search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 30th, 2015, 03:20 PM   #621
ErwinFCG

Likes (Received): 321

'Tube map' of Transjakarta

This is a 'London Tube'-style map of the Transjakarta BRT system that I prepared. Just for fun .

renshapratama, Losbp, dimlys1994, givary98 liked this post
ErwinFCG no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 30th, 2015, 05:22 PM   #622
Losbp

Likes (Received): 5126

Excellent! You're design so far the most up-to-date since the official map from TransJakarta hasn't got line 2 Extension even included on the map yet.... But you've missed the 8A and the currently under construction line 13 and the proposed 14 and 15 Keep up the good work

====

Meanwhile, new buses for TransJabodetabek bus service now operating on 3 new services

Poris Plawad (Tangerang) - Kemayoran
Depok - Grogol
Harapan Indah (Bekasi) - Pasar Baru

Armada baru PPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losbp View Post
PPD TransJabodetabek (Poris Plawad - Kemayoran)

PPD TransJabodetabek City Bus by Adriansyah Yasin, on Flickr

Kampanye Ayo Naik Bus yang lagi digencarkan

Interior
Quote:

Pramudi yang sebelumnya bertugas di Ciputat - Kota

Bagian belakang bus

Dan ini yang saya tunggu2.... (Walaupun belum terpasang)...
Losbp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2015, 05:40 PM   #623
ErwinFCG

Quote:
Excellent! You're design so far the most up-to-date since the official map from TransJakarta hasn't got line 2 Extension even included on the map yet.... But you've missed the 8A and the currently under construction line 13 and the proposed 14 and 15 Keep up the good work
Thank you! I indeed have only included the current corridors (1-12). Maybe I will try to add 13-15 later. Do you know where I can find the exact planned routes of those new lines?

I didn't plan to add the 'rute lintas koridor' (2A, 2B, 3A, 5A, 6A, 6B, 7A, 7B, 8A and 9A) as they are just using the existing 12 lines.
Old August 31st, 2015, 01:04 AM   #624
Losbp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinFCG View Post
Thank you! I indeed have only included the current corridors (1-12). Maybe I will try to add 13-15 later. Do you know where I can find the exact planned routes of those new lines?

I didn't plan to add the 'rute lintas koridor' (2A, 2B, 3A, 5A, 6A, 6B, 7A, 7B, 8A and 9A) as they are just using the existing 12 lines.
So far only line 13 had exact information on the route configuration as they now under construction, you can use this picture below that I've made by gathering informations from the media

TransJakarta BRT Line 13 scheme by Adriansyah Yasin, on Flickr

And also, line 8A is not a "rute lintas koridor". It serves as a branch line for line 8 that pass through Tomang rather than parallel with line 3 all the way to Harmoni Central

======

PPD TransJabodetabek
Old September 1st, 2015, 10:03 PM   #625
ErwinFCG

Updated 'tube map' of Transjakarta

Thank you Losbp for the comments! I have updated the map. It now includes lines 13 and 8A (following the London Tube Map system, it is included in line 8, just like all branches of the Northern Line in London are integrated into one line/colour). I had to move a couple of other lines in order to fit the new lines in. Another change I made is the north-western end of line 12, as I read that it no longer goes to Pluit, but directly from Penjaringan to Landmark.

Losbp, simplyrammy, Swede, renshapratama liked this post
Old September 2nd, 2015, 01:28 AM   #626
LeonardEricLi

Likes (Received): 187

nice and neat...!

but it should be using the KCJ Commuter's logo on the stations than the KAI logo IMO...
Old September 2nd, 2015, 10:54 AM   #627
ErwinFCG

Thank you! I tried to add KA Commuter logo at first, indeed. However, I didn't because the logo is very unclear when displayed very small. Secondly, some of the stations would then still need the Commuter and the KAI logo, as there are also non-commuter long-distance lines (e.g. Kota), or only the KAI logo as there is no Commuter line (Gambir). In any case, KA Commuter is part of the KAI company, and using the KAI logo is well in line with the use of the National Rail logo on the London Tube map.

I think by the way that I still missed a couple of railway transit points, including Kampung Bandan station and the Pademangan stop, and Pondok Jati station at the Slamet Riyadi stop.

