SkyscraperCity Forum banner

OMRÅDEPLAN | Grilstad Marina (Grilstadfjæra)

37K views 79 replies 20 participants last post by  kjetpett 
#1 · (Edited)
Grillstad Marina

Grilstad Marina er et stort bolig og næringsprosjekt på Ranheim i Trondheim. Prosjektet består av en kunstig utfylling ut i fjorden og en kunstig øy med 800 boliger, 110 000m2 næringsarealer
og 1000 båtplasser. Prosjektet ble godkjent i 2009 og det første nøringsbygget (N1) ble tatt i bruk i 2012. De første boligene (B5) sto innflyttningsklare i juni 2013. Hele prosjektet skal etter
planen stå ferdig i 2022. Voll Arkitekter AS står bak masterplanen.

LENKER | Hjemmeside | Urbika

Oversikt og utbyggingsplan (klikk på link for å gå til prosjektet)
  • Felt B1 | Etter 2014
  • Felt B2 | Etter 2014
  • Felt B3 | Etter 2014
  • Felt B4 | 2013 - 2015
  • Felt B5 | 2012 - 2014
  • Felt B6 |
  • Felt N1 | 2012 - 2014
  • Felt N2 | 2010 - 2011
  • Felt N3 |
  • Felt N4 |
  • Felt N5 |
  • Felt N6 |
  • Felt N7 | Etter 2014

Reguleringskart

Gamle illustrasjonstegninger.

See less See more
#27 ·
Is there any reason to why they build a artificial island? Surely Trondheim got enough of coastlines and land elsewhere to build on to not need reclaimed land too?
Two reasons. First one is the synergy between the Stindheim-tunnel currently U/C where they get the stone masses from. I believe that is in the order of 800.000 m3. The other one is that a development of the existing coastline probably very quickly would come into conflict with other interests, such as nature protection etc. Just look at all the protests around the various suggestions for a new logistic hub (port)

Another way to see it, is that by doing it this way you create artificial coast length and get the same development area much more compact than if you had spread it thinly along the existing coastline.

#29 · (Edited)
Construction update from Grilstad Marina N2, the first building to be built at Grilstad Marina. I haven't covered it much earlier in this thread so here is some short
facts. N2 is a 9000m2 large office building which Brønnteknologiutvikling AS will occupy (BTU has close ties to Teeness which occupy the building across the
street). N2 should be completed by the end of the summer. Upon completion they will start on the next building, on site N1. Another 9000m2 large office and
retail building will be built there. N1 will be completed in spring 2011.

#30 ·
It delights me to see that BTU (Brønnteknologiutvikling) is growing, and apparently does their business well enough to expand into this building. They are a small vendor company for the oil business (well plugs are one of the main products). And since I am working in the oil industry myself, it's cool to see local companies playing a larger role.

By the way, they are currently located at Sluppen, and they also have workshop facilities there, so i presume this new building will have that too.

#34 ·
Just looking at some numbers here. The density for the whole Grilstad Marina project is not much to brag about :eek:hno:

When subtracting the business and water areas, this is the housing density compared to Tjuvholmen in Oslo:
Grilstad: 850 apartments on 316 daa (316 000 m2). 2,7 apartments/daa.
Tjuvholmen: 950 apartments on 51 daa (51 000 m2). 18,6 apartments/daa.

Just cool to compare stuff :)

#40 · (Edited)
Does not make much sense to compare Grilstadfjæra with those developments in Oslo. Grilstad is almost at the perimeter of Trondheim, and overall Trondheim has a lower density and more room to grow. Rather than building dense at the perimeter they should densify closer to the city center, which would reduce the amount of transport needed. Of course, building dense at the perimeter might have other benefits, like leaving more areas green, but personally I would never live in a high density development (again).

#41 · (Edited)
54°26′S 3°24′E;87923728 said:
Does not make much sense to compare Grilstadfjæra with those developments in Oslo. Grilstad is almost at the perimeter of Trondheim, and overall Trondheim has a lower density and more room to grow. Rather than building dense at the perimeter they should densify closer to the city center, which would reduce the amount of transport needed. Of course, building dense at the perimeter might have other benefits, like leaving more areas green, but personally I would never live in a high density development (again).
I'm not sure on how familiar you are with Sørenga (which is one the Oslo development that it was compared to), but I wouldn't call it a high density development.

It's the outer part of this aerial where the buildings are surrounding be greenery:

Grillstad Marinas blocks are more less of the same height, but the biggest difference is that Sørenga is planed in more traditional block-style with less useless greeneries between the blocks (but with a large central park instead).

#42 ·
I'm not sure on how familiar you are with Sørenga (which is one the Oslo development that it was compared to), but I wouldn't call it a high density development.

It's the outer part of this aerial where the buildings are surrounding be greenery:

Grillstad Marinas blocks are more less of the same height, but the biggest difference is that Sørenga is planed in more traditional block-style with less useless greeneries between the blocks (but with a large central park instead).
But the location of Sørenga is far more central in Oslo than Grilstad is in Trondheim. IMO greenery between buildings is not useless. (I have not really studied the plan in Grilstad)

#50 ·
Niks! Jeg fatter ikke hvordan det er mulig å gå konk med den store aktiviteten som er i byggebransjen i dag. Det høres veldig amatørmessig ut :eek:hno: Teknobygg er entreprenør for en rekke pågående prosjekter i byen, i tillegg til Grilstad Park har de bla. Ilsvika Extra, Munkvoll gård og Spongdal skole.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.