daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Dubai Projects > Dubai Marina

Dubai Marina 200 high-rise buildings in a masterplanned community by Emaar

Old March 30th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #9821
AltinD
The Modecator

Likes (Received): 3261

I can cheat you blind.

AltinD no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 31st, 2013, 12:21 AM   #9822
paul66
Paul66

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubai_Steve View Post
Nicely fitted out apartment - is this yours Steve? What's the furniture quality like?
Old March 31st, 2013, 02:00 AM   #9823
Parisian Girl
MONACO _ CŰte d'Azur

Likes (Received): 2742

image hosted on flickr

IMG_7707 by Holo_Back, on Flickr

Polliana liked this post
Parisian Girl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #9824
Berliner01

Likes (Received): 251

from today:

Berliner01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #9825
pelemiller5

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANUTD View Post
NICE POSITION --THATS ALL --
Hi, I am looking to buy a 1bed with marina veiw what do you rec`mend, I think you said you were having a butcher`s yourself a few month back, any one else`s opinion would be grateful, thanks
pelemiller
pelemiller5 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #9826
Grubbman

Likes (Received): 1

Like everyone else, disappointed withh the overall package received compared to what was promised at BC. Must say though I rented my flat out within 1 week and my tenant is enjoying living there. Would like some opinions regarding once the hotel is finished how much it will increase property prices if any? I believe personally that regardless of the quality of BC having a major hotel chain attached/next door must be a positive in regards to apartment prices?
Grubbman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:12 AM   #9827
Pro Bono

Likes (Received): 8

ATTENTION TO ALL SELECT GROUP VICTIMS

You may recall a few of my posts stating that arbitration is the only way forward with these crooks as I can personally testify, as I have won a case and received my funds back from them.

I have been assisting another investor in a case where the DIAC has just awarded a significant sum due to several breaches of contract and within the details of the case are some very serious issues that have now become proven facts in law.

Issues such as;

Force Majeure
Unit Size
Illegal Addendums

Due to the confidential nature of arbitration in the UAE none of these shocking facts can be disclosed unless the arbitration award is not settled by Select Group and the case goes through the ratification and execution process in the Dubai courts.

If Select Group are arrogant enough and stupid enough to try and appeal this award in the courts, (which they probably are) the result and details of the case will become public, VERY PUBLIC.

Due to my professional background in law and media I have already lined up journalists in the UAE and UK who could not believe the dirty tricks (which are unlawful, even in Dubai) that Select Group have tried to pull over on investors, and in so many cases succeeded.

If any investors have not taken handover of any Select Group unit and are currently in arbitration then the details of this case will provide invaluable evidence to boost your case and ensure a successful and profitable result.

If any investors have not yet taken handover of any Select Group unit and are not yet in arbitration then the details of this case will give you the confidence to take these crooks on and win.

For those investors who have signed addendums 1&2 for any Select Group project then you have been financially raped by Select Group. Once you read the details of this case and award that will be widely published following its appearance in a UAE court, you should all invest in a good lawyer in Dubai and seek redress. Addendum 1 stating that you accept your unit and no further liability is due from Select Group will not hold up in court in context to the weight of evidence and contract breaches that have been conducted.

You have all been coerced and forced to sign away your legal rights under duress and threat of loss. Your arbitration rights within the SPA are still valid (there is no legal long stop), and you are therefore still able to seek redress for the losses that you have been forced to accept.

DennyCrane, True Blue, lostit liked this post
Pro Bono no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #9828
fightback

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
Seems you guys are just trying to put doubt in people's minds.

When you win a case against Select, the conditions of payment are that you are not allowed to release the details of the court case or arbitration to a third party.

The more decisions that go against Select, the lower they will be ranked in this new Developer rating system that is alledged to be coming soon. Lets hope that this developer table includes data on how many times they have been sued.
Is Developer rating system in place now. If so the more people sue the better!

Rahail Aslam et al can not be allowed to get away with it.
fightback no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #9829
fightback

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_1st View Post
Psrseh, I sent you a private message
Hope you won! Good Luck to all those still fighting.

PEOPLE POWER!
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #9830
fightback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Bono View Post
You may recall a few of my posts stating that arbitration is the only way forward with these crooks as I can personally testify, as I have won a case and received my funds back from them.

I have been assisting another investor in a case where the DIAC has just awarded a significant sum due to several breaches of contract and within the details of the case are some very serious issues that have now become proven facts in law.

