SkyscraperCity Forum banner

SUZHOU | Zhongnan Center | 499m | 1638ft | 103 fl | On Hold

1M views 2K replies 266 participants last post by  thestealthyartist 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
See less See more
#512 ·
^^ It may be very well for the concrete supporting structure for the plot. With Chinese towers you can't never tell if one pile is for the tower or not since almost all of the towers have those concrete structures supporting the site.

#517 ·
That model Munwon posted gives us easy way of estimating the height of at least this particular design. And it's indeed tall. I got 760m. There may be slight error but it matches with the earlier rumored height :cheers:

#524 ·
the other tower is set to be 400m+ at the moment, design will be independant from this one and probably not start for a longer time for now. in the beginning it seemed to be proposed as a twin tower project with one being taller than the other, but that idea seems to have been scratched in a far earlier stage than what we saw in Guangzhou, where we still had the twin tower concept up to the point until the first one was standing already.

#526 ·
the one of the right kind of has this medieval architecture style i think, kinda like it as well. but if the one on the news is indeed the final design it is a good choice i think, of course roof height up to the top would be amazing, but i think something similar to ping an is sweet as well, after all it will probably be over 750m, so a spire is fine with me. :cheers:

#533 ·
^^ maybe look like 770m taller

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.