SkyscraperCity Forum banner

MAKKAH l PRO l Redeveloping Central Area

262K views 503 replies 83 participants last post by  geniusgenie 
#1 · (Edited)
Page will take several minutes for download pictures please be patient :D

as posted at February 8th, 2008
Old photo [original size]

تخطيط مقترح للمنطقة المركزية بمكة المكرمه

برعاية صاحب السمو الملكي الامير تركي بن عبدالله بن عبدالعزيز ال سعود ،وبالتنسيق مع المكتب الاستشاري لمعالي المهندس عمر عبدالله قاضي ، قدم الاستاذ يوسف بن عوض الاحمري فكره تخطيطيه استثماريه بعيدة المدى لتطوير المنطقة المركزيه بمكة المكرمه.
تعتمد الفكرة التخطيطية الجديدة على انشاء طرق اشعاعيه وطرق دائريه يكون مركزها الكعبة عبر انشاء طريق دائري آول نصف قطره حوالي ٥٣٠ متر ومركزه الكعبه وطوله ٣٤٠٠ متر تقريبا ،على ان تكون المساحه الداخليه ٨٨٠٠٠٠ متر مربع لايسمح بالبناء داخلها ،وبذالك تصل مساحه المنطقة المركزيه حسب الدراسه المقترحه الى تسعة ملايين متر مربع ،مع زيادة المنطقة الالاقتصاديه للمشاريع الحاليه.

المصدر :مجلة البناء

Plan for the Central Area of Mecca

The planning concept of the central area of the holy city of mecca depends on establishing radial roads as well as ring roads, with Alkaa'ba as its focal point. A ring road with a radius of 530 meters is currently under construction with Alkaa'ba at its center . Its length is 3,400 meters and it covers an inside area of to this project is approximately more economic activities. This was presented by Mr Yousef bin Awadh Al Ahmari,with the sponsorship of his Royal Highness Prince Turki Bin Abdullah Bin AbdulAziz Al Saud, in coordination with The Consulting firm of his Excellency,the engineer Omar Abdullah Al Qadhi.

Source :AL BENAA Magazine Vol 28 #207
Idea : Yussif bin Awad Al Ahmadi
Preparation and coordination : AL-Ahmadi for Real Estate Development & Investment Co
Target : The idea of long-term investment planning for the central region of makkah city

• Expand courtyard+al haram to 880,000 m2.
  • Expand Central area[9 plots+courtyard+al haram] to 9 Millions m2.
  • Arrange 18 Projects with full viewing to al haram.
  • Capacity +10 millions Person at same time.
  • long term idea for next 300 years.
  • the white circle not allowed to invest on it anymore.
  • each plot outside 2nd ring road 1000m2 use for high rise building and build only 50% of the plot size,other 50% for gardens or open space.
Three phases
1-starting with al haram and surrounded area.
2-Road Through border legitimacy for makkah
3-two main roads connecting makkah with Jeddah Airport and another one connecting with jeddah seaport.

PHASE 1
Full Size

PHASE 2
Full Size

PHASE 3
Full Size

-------------------​

current Projects Positions

Projects with the new plan

-------------------​

First ring road and then the second and then the third

Urban areas for development ,Project implementation stages are measured and a downward highs direction to al haram.

Nine routes linking the first ring road so second.

Roads with Huge capacity it contain building in two side,gardens in middle for walking,and has sophisticate transport such as trains.

-------------------​

PHASE 1

PHASE 2

PHASE 3

ohh god i am very tired:sleepy:

See less See more
#71 ·
i can see one peer is downloading my torrent that mean i done it correctly,please for anyone whose want to get the file seed it at least for 2 days after completion don't pause uploading,lets make everyone get a copy.

#79 ·
^^
parking space , you know .. for cars .
--
@SG : I don't understand why do they keep showing this model in every exhibition , while the other projects around the masjid are under construction !

#81 ·
^^
no problem ^_^ .

#89 ·
care to elaborate ?

#94 ·
guys there are different threads for masjid expansion one for the proposals and another for the current constructions i will move this last posts to "Redevelopment Central Area" thread!

#96 ·
I TOTALLY support the rebuilding of the whole mosque regardless of the suggested shape and then a ban on further expansions, unless it is REALLY needed and it won't mess up the mosque all over again.
As I said before the previous expansions have distorted the Holy Mosque over the years and I think a rebuliding would do just fine.
And please people don't get carried away by emotions going around criticizing the suggestion just because of the demolishing part, overall the plan - if approved which I think it won't - would be done in stages.

#97 ·
Update to the article posted above : إعادة عمارة المسجد الحرام وفق نظرية كونية

بعد إنتشار مجسمات مقترحة للتوسعة الجديدة شمال المسجد الحرام، والتي يوضح بعضها التصاق التوسعة الجديدة المقترحة بالمبنى القديم القائم، مما سيُعقد هندسة وشكل المسجد الحرام في حالة الرغبة لإعادة بنائه وفقاً للهندسة الدائرية المقترحة في هذا التقرير .. لذا فقد كتبت لخادم الحرمين الشرفين والجهات المعنية في هذا الخصوص، وبعثت لهم تقريراً مصوراً بفكرة إعادة بناء المسجد الحرام وفق نظرية كونية .. وبعد فترة من الوقت بلغني ظهور إنتقادات متعددة للنماذج المطروحه من قبل الشركة المسؤولة، الأمر الذي دعى إلى دعوة شركات عالمية للدخول في التصميم ومن ثم إختيار الأنسب والأمثل أو دمج أكثر من تصميم في تصميم واحد .. وبعد برهة من الزمن ظهر لنا التصميم المعتمد والذي ولله الحمد والمنة جاء منسجماً ومتناسقاً إلى حد كبير مع فكرة المثلثات التي طرحتها في التقرير .. وأسأل الله تعالى أن يؤخذ ببقية الأفكار الواردة في التقرير .. وأن ينفع الله بهذه الجهود المبذولة من لدن خادم الحرمين الشرفين الإسلام والمسلمين ..

التصميم المقترح في تقريري والذي سيحل المشكلة جذرياً لو أخذ به 100% ولله في خلقه شؤون.
http://www.almisnid.com/almisnid/articles.php?id=38

علماء ومفكرون يباركون مشروع مقترح بإعادة عمارة المسجد الحرام وفق نظرية كونية
http://www.almisnid.com/almisnid/articles.php?id=41

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.