Issues such as;

Force Majeure
Unit Size
Illegal Addendums

Due to the confidential nature of arbitration in the UAE none of these shocking facts can be disclosed unless the arbitration award is not settled by Select Group and the case goes through the ratification and execution process in the Dubai courts.

If Select Group are arrogant enough and stupid enough to try and appeal this award in the courts, (which they probably are) the result and details of the case will become public, VERY PUBLIC.

Due to my professional background in law and media I have already lined up journalists in the UAE and UK who could not believe the dirty tricks (which are unlawful, even in Dubai) that Select Group have tried to pull over on investors, and in so many cases succeeded.

If any investors have not taken handover of any Select Group unit and are currently in arbitration then the details of this case will provide invaluable evidence to boost your case and ensure a successful and profitable result.

If any investors have not yet taken handover of any Select Group unit and are not yet in arbitration then the details of this case will give you the confidence to take these crooks on and win.

For those investors who have signed addendums 1&2 for any Select Group project then you have been financially raped by Select Group. Once you read the details of this case and award that will be widely published following its appearance in a UAE court, you should all invest in a good lawyer in Dubai and seek redress. Addendum 1 stating that you accept your unit and no further liability is due from Select Group will not hold up in court in context to the weight of evidence and contract breaches that have been conducted.

You have all been coerced and forced to sign away your legal rights under duress and threat of loss. Your arbitration rights within the SPA are still valid (there is no legal long stop), and you are therefore still able to seek redress for the losses that you have been forced to accept.
I am not surprised that Force Majeure and Illegal addendums have become "proven facts of law" once challenged in the Courts.

PEOPLE POWER! KEEP FIGHTING BACK
Old April 24th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #9831
bay1234

Pro Bono thank you for your message which is reassuring for those of us who have been duped by Select with regard to Unit size in my case but many other matters in the case of others .I await with interest the details of the case when published -- hopefully this will give those of waiting in the wings the reassurance we need to start proceedings against Select.
bay1234 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #9832
Josau
It's show time, folks!

Likes (Received): 25

Interesting shot

The photographer called it "Looking Down"

© flno
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2729129...n/photostream/
Josau está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #9833
True Blue
Born Again

Likes (Received): 133

Not a single person sunbathing or in the pool. Strange!

There are none so blind as those who won't see.
True Blue no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #9834
PrincessTower
Tallest Block Resident

Likes (Received): 63

going by the long shadows from that direction this gotta be very early in the morning.
PrincessTower no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #9835
fightback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
Whilst searching out some old records I found some interesting documents from my Bay Central purchase back in 2007.

Bay Central, Dubai Marina - Frequently Asked Contract Questions

Q. Who are the developers behind Bay Central?

A. Dubai Select is the developer of Bay Central. The plot 8V on Dubai Marina is wholly owned by the Dubai registered Bay Central Phase 1 Limited, a project-specific sister company of Dubai Select, who secured this site early in 2006.

A quick trip to companies house shows the registered office of Dubai Select is the same as the company in Manchester we currently know as Select property

Name & Registered Office:
DUBAI SELECT LIMITED
THE BOX BROOKE COURT LOWER MEADOW ROAD
HANDFORTH
WILMSLOW
CHESHIRE
SK9 3ND
Company No. 04838525

Is it any wonder we all thought we were buying from a UK based company? Even the staff from Manchester also worked in the Dubai office.

I know this isn't a construction update and I will also post on the Select thread. It is however, very important people see these facts about BC and Select and not all investors visit the Select thread

There are too many people who feel ripped off and our time will come. It shouldn't have to be like this.

Yes ripped off!!!

PEOPLE POWER
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #9836
True Blue
Born Again

Likes (Received): 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTower View Post
going by the long shadows from that direction this gotta be very early in the morning.
I'm guessing around 9am and the sun is already well elevated judging by the shadow on the tented structure. I see women go to the pool after putting their kids off to school so the maid can get on with the house work. Just thought it a bit strange considering there are around 700 homes in the development so far and no rush for the best spot by the pool.

You'll know what I mean being German.

There are none so blind as those who won't see.
True Blue no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #9837
AltinD
The Modecator

You know very well that Select projects are bought by Brits, so no rushing there ....
I can cheat you blind.

Old May 14th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #9838
The night

Does anyone know the date that Select sacked Khatib & Alami as architects of the Torch?
The night no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #9839
AltinD
The Modecator

It should be in the torch thread, but 2006 probably
I can cheat you blind.

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #9840
Berliner01

Likes (Received): 251

slow progress of the cladding: