daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2007, 12:53 AM   #21
Cracovia

Likes (Received): 64

Man im not attacking the tricity SKM i think it is a good piece of public transport, many polish city's would benefit from such a line/s. I know that the 14WE is based on the EN57. I just think that alongside the modernised EZT there should be something new along side the new second line. Anyway Warsaw SKM is buying new 14WE trains because the deal with the Tricity SKM will runout and they will have to return the trains.

those are the ones that are on hire from the tricity SKM.

Have PKP ever thourght of selling PKP SKM, it would make sense im sure a private owner would do well, in terms of inestment and so on. Didnt Arriva want to buy the Tricity SKM?? i remember reading it in the Dziennik a couple of monthes back that Arriva want to come onto the Polish urban transit market and are Eyeing up the Tricity SKM
Cracovia no está en línea  

Sponsored Links

Old June 19th, 2007, 01:52 AM   #22
ml2200
BANNAn na gębie ;)

Likes (Received): 1

You started the subject so I show differences between two different system under the same name for other people reading this thread. I don't attack anything and anybody my friend. I know that PKP SKM 3 City is really good system (I use it few times every day).
As I know PKP (Polish Public Railway) doesn't want to privatize SKM in near future.
In this year four another trains were send to modernize to ZNTK Minsk Mazowiecki.
New trains will have new face and such thinks like air-condition.
Of course they will be in colors of SKM
ml2200 no está en línea  
Old June 19th, 2007, 04:01 AM   #23
ml2200
BANNAn na gębie ;)

PKP SKM 3CITY IN WARSAW (AS SKM WARSAW) IN REAL COLORS

ml2200 no está en línea  
Old June 19th, 2007, 12:13 PM   #24
Cracovia

mmm i personally think urban transport should have different rolling stock than PKP przewozy regionalne. For me PKP PR should just use the new Acatus which they plan to do by 2012 and the modernised EN57. Urban transport should have completly different rolling stock, do you think the Tricity would do better with a unified private public transport? so tram, bus, SKM, and trolley bus under one company in all tricity.
Old June 19th, 2007, 01:16 PM   #25
ml2200
BANNAn na gębie ;)

Acatus ED59 and EN61 (SKM Warsaw) are expensive trains.
After many years we will have one ticket on public transport in next month.
- You can buy ticket on one public transport corporation (ZKM Gdynia or ZTM Gdansk or SKM 3CITY)
- Both city's public transport system (ZKM + ZTM)
- One city system system and SKM (ZKM + SKM or ZTM + SKM)
- For every think (ZTM + ZKM + SKM)
ml2200 no está en línea  
Old June 19th, 2007, 01:20 PM   #26
ml2200
BANNAn na gębie ;)

http://www.railfaneurope.net/list/po...nd_pkp_mu.html
TRAINS FROM POLAND
ml2200 no está en línea  
Old June 19th, 2007, 01:42 PM   #27
Cracovia

Thats good one ticket for everything is a good thing. We have such a system in Krakow but only for bus and Tram. For Railbus it is different. Anyway I know they are expensive but PKP is getting 8 billion euro, from EU in next years they should be afford new trains. I have a question can you get a boat from gdansk to anyhwhere else along the Polish Coast. for example;Gdansk Szczecin or, Gdansk Kolobrzeg??

PS; PKP intercity is going to be privatised, i read that the economists in the ministry of finance have urged for it to be made private. The ministry of Finance have created a list of 40 state controlled companies that should be sold in years 2007-2011. I have to get my hands on this List.
Old June 19th, 2007, 09:10 PM   #28
Cracovia

Zobacz to
http://www.komunikaty.pl/komunikaty/...9,4236537.html
Old June 20th, 2007, 12:59 AM   #29
ml2200
BANNAn na gębie ;)

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...7#post13821297
It's a place where we can talk about PKP [Polish Public Railways]

Last edited by ml2200; June 22nd, 2007 at 03:35 PM.
ml2200 no está en línea  
Old June 24th, 2007, 12:17 AM   #30
ml2200
BANNAn na gębie ;)

Gdansk gave green light for red line of SKM 3CITY.
It will be one electric railway line between Gdansk Wrzeszcz and Gdansk Osowa by Gdansk Rembiechowo Airport. After that station it will be double electric line (on a base of old PKP line from Gdynia to Zukowo, now it's line for diesel trains). Probably line will be serve by electric rail buses like EN81 (on picture train from Swietokrzyskie regional trains).

I'd like to know what do you think about transport system in TRI-CITY?
Two big city's and few towns. It give us only 1million people. All city's and towns are in one line between creek and hills.

Last edited by ml2200; June 24th, 2007 at 12:40 AM.
ml2200 no está en línea  

Closed Thread