SkyscraperCity Forum banner

ALUVA | Shwas Aquacity | 25fl x 10 + 40 Villas | U/C

49K views 89 replies 21 participants last post by  induzcreed 
#1 · (Edited)

Aquacity is the Largest Waterfront Residential Project in Cochin in 17 acres on the Banks of Serene Periyar,Aluva,Cochin.

A Complete Waterfront Metrocity re-created on the Bank of Periyar , specifically Designed for NRI Final Settlement.

Aquacity is 500 crores Project with 81 World Class Amenities worth 50 crores Assuring Highest Living Standard.

http://www.shwashomes.com/acuacity_project.php

Amenities
• Biggest project in Cochin
• Water front city
• City wide spread in 17 acres
• 65% out of 17 acres kept for recreation & greenery
• Water body through out the city
• Landscaped thick vegetation through out the city
• Majestic entrance to city
• 15 mm wide road with fountains and palms
• Food court
• Large Space for Discotheque
• Jogging tracks
• Traditional lotus pond
• Boat club with peddle boats
• River side walkways
• River side elder's lounge / gazebo
• River side boat house restaurant
• Spectacular open aquarium
• Multiplex
• Swimming pool [ladies &. gents]
• Kid's pool
• Multi gym
• Club house

• Table tennis
  • Snooker
  • Caroms
  • Chess
• Refreshment kiosk
• Children's play area
• Jacuzzi
• Sauna
• Ayurvedic spa
• Yoga & meditation centre
• Kid's day care
• Indoor tennis court
• Squash court
• Badminton count
• Volley ball court
• Basket ball court
• Football ground
• Cricket pitch
• Amphi theatre
• Shopping complex

• Bowling alley
  • Beauty parlor
  • Travel desk
  • Business center
  • Conference halls
  • Room service
  • House keeping
  • Clinic & laboratory
  • Medical shops
  • CD shops
  • ATM L
  • Supermarkets
  • Hardware shops
  • Laundry
• Car wash house
• Earth quake resistant design
• Private mailboxes
• Garbage chute
• EPABX & intercom facility
• Roof top garden with barbecue provision
• Library room
• Broad band provision
• Hi-Tech security arrangements
• Guest suites
• High speed lifts
• Helipad
• Standby generators
• Centralized gas supply
• Guest parking
• Party hall / association hall
• Emergency alert house
• Drivers & Maid quarters
• Sewage treatment plant
• Rainwater harvesting plant
• 2 level 100% car parking
• 24 hours security

See less See more
#4 ·
The towers coming up at Aqua city

Dualcore is a Business cum Residential complex

The full studio block apartment, has first 10 stories for Business Cubicles and office spaces, while from 10th to 25th floors are meant for studio apartments and 2BHK Furnished apartments.

The total number of units in this tower is 300. Currently, only 28 units are available. The tower is designed for budget conscious clients

Amenities

Apart from being full furnished private studio/2BHK rooms, there is no Individual tower amenities with access to all Common features.

Works commenced for the tower

#5 · (Edited)
Tower 2

Tower 2- Moonwaters is a premium posh apartments, all waterfacing. The Apartment consists of 25 stories, each story have 4 apartments, without any wall sharing and only in one direction, making maximum privacy. Each Apartment has a private garden and all are 3BHK facility.

Amenities

Sky Garden for each Apartment
A long veranda set for every Master Bedroom
No Wall sharing.
Central Gas and IPTV facility.
Badminton Court
Private parking
Access to all other common facilities

Status:- 70% completed. 2 more stories needed for the building to top out. Internal works going on

Availability:- SOLD OUT

Status Pics

#7 ·
Tower-3

Tower-3 Magic Lilly is a budget concious moderately priced 2 and 3BHK Apartments. There are 7 Apartments in each floor set on a 25 storied complex. In such, there are 175 units here.

