• daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on one | forums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > General Photography

General Photography General discussions on photography and non urban photos

Old March 31st, 2013, 06:13 AM   #8661
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Likes (Received): 62937

Shepherding in Parâng Mountains

No animal needs to die in order for me to live. People have been brainwashed by pro-omnivorous nutritionist theories that are contradicted by the experience of millions of vegans (me included, for 11 years), who are the healthiest people on earth.

charpentier, Highcliff liked this post
PRIMEVAL está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 31st, 2013, 07:46 AM   #8662
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Villages in Cluj County

Așchileu Mare

Așchileu Mic

Gârbău / Magyargorbó

Micești

Agriș

No animal needs to die in order for me to live. People have been brainwashed by pro-omnivorous nutritionist theories that are contradicted by the experience of millions of vegans (me included, for 11 years), who are the healthiest people on earth.

Old March 31st, 2013, 09:07 AM   #8663
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Musical trips - exploring Romania's ethnographic zones

Sălaj County

Almașu / Váralmás - in this village was one of the strongest medieval fortresses of the Hungarian Kingdom

Glod

Inău

Zăuan / Szilágyzovány - 93% of the population is Hungarian

Adalin

Cliț

charpentier, RUNBKK, Highcliff liked this post
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:49 AM   #8664
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Țarcu Mountains

Old March 31st, 2013, 11:17 AM   #8665
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Mountainous Banat (Caraș Severin County)

People from the area

Czech villages Ravensca / Rovensko and Coronini / Koronie

jiribernard 1 2 3 4

Old April 1st, 2013, 02:27 AM   #8666
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Bei River

Nera Gorges - Beușnița National Park

MountMan, KOSTYK, Highcliff liked this post
Old April 1st, 2013, 03:19 AM   #8667
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Iron Gates Nature Park

lucian 1 2 3 4 5 6

Rombi, Highcliff liked this post
Old April 1st, 2013, 03:53 AM   #8668
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Făgăraș

MountMan, charpentier, maisonK, Highcliff liked this post
Old April 1st, 2013, 09:35 AM   #8669
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Godeanu Mountains

MountMan, charpentier, Highcliff liked this post
Old April 1st, 2013, 12:12 PM   #8670
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

MountMan, charpentier, KOSTYK, Highcliff liked this post
Old April 1st, 2013, 01:17 PM   #8671
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Cluj-Napoca / Kolozsvár / Klausenburg

charpentier, KOSTYK, Highcliff liked this post
Old April 1st, 2013, 08:52 PM   #8672
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Bucharest by me

Ankara Street

The Hague Street (Strada Haga)

London Street

Old April 1st, 2013, 09:13 PM   #8673
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Bucharest by me today

Old April 1st, 2013, 10:00 PM   #8674
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Bucharest by me

Fall of Bastille Street

Georges Clemenceau Street

Constantin Esarcu Street

Athenaeum Park

Revolution Square

Sfântul Dumitru Street

charpentier, Bogdy, Highcliff liked this post
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:34 AM   #8675
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Transalpina Road and Transalpina Resort

The Road above the Clouds - highest paved in Romania and 145 km long, passing at 2145 m in Urdele Pass (the pass appears in fourth photo).

Transalpina Ski Resort - formerly named Vidra, was built in the 1970s on the bank of Vidra Reservoir. Because of lack of tourists (the place is far away from cities), it was abandoned, becoming a ghost town. It was rebuilt in 2011-212 into a modern ski resort. It is situated at 2000 m altitude, in the middle of the widest section of Carpathian arch (~150 km here). The ski slopes totalize 9 km.

The reservoir lake is 8 km long and has a maximum with of 1,4 km. The dam, 121 m high, was built between 1965 and 1972. The hydro plant is the biggest in country after Iron Gates on Danube.

Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:49 AM   #8676
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Thank you MountMan and Charpentier for the as many as 17 likes!

Arieșeni Resort, Bihor Mountains

charpentier, KOSTYK, jeleu, Highcliff liked this post
Old April 2nd, 2013, 02:32 PM   #8677
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Someșul Rece River, Gilău Mountains

charpentier, KOSTYK, jeleu, Highcliff liked this post
Old April 2nd, 2013, 04:26 PM   #8678
charpentier

Likes (Received): 12605

Great, I like the road above the clouds, gorgeous landscapes

Highcliff liked this post
charpentier no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:49 PM   #8679
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Quote:
Originally Posted by charpentier View Post
Great, I like the road above the clouds, gorgeous landscapes

Thank you much! You're the first I have in mind when putting pictures on this thread.

Bucharest by me

Rome Street location on Google Maps

Washington Street location on Google Maps

Tirana Street location on Google Maps

Finland Street location on Google Maps

Cbr Domes, Highcliff liked this post
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:17 PM   #8680
PRIMEVAL
animal liberationist

Borșa Resort, Rodnei Mountains