SkyscraperCity Forum banner

FERIZAJ

210K views 509 replies 86 participants last post by  Llapi 1 
#1 ·
The city of Ferizaj is located 40 kilometers south of the capital city Prishtina.

Ferizaj's Population is 150,000:

Here are some pictures of the city:

The picture above has been taken from the building below. The city center is a square surrounded by buildings.

One thing i dont like about the city is because the train route to Skopje runs through the middle of the city. There is plant to elevate the whole route, so that it does not block the traffic that frequently. It is also responsible for many deaths annually.

Relegious objects:

business district of the city:

See less See more
#53 ·
dejan: i dont really care if you understand or not. I didnt write the song in albanian so you wouldn't understand.
djurob...we sing those songs because the players in our nt are from all over kosova, albania, soon we will get players who come from macedonia....plus our fans are from all over too...every game they come from skopje, tetova, prishtina, ulqini, and all the other citites...eveyrone gathers in tirana

#55 ·
Ferizaj(Urosevac), Kosova

Here is some brand new pictures of my home town:)
There seems to be some renovation going on.

Enjoy:
Thats the symbol of Ferizaj Pretty much.
That waiter on the building has been there for decades, and they periodically change the color of it. This time around seems like its gonna be Blue:

City hall

Here you can see an appartment building, through its final phases:

Thats it for now...i will try to get more pics of the city:

#75 ·
Ferizaj

Pozita e qytetit te Ferizajt ne Kosove

Harta rrugore e Komunes se Ferizajit

Kuvendi i Komunes

Pamje tjera t'qytetit

Komanda regjionale e Policise :guns1:

Biblioteka - Public Libray

Ambulanca, aty afer eshte edhe Spitali Rajonal

Shtepia e Bardhe - White House :)

Eshte nje harte ku tregon per monumentet e rensishme, eshte interesant se xhamia edhe kisha jan me nji oborr - its very interesting if u see this map and the pics; Ferizaj it's only city who have church and mosque in the same place.

Xhamia e Madhe . Big Mosque

Kisha ortodokse - orthodox church

Kisha katolike shqiptare ''Engjulli i Rojes'' - alabanian catolic church

Shtepia e Kultures '' Hivzi Sylejmani '' dhe Teatri Profesionist ''Adriana Abdullahu'' ne nje objekt.

:cheers:

#76 ·
Ferizaj

Pozita e qytetit te Ferizajt ne Kosove

Harta rrugore e Komunes se Ferizajit

Kuvendi i Komunes

Pamje tjera t'qytetit

Komanda regjionale e Policise :guns1:

Biblioteka - Public Libray

Ambulanca, aty afer eshte edhe Spitali Rajonal

Shtepia e Bardhe - White House :)

Eshte nje harte ku tregon per monumentet e rensishme, eshte interesant se xhamia edhe kisha jan me nji oborr - its very interesting if u see this map and the pics; Ferizaj it's only city who have church and mosque in the same place.

Xhamia e Madhe . Big Mosque

Kisha ortodokse - orthodox church

Kisha katolike shqiptare ''Engjulli i Rojes'' - alabanian catolic church

Shtepia e Kultures '' Hivzi Sylejmani '' dhe Teatri Profesionist ''Adriana Abdullahu'' ne nje objekt.

:cheers:

#80 ·
hey, flm per perkrahje BOHEM edhe PEJONI, it's my firs time in this forum,
so first I didn't knew how tu put the pics here, so thanks from Shqiptario whos teaching me,
second sorry for the big size, it's my foult, nuk ja kom rregullu madhesine e fotos kur i kom bo, po tash po i rregulloj fotot,

btw, a munet moderatori me i hjek kto, fotot qe i kom postu me madhesi te madhe, have a good time :)