SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Unidentified U/C Projects

205K views 902 replies 82 participants last post by  bankacc 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

Everywhere I go I am noticing new buildings going up left and right. Since I dont have enough info on them at the moment I thought I would just start a thread for all the projects underway that we dont have much info on. Hopefully as time goes by and we learn more we can start a new thread for each one.

Please post any pics of U/C projects that you dont know much about or that dont fit in anywhere else.

#94 ·
^^ looks nice nothing wow ... I wounder if there getting rid of the old ugly buildings to build the news ones.

I think that Building in Jounieh has been like that for a long time. They need to renovate the resorts there... there so outdated.

#112 ·
Hatab Tower, 15f
Verdun, near Concorde
behind the glass bldg where Lina's sandwiches is...

come to think abt it, i dont think we're giving that area enough credit!
where is the thread for BLOM HQ? it's one of the most beautifull bldgs in Beirut and the glass bldg with lina's and united colors of beneton...
(sorry, i'm a little ignorant on bldg names :))

w kamen, what abt that bldg in UNESCO? where the new ministry of education is gonna be... the huge gorgeous bldg is completed...

#117 · (Edited)
Hatab Tower, 15f
Verdun, near Concorde
behind the glass bldg where Lina's sandwiches is...

come to think abt it, i dont think we're giving that area enough credit!
where is the thread for BLOM HQ? it's one of the most beautifull bldgs in Beirut and the glass bldg with lina's and united colors of beneton...
(sorry, i'm a little ignorant on bldg names :))

w kamen, what abt that bldg in UNESCO? where the new ministry of education is gonna be... the huge gorgeous bldg is completed...

About the other buildings you mentioned, those are no longer under construction so there is no need to make threads for them. However, you can find some pics in the Architecture subforum in the Completed Towers thread and I encourage everyone to add some more to that thread - http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=388877

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.