SkyscraperCity Forum banner

#COMPLETED | CANAL RESIDENCE WEST, 12F-20F Res (5 towers) (Sports City)

278K views 538 replies 74 participants last post by  zwamborn 
#1 ·
Dubai Sports City launches Canal Residence West

Dubai Sports City, the master-planned sports metropolis located in Dubailand, is launching Canal Residence West, an exclusive upmarket residential complex modelled on the luxury apartment clusters on the French Riviera. A sales exhibition highlighting the project is being organized in association with Gowealthy.com, the leading Dubai-based, real estate portal and marketing consultant, at Dubai International Convention Centre from May 9 to 10.

Situated on the promenade, mid-way between the northern and southern retail hubs of downtown district in Dubai Sports City, Canal Residence West comprises five beautifully laid out residential towers with distinct facades, which offer the latest trends in contemporary living. Aiming to replicate the glamour and elegance, unique to the French Riveira, Canal Residence West features opulent freehold apartments, a waterfront promenade with cafes, restaurants, boutiques, convenience stores, private clubs, gyms and beauty salons.

Dubai Sports City is offering an attractive payment scheme with only 5% down payment that is subject to terms and conditions. Reputed home financier Tamweel is financing the freehold properties within the project.

See less See more
#189 · (Edited)
just saw the crane moving at nearly 11 pm at night on the venetian apartments tower crw!
you can watch construction all day/night long !
This is the cube bmg,s web cam!
http://91.74.160.70:88/control/userimage.html

you have to twiddle it a bit !

maybe we will have our apartments in september !

Curtains now what colour should i go for i fancy a bit of gold with some thing maybe dark red or black !
mmnn decisions decisions :lol::lol::lol:

#192 ·
My guess is that Canal will be ready at the end of the year. One concerning question is who is going to rent in this development until more of the buildings and stadiums etc are ready?? I really thought DSC was going to be one of the really special developments and one day it still might but when will that be? 2014?

#193 ·
I think the whole of sports city will be up and running by 2014 as that is when they are having the asian games.Can`t really get that going without a stadium or two. I have an apartment being built in `The Cube`Our developers have stated that work on the main stadium has restarted so.......fingers crossed. At least we can see our building going ahead(albeit slowly) I have great sympathy for people whom have invested in various projects without see a scrap of evidence of building for their money. Maybe a campaign to shame these companies using the newspapers and media. Good luck for the future.

#197 ·
i dont understand what the problem is here? the construction is going on, buildings are being built. if not this summer, you will have them start of next year. delays happen everywhere. there is no stopping of the construction hence you can not take any legal action. you cant sue the developer for working slow!

#198 ·
Yeah i agree its taken too long and would like them to stop treating us like crap always asking for more and more money. Even for some lame fees like the Ogood registration, they should wave that off coz of the major delays they have caused us. Im still happy though that the project is atleast moving ahead and it should be completed at some point even early 2011. I feel what Amplesou feels and the situation he is in, also agree with Akasha that we are kind of trapped as to what to do, move ahead or retreat. I think sometimes the best thing to do is "to do nothing" and let things work themselves out :)

#205 ·
skysraper is not an investment thread !
we have been told so many times why not let the investors who have problems
go elsewhere and vent there angere and frustration somewhere else !
I just can,t help myself taking the preverbial p---- anyway with these not all but some ?
Then i end up in trouble myself !
Come on lets just lighten the mood here !
Have a glass of something and get rid of all this !:)
Amplesou, you have no apartment at all. Don't try to fool others. You only mean to spoil the image of Dubai by giving falls statement. How come you are on so many threads. Can you please clarify it.

#211 · (Edited)
^^ Stop bitting ears Tyson,
:lol:

His problem is he comes from the school of not talking about he problem makes the issue go away.

Intially we had many user like this, but as Dubai press also started highlighting issues, they realised that the issues where much larger.

Now some of the issues are being solved, through normal processes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.