Amenities

No specific Amenities, apart from standard features and access to common amenities

Status:- Stucture completed. Bldg topped out. Internal works pending

Availability- 6 units pending

Status Pics

#8 ·
Tower-4

Tower 4- Alpine Suites is a premium hotel apartment complex. The 25 storied facility will have 300 rooms, 12 furnished BHK rooms in each floor.

Amenities

Swimming Pool
Terrace Garden Restaurant
Multi-Cuisine Formal Restaurant
Spa, Sauna Steam bath, Jacuzzi rooms
Business Center
2 Banquet halls
Large lobby
Wifi Connectivity.
Access to Food court. No Access to common amenities

Pics

#9 · (Edited)
Villas

There are two type of Villas in the project

Emperor Pool Villas

Each Villa having its own private swimming pool and open lawns, having 4BHK facility

Availablity- NIL

Pics

Queen Villas

The standard villas without Pools, but open courtyard and lawns. All villas are 3BHK

Availability:- Nil

Pics

#10 ·
Rest all other projects are under design. Remember, there is a second phase to every single tower mentioned here, which would be commenced, after completion of phase 1

The most prestigious tower which is under design, would be

Maple Bloom is a signature tower under design, which will be commenced soon.

The tower consists of 120 Duplex sky villas, set in 24 stories (twelve stories for residents, being a duplex)

Each Sky Villa is a 3BHK + Study + Family Lounge facility, having 2 sky gardens and other posh private amenities which haven't been declared.

#14 ·
^^^^

Yes Arun. I knew a few projects of Shwas going on in Aluva. But didn't knew it was part of a big project like this. Thanks Dhaneesh for making all of us, aware of such a mega project.

One thing I have observed about Shwas Homes, is that, they are the most quietest construction company in the city. They never advertise any of their projects, even in any local dailies or media.

But they have an excellent marketing team, based in Middle East. Without any expensive promotions, they could able to sell most of their flats, just thro' word of mouth publicity.

Even in this project, almost every launched tower, they could sell out more than 95% of their units

And nobody knew, such a huge city is coming up, at bottom of our nose.

#50 ·
^^^^

Yes Arun. I knew a few projects of Shwas going on in Aluva. But didn't knew it was part of a big project like this. Thanks Dhaneesh for making all of us, aware of such a mega project.

One thing I have observed about Shwas Homes, is that, they are the most quietest construction company in the city. They never advertise any of their projects, even in any local dailies or media.

But they have an excellent marketing team, based in Middle East. Without any expensive promotions, they could able to sell most of their flats, just thro' word of mouth publicity.

Even in this project, almost every launched tower, they could sell out more
than 95% of their units

And nobody knew, such a huge city is coming up, at bottom of our nose.
മൂക്കിനു താഴേ നടക്കുന്നതു കാണണമെങ്കിൽ കണ്ണുകൾ തുറക്കണം
അടിപൊളി.... പക്ഷേ ഇവരുടെ മോഹന വാഗ്ദാനങ്ങളിൽ മയങ്ങി വീണവരുടെ ദുരിതങ്ങൾ ആരറിയാൻ....
Miserable plight of owners/occupants of flats of Shwas Home builders who seldom advertise their projects even in print or visual media due to the reasons best known to them only. Providing ample proof in this regard

http://www.mediafire.com/conv/7939c3d34567ed95d0bd9c826cb64e54d267835b896da0fc7f3917c57a6f22746g.jpg

#16 ·
I believe there are many more commercial ,residential and industrial projects which KOCHI SSC is not aware of. Since 99% of the kochi forumers are not in kochi we aint fully aware of them..Unfortunately we dont have any secret sources or contacts who could get such info.

Btw .Any updates on HDIL Cyber City.. ? Any construction happening there ?

#24 ·
Palm Street Luxury Villas

• Palm Street Villas is the Latest Project in Aqucity after the successful Launch and progressive Construction of Apartments Towers in Aquacity.

• Unique feature of American Landscape Principle of Infinite Greenery Makes PALM STREET different from Other villa projects.

