|April 26th, 2009, 04:04 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2003
Likes (Received): 1307
Stadiums and Sport Arenas - Forum Rules
When starting a new thread (30,000+ for Stadiums and 10,000+ for Arenas), please follow the correct style of thread title.
CITY NAME (BLOCK CAPS) - Native Name (capacity)
If its a venue for a planned big organisation like EURO, FIFA WC than its like this.
BLOEMFONTEIN - Free State Stadium (46,000) - 2010 FIFA WC
You can also give some shorts informations about the clubs which use/ will use the Stadium/Arena.
FC Bayern München
1932, 1969, 1972, 1973, 1974,
1980, 1981, 1985, 1986, 1987,
1989, 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999,
2000, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006,
14x Cup Winner:
1957, 1966, 1967, 1969, 1971,
1982, 1984, 1986, 1998, 2000,
2003, 2005, 2006, 2008
4x UEFA Champions League:
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001
1x UEFA Europa League:
1x UEFA Cup Winners' Cup:
2x FIFA World Club Cup:
TSV 1860 München
2x Cup Winner:
If you have any questions, or need help with a particular thread, please feel free to send a Private Message to me
International titles of Galatasaray SK
UEFA Europa League (1): 2000
UEFA Super Cup (1): 2000
FIBA EuroCup Women (1): 2009
IWBF Champions Cup (4): 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013
IWBF Intercontinental Cup (4): 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012
|August 7th, 2010, 11:04 PM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Cape Town
Likes (Received): 43
These apply to all forumers including mods in this section. These rules/guidelines will grow over time.
The most basic guideline would be to calm down, relax, chill out and enjoy the magnificent sporting arenas around the world. There are magic words that exist ...."Lets agree to disagree..."
1. Any form of trolling will be stopped/dealt with, especially when the intention is to provoke forumers in every second thread by referring to their city or stadium as "pathetic" etc. Opinions always allowed but when you've stated "horrible" stadium in 40 threads to get some reaction, you're going to get an infraction.
2. Minimize the use of foul language(preferably no foul language) Everybody gets emotional, but try to keep it clean. Instead of F@#$$ rather use "oh no" OR "jeez" OR "jeepers" ...etc
3. Please keep the discussions relevant. Where things go a bit off the track, try to move on back on topic without a mod having to delete posts. An off topic comment is always allowed, but do not let these dictate the direction of the discussion. I have been guilt of this too e.g. "Arsenal sucks", in a thread about White Hart Lane.
4. Limit personal references or remarks unless you know the individual in reality e.g. "you yank", "you are uneducated". Get your point across without being personal.
5. Please try and follow the guidelines with regards to thread titles.
6. If you are offended by a post or remark, simply PM one of the mods or report the post using the relevant button.
7. If you are about to post 3000 high res images perhaps provide some warning to forumers or simply post low res images with links to high res images.
8. Please reference as much as possible when using images e.g. from flickr.com. Provide a link to the photographers photostream etc.
9. Please limit spam e.g. advertising your blog in every thread to get more readers.
10. If you're going to make a new thread, please try to make it interesting with precise information, data and photos if possible (with proper credit where due). Mediocre threads will be deleted/modified, or one of us will ask you to embellish it and may result in an infraction.
11. Threads or posts of a political nature will be deleted/closed and result in an infraction. Posts of a political nature are strongly advised against, particularly if they may lead to political discussions that may offend one or many forumers. __________________
You don't need a Holiday, you need CAPE TOWN