Maybe later I can also make an integrated map with the MRT plan. Are there already more detailed plans for the MRT East-West line, or for the LRT (detailed including where the stations will be)? Or for any other new developments (in addition to Transjakarta lines 14/15 also for example the new railway line to the airport)?
Old September 3rd, 2015, 08:38 AM   #628
Losbp

The only exact problem with public transport planning in Jakarta is there's no exactly integrated masterplan of all existing projects/planning. There's urban railway masterplan already published since early 2010s but since new projects such as LRT came up there's no such thing as a published map ever existed as far as I create the urban railway map, so I do really look forward to see your creation of the BRT+Urban railway map

Btw, this is the planned masterplan of Urban Railway in Jabodetabek area from the government

So far the only planned LRT lines with stations are these:

The LRT network masterplan

MRT planned lines so far

Another system map made by user gazart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazart View Post
mencoba merapikan peta om Losbp

Update Peta Sistem Rel Urban Jabodetabek (2020).
Yang kemungkinan dekat akan dibangun hingga tahun 2020.

Transport for Jakarta - FDTJ

ErwinFCG liked this post
Old September 3rd, 2015, 08:41 AM   #629
Losbp

MRT Jakarta

Lebak Bulus Stadium being demolished for Depot construction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dude View Post
Pembongkaran stadion Lebak Bulus yang diperuntukan bagi Depo MRT Jakarta

source: @mrtjakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dude View Post
Instalasi overhead crane di titik Patung Pemuda

source: @mrtjakarta
Quote:
Dari instagram @jundyaone

Old September 5th, 2015, 03:12 PM   #630
gazart

Likes (Received): 2105

LRT Cibubur-Dukuh Atas Groundbreaking September 9, this Preparation

gambar ilustrasi

Quote:
Jakarta -PT Adhi Karya Tbk (ADHI) ensure groundbreaking or significant pillar of Prime project Light Rail Transit (LRT) will be done September 9. In addition to have pocketed the legal basis in the form of presidential Regulation (Regulation) the assignment, Adhi Karya would also do a variety of preparatory steps.

Together with the Ministry of transportation, Railways Ditjen Adhi Karya devised a standard regulation mode, standard security operation. and service standards for LRT.

"There are teams that also perform Detail Engineering Design (DED) based business Feasibility Study (FS) or technical feasibility study that's been done," said Adhi Karya, Director of Kiswodarmadawan, to the detikFinance, Saturday (5/9/2015).

DED conducted aiming at making an overview of the development of the LRT. After that, the DED attached to Kemenhub to gain approval.

"Base it used drafting budget infrastructure," he said. The plan, the location of the groundbreaking is near the Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII), East Jakarta.

To ensure that the process went smoothly, construction engineer Adhi Karya do some preparation and technical support work. "The other Teams carry out gradually in the field. This acceleration program that we work on, "he explained.

The original plan, laying the first stone LRT project was started on August 17. Phase I of the LRT runs from Cibubur in East Jakarta to Dukuh Atas in Central Jakarta. The value of the project is estimated to reach Rp 7 trillion.

Now, the Regulation has been dropped. Adhi Karya assignee.
*) sumber: http://finance.detik.com/read/2015/0...i-persiapannya

dimlys1994 liked this post
gazart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2015, 03:37 AM   #631
Losbp

TransJakarta BRT Elevated Line 13 update

Update koridor 13 seksi Tendean

Permulaan Jalan Layangnya benar2 setelah U-turn

TransJakarta Elevated BRT K13 by Adriansyah Yasin, on Flickr

Offramp arah Tegal Parang

Old September 7th, 2015, 03:40 AM   #632
Losbp

New Foton Buses for TransJakarta BRT

Foton BJ6180CTD

https://www.facebook.com/chiman.hwang.3?fref=ts\
Old September 8th, 2015, 04:21 AM   #633
Losbp

Lebak Bulus MRT Depot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siaga View Post

KOMPAS/LUCKY PRANSISKA
Alat berat merobohkan bangunan Stadion Lebak Bulus, Jakarta Selatan, Senin (7/9). Di lokasi tersebut akan dibangun depo dan stasiun transportasi massal cepat (MRT).

Sumber : http://print.kompas.com/galeri/foto/...on-Lebak-Bulus
Old September 9th, 2015, 08:33 AM   #634
Jack Fruit

Likes (Received): 1088

Inside the Commuter / KRL Bogor - Jakarta

Zaz965 liked this post
Jack Fruit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2015, 11:26 AM   #635
privè
Facade Hunter

Likes (Received): 8

I think it's too late for LRT another countries have adopted this system a long time ago, but congratulations Jakarta!
privè no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2015, 03:39 PM   #636
gazart

Groundbreaking LRT Jabodetabek / Central Government. September 9, 2015, 09:00 AM

Animated Jabodetabek LRT Design Contriction :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5F...VMazFiNjA/view

News :

Quote:
Groundbreaking LRT Jabodetabek

Udah ada tiang yang jadi ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old September 9th, 2015, 03:46 PM   #637
gazart

January 2016, "Groundbreaking" LRT Jakarta Government

Quote:
Jakarta, KOMPAS.com-DKI Jakarta Governor Basuki Tjahaja full moon declared ready doing laying the first stone (groundbreaking) construction of a light rail train or light rail transit (LRT).

