SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Your Neighbours.

5K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  SuttonBluenose 
#1 ·
A bit of name dropping now, but do you have any famous neighbours living nearby?

Here are just a couple that live close to me ...... can you guess who they are?

... that one ^^ is fairly easy .....

... but who is this ^^ ???

A clue .... "She's a real nowhere girl ......"!! :)

See less See more
#17 ·
I've always liked Toyah. My mother however seems to hold some vendetta against her.

Only one i can think of that lives round by me is the ginger news presenter from the ITV local news - Joanne Malin

#19 ·
Here's a list.

Graham Taylor
Jean Makoun
Gabriel Abonglawonglawhore
Marc Albrighton (unconfirmed)
Paul Merson (****)
Andy Gray (****)
Trevor Eve

a few others which haven't come to mind yet, but these guys as well:

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/...or-little-aston-cannabis-farm-97319-26722734/

If anyone wants Merson's address, pay me £50 and I'll tell you where he takes his mistresses, and his drugs.

It's actually an apartment in Streetly I believe.

#21 ·
Has Merson moved recently then? – He was on the top floor of an apartment block in Four Oaks a year ago and had been there for a few years.

When Martin O’Neill took over at Villa he looked at the same development but did not take the offer up – I always did wonder if he found out that Merson would have been a neighbour…. Pure speculation on my behalf for his reasons to look elsewhere!!

To add to the local list Stylian Petrov lives on Four Oaks Estate

I see other Villa players and a couple of Albion about but I do not their addresses - so they maybe just passing through!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.