• Moreover Effective Space Utilization Tool by our architect has revolutionized PALM STREET Villa plan by incorporating 4 Bedrooms in 2000 Sq Ft with spacious Rooms.

#27 ·
Not excited about the project due to questions about the capability/ commitment of Shwas to execute such a project. Shwas Homes does not have good reputation. A quick search on the internet will reveal the many complaints against the builder. It is also not a member of CREDAI (Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Association of India), in which most of the reputed builders in Kochi are members.
http://credaikochi.com/member-directory.html

I hope Shwas Homes will not become another Apple-a-Day Properties.

#28 ·
I don't know validity of complaints.... But my friend who stays in Mystic Heights main buliding doesnot have much complaints as expressed in complaint boards. Well, I too agree they are not top-notch buliders to do something of high quality. But given the price-levels even for a project like Mystic Heights in such a central location, the quality seems to be justified.

Well, I don't think, any project is complaint free. Even DLF and Sobha records lots of complaints than positive reviews. I would say despite of the fact Abad buliders being so best by any person known in the industry, has some complaints about some projects, say the Chancellor project or one in SP/AP road....

But unlike Apple, they are doing something. They are setting up things, rather simply relying on ad blitz. Well, the strange part of Shwas, they never put ads in any paper or media, which also means they are not typical Apple style.

Well, I have read the delays associated with Sobha Group in Blore as well as Confident..... Well a search in net shows Confident has some of the biggest number of complaints. Yet its a stable company. So I believe, there is no need to panic. But always the best advice is act with caution.

I must say to NRIs that they should not blindly believe in what Companies say. Keep some installments in due and release only when you are sure with progress. In Abad BlueChip's where I stay, I always kept dues that atleast I got 10 reminders each time. But unless I was pretty sure that my flat is shaping up well, I didn't ask bank to release money.

I have seen some NRKs, just walking into model flat at bottom and going to believe their flat is also something same. My advice, even if you require to climb all the stairs, you must try to do it, inspect your flat. I have climbed atleast 4 or 5 times, using stairs to 16th floor to inspect the progress, when their service lifts not in working condition.

If NRKS act without caution, the fault lies in them, not just builders alone. Just Credai membership doesnot guarantee any quality. Manoj K Jayan filed a case with a builder who is Credai Member for delaying his flat handing over for more than 3 years...... I am not naming the company, to avoid any issue, but saw the brand listed in CREDAI membership directory. There is another builder again in the list, whose fabled project near Rajagiri Valley was in a state of Mess, and some forced to file a case...

In my general assessment top notch buliders are

1. Abad
2. DLF
3. Prestige
4. Infra
5. Chakolas
6. Purvankara
7. Skyline
8. Mather
9. SFS

Well, but mind it, these are expensive lots too.... For cheaper, yet trusted builders

1. DD Group
2. Yasoram (Brahmins/Veg only advised)
3. Galaxy
4. Ambady

Well, these are my personal observations and suggestions.....

#29 ·
People generally have complaints against almost every builder including the reputed ones. But the difference is the nature of complaints and how the complaints are acted on by builder. Shwas Homes have more dissatisfied customers compared to other builders (actress Navya Nair had filed a case against them). They entice people by offering cheap prices but the end product is also cheap. They have completed some projects and do did Apple a day. But the general outlook does not appear encouraging.

A colleague of mine had booked a flat with Shwas at Kochi about 3-years back and paid them an advance of around 30% of the cost. They later shelved the project and offered him an alternate flat in a different project. My friend refused and asked for a refund. They initially declined but later agreed to refund the amount in installments. It took them over 2 years to pay him back the amount, without any interest. He knew that fighting them was useless and kept quiet. Now, I had booked a flat with a reputed builder almost 2 years back and paid them 25% advance. But for some reasons, I wanted to cancel my booking, informed them and got back my entire amount refunded in 3 days. In the case of my friend, it was the builder who cancelled the project and yet they didn’t want to give him a refund and in my case it was I who cancelled but I got the refund immediately. That’s the difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.