This is as it has been the publication of two presidential Regulation (Regulation) number 98 by 2015 about acceleration of light rail or Light Rail Transit are integrated in the region of Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Bekasi and.

"We want to auction first. Pencanangannya maybe in September including the guesthouse for development athletes. Mean January groundbreaking (the construction of the LRT), "said Basuki, at City Hall, Wednesday (9/9/2015).

The provincial government (provincial government) DKI direct, continued he, preparing various needs to encourage the acceleration of the construction of the LRT. As for some of the measures implemented by setting up an auction as well as form technical implementing (UPT) LRT.

Some time ago, Basuki got UPT will form the LRT but Cancel. After a few times of doing meeting with coordinating Minister for the economy as well as of the Court, Basuki got information that the Government must build infrastructure that funds sourced from budgetary income and expenditure area (BUDGETS) Jawa.

He has also been instructed to PT Jakarta Propertindo to build the infrastructure of the LRT. While the train procurement (railing stock) and operation will be auctioned off to private.

"Now we just want to put up detailed engineering design (DED). Well we are pointing to PT Jakpro to build first. Later if the LRT can be UPT money, they will buy it back, "said Basuki.

In addition, Basuki also preparing Rules Governor (Pergub) as the legal basis of PT Jakpro to build the LRT project in Jakarta.

"Pergubnya we're prepare, anyway the Government got up its infrastructure. Later when it's running its construction, LRT UPT can be improved so the agency public service areas, "said Basuki.

LRT project from the provincial Government of DKI planned LRT Corridor includes seven, namely the Kebayoran Lama-Kelapa Gading (21.6 km), Tanah Abang-Pulomas (17.6 km), Joglo-Tanah Abang (11 km), Puri Tanah Abang-Kembangan (9.3 km), Pesing-Kelapa Gading (12.9 km), Pesing-Soekarno-Hatta (18.5 km), and Cempaka Putih-Ancol (10 km).

Total costs that must be incurred to trackage along 70 kilometers and comprises seven corridors ranged from Rp 35 trillion.
*) http://megapolitan.kompas.com/read/2...eaking.LRT.DKI

other news :
Ahok Groundbreaking LRT Jakarta January 2016

*) http://finance.detik.com/read/2015/0...a-januari-2016

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by gazart; October 5th, 2015 at 03:06 PM.
Old September 9th, 2015, 04:49 PM   #638
gazart

Light Rail Dream Jokowi

*) http://www.cnnindonesia.com/ekonomi/...idaman-jokowi/
Old September 9th, 2015, 05:03 PM   #639
Losbp

Jabodetabek LRT construction design

The construction of the first phase of the LRT system has been launched today by the president.

Groundbreaking LRT Jabodetabek

Udah ada tiang yang jadi ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old September 9th, 2015, 11:08 PM   #640
ErwinFCG

Map of rail-based public transport in Greater Jakarta 2020

Thanks to Losbp for providing clear information on all concrete plans for rail-based public transport in the Greater Jakarta area, I prepared the following map. While my previous map of the Transjakarta BRT network was based on the London Tube map, I based this map on Berlin's S+U-Bahn map.

The map includes the following lines (with made-up line numbers):
  • The existing KA Commuter railway lines (K1-K6), with some planned extensions, and all stations (even if the KA Commuter trains currently do not stop there).
  • A new KA Commuter railway line connecting the two airports (K7).
  • The MRT line that is currently under construction, with both phases planned to be operational in 2019 or 2020 (M1).
  • The two 'priority' LRT light rail lines planned by the DKI Jakarta government (L1-L2).
  • The three first stages of the LRT network by Adhi Karya, together forming two lines (L3-L4).

Some other remarks: (1) I used as much as possible the official information communicated, although in some cases contradictory information is available. (2) I avoided having two stations with the same name. For example, according to the official information, there will be Mangga Besar and Sawah Besar stations on the MRT line. However, as KA Commuter already has stations with those names, I renamed the ones on the MRT line. (3) I didn't include Transjakarta bus lines or stops, as I think the entire network might have to be reconsidered once MRT and LRT lines are operational.

Any comments are welcome!

Losbp, Codename B, givary98, peseg5, Zaz965 and 3 others liked this post

Tags
brt, indonesia, jakarta, mrt