#21 ·
Fantastic,... looks great...

#22 ·
I don't know if it's going to be the best. But on paper this is just mind blowing. I hate to use words like that but it really is a "sexy" stadium. There is a spanish design in this thing that no recently build stadium has, even the very slick stadium build for the germany world cup or the most recent nfl stadium do not match it in terms of design on rendering I've seen only one stadium looking that good and it is the Beijing olympic stadium.

That stadium is not just a stadium it's a statement from Valencia and what a statement this is!

#28 ·
If that's all it costs, it won't be super duper super inside. That could be a refreshing lack of 10 billion suites or just decent concources. Also lacks any retractable roof, so that keeps costs down. Does it still have the elevating floor. Don't know if it will be the best, but its certainly the best looking