daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > The Economy, Industry and Development Issues

The Economy, Industry and Development Issues Current news and events with regards to the economy, industry and urban development issues

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 18th, 2007, 12:19 PM   #81
GearX
Just Registered

Likes (Received): 33

We are not here to compete with any other city nor are we here to follow the path of other cities. CDO is shaping its own destiny. It has carved its own name, and it's traversing its own path. It's OUR OWN... the Kagay-anon way.

- Michael Ray - 2012
GearX no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old October 19th, 2007, 07:31 AM   #82
Maxxclip
Maximus Expelliarmus

Likes (Received): 5

Pulutan

Kangkong chips

Istead of potato chips or corn chips... try to prepare kangkong chips for your pulutan. Yummy

Courtesy of http://www.kitchenjournalappetizers.blogspot.com
Maxxclip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2007, 06:19 PM   #83
allan_dude
Registered Spammer

Likes (Received): 4

^ Ah crispy kangkong! Try mo yung ganyan sa Cabalen super sarap.

allan_dude no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2007, 06:35 PM   #84
flesh_is_weak
Oberste Richter

Likes (Received): 7

who wants an ampalaya pearl shake? what about an okra slushee?
flesh_is_weak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2007, 06:57 PM   #85
Sinjin P.
Lingkod-Bayan

Likes (Received): 491

I can't take those haha. Pwede siguro carrot shake or squash shake

By the way, diba may Knorr Seasoning that makes vegetables taste like meat? Has anyone tried this? Mataas ba ang MSG content?
Old October 19th, 2007, 07