daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > General European discussions > Phototeka

Phototeka Urban photo's of skyscrapers, skylines, architecture and cityscapes



Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old June 29th, 2007, 04:02 PM   #101
tzoobee
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 104
Likes (Received): 0

[QUOTE=GreenAlbanian;14006014]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero View Post
No it's not a lie, saying that it is a lie is a proof you've been indoctrinated by a different set of lies.
QUOTE]

nero, lets not lie to each-other...I surely have been indoctrinates on some aspects of my knowledge but not in knowing that serbs are the mothers of indoctrination in the balkans!

and yes i once more call the moderators to delete all the offending posts on this thread, or even all of it!
"Serbs are mothers of indoctrination"
said by a poor Kosovo albanian..

visit this link please "illirian"

http://www.geocities.com/dobidi6921/...?1045420838830
tzoobee no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
 
Old June 29th, 2007, 04:13 PM   #102
Dux Uxorum
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,314
Likes (Received): 260

For "know it all" Kapedani: Battle of Kosovo was a SERB battle against Ottomans with a lil' help from neighboring countries (btw, Albanian participation on the Serb side was a must, since you guys have been our vassals since the very beginnings. See Dusan's code from 1346 to find your real place in the historical events on Balkans. Your only hero is Georg Kastriot who happened to be half-Serb as well: his mother's name is Voislava). That's why you don't call this "a Coalition battle against Turks" just the same way you would not call Battle of Crecy 1346 (French vs. English) a "battle of French, Czech, Genovese, Navarran against English" since it would be plain stupid, Still, our Serbian Albanians AKA Kosovars keep making these mistakes in a desperate effort to twist the historical facts. And for that green boy that considers this post a provocation: well, you will just have to deal with the fact that Kosovo is a part of Serbia and it will ALWAYS stay the same unless the citizens of Serbia decide to change the constitution and give it away. Since you do not deserve it in any way, this will never happen.......and this will be my last post on this matter, enjoy while you can, things change quickly in Balkans as we all know. Cheers!
Dux Uxorum no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #103
Dardani6
Registered User
 
Dardani6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Shkodėr, Albania
Posts: 718
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzoobee View Post
Kosovo is part of Serbia, and will always remain that way.. Bye bye independance..
you do realize that serbia has no say whatsoever in kosova and it's chances of ever having a say again are next to 0.
Dardani6 no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 04:21 PM   #104
Dardani6
Registered User
 
Dardani6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Shkodėr, Albania
Posts: 718
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okrojsha View Post
For "know it all" Kapedani: Battle of Kosovo was a SERB battle against Ottomans with a lil' help from neighboring countries (btw, Albanian participation on the Serb side was a must, since you guys have been our vassals since the very beginnings. See Dusan's code from 1346 to find your real place in the historical events on Balkans. Your only hero is Georg Kastriot who happened to be half-Serb as well: his mother's name is Voislava). That's why you don't call this "a Coalition battle against Turks" just the same way you would not call Battle of Crecy 1346 (French vs. English) a "battle of French, Czech, Genovese, Navarran against English" since it would be plain stupid, Still, our Serbian Albanians AKA Kosovars keep making these mistakes in a desperate effort to twist the historical facts. And for that green boy that considers this post a provocation: well, you will just have to deal with the fact that Kosovo is a part of Serbia and it will ALWAYS stay the same unless the citizens of Serbia decide to change the constitution and give it away. Since you do not deserve it in any way, this will never happen.......and this will be my last post on this matter, enjoy while you can, things change quickly in Balkans as we all know. Cheers!
do i laugh at you or the post? maybe i should flip a coin.
Dardani6 no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 04:53 PM   #105
nero
Space Lord
 
nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SO
Posts: 1,007
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dardani6 View Post

sorry facts hurt? try studying albonology at a western university then come back here nero. or even better you can teach the rest of serbs.
What facts? Everything written on this thread is pure nonsense.
nero no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 07:06 PM   #106
Kapedani
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,848
Likes (Received): 6

Hey nero...nice picture.

-----

Quote:
Cuz you don't have anything to celebrate.. You are the most historicly poor people in the Europian continent (as well as economicly)..
...says the Serb whose history consists of the world's most pointless stupid battle...the world's ugliest churches...and the world's longest series of defeats and as*s-whopings in the 20th century.

As for economics...check your facts again...Serbia has the lowest GDP PPP in Europe...

Quote:
You think you're some kind of Illirians = LOL, every single historian in EVERY single country around you, Greece, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro LAUGHS at that remark..
You have historians in Serbia?

Quote:
If you where not a muslim, and you knew christianity a little bit better, you would realise why the 1389 battle is so important.. Until than, you celebrate some non existing events and make up history, cuz you really never had it..
I am Christian...and I'm still not like you.

-------------

Quote:
Okrojsha
Listen friend...about your attempt to show us the light and start "celebrating" the Battle of Kosovo...here's my response...pfffff (that was a farting sound BTW).

Why we don't give a shi*t? Here's why...because we have about two dozen larger...much larger...battles that we WON...and WON by a large margin...to be proud off. We don't have time to celebrate little oddities and defeats like this. We let defeats be celebrated by those who celebrate defeats best...Serbs.

And...if there's anything we remember about Serbia's contribution to the war against the Ottomans...it was the large number of Serb princes who joined the Ottomans (in fact...during and imeditately after the Battle in 1389).

Quote:
Your only hero is Georg Kastriot who happened to be half-Serb as well: his mother's name is Voislava).
We have lots of heroes...they just happened to be heros who actually won something and not fools who pride themselves on their defeats.

Skenderbeg's mother wasn't a Serb...simply because of her name anymore than George was a Greek for having that name. Now it is very clear and it has been very clear from day one with what level of intelligence I was dealing with here...but yours is particularly impressive. Skenderbeg's mother belonged to the family of the Triballi (triballi in Albanian meaning three-foreheads)...the name itself is an ancient name of an Illiro/Thracian group. She was the daughter of a ruling family in what is today Western Macedonia...where there certainly weren't any Serbs at all.

Instead of reading wikipedia...or that historical-porn they teach you in Serbia...read Marin Barleti...a historian who wrote all about Skenderbeg only a few decades after his death (he was a contemporary).

----------

BTW I forgot to congratulate our Serbia friends on their "victory" at Kosovo Field. I hope you are enjoying your celebrations...next year the visa requirement to go visit the memorial might be a bit stringy.

Please post photos of the celebrations...I want to see.
Kapedani no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 07:07 PM   #107
Kapedani
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,848
Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
What facts? Everything written on this thread is pure nonsense.
Well if you say so...
Kapedani no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 07:13 PM   #108
Verso
Synchronized User
 
Verso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ljubljana
Posts: 19,481
Likes (Received): 1687

Very nice photos!

But how can you guys go and ruin a beautiful PICTURE thread? Do it in a skybar or make one.

(btw, my first and last post here)
Verso no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:00 PM   #109
Murci
Registered User
 
Murci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Trebinje
Posts: 1,532
Likes (Received): 152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
Very nice photos!

But how can you guys go and ruin a beautiful PICTURE thread? Do it in a skybar or make one.

(btw, my first and last post here)
Well , this happens when you have a bunch of albanian immigrants living in western countries who got internet connection and have nothing else to do but polluting every thread with their primitivism .
Maybe they should go and study "albanology in western university" instead
Murci no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:35 PM   #110
Shqiperi_unike
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 106
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murci View Post
Well , this happens when you have a bunch of albanian immigrants living in western countries who got internet connection and have nothing else to do but polluting every thread with their primitivism .
Maybe they should go and study "albanology in western university" instead
I won't stand to be called a primitive by a troll like you. There are plenty of caves where you can be sheltered. And mental hospitals too.
Shqiperi_unike no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:53 PM   #111
Murci
Registered User
 
Murci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Trebinje
Posts: 1,532
Likes (Received): 152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shqiperi_unike View Post
I won't stand to be called a primitive by a troll like you. There are plenty of caves where you can be sheltered. And mental hospitals too.
Shqiperi , your nick itself says on what intelectual level you are, buddy
Enjoy the forum .... and the caves
Murci no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 09:45 PM   #112
BG_PATRIOT
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9,474
Likes (Received): 30

That is what you guys should be concentrating your forces on...

BG_PATRIOT no está en línea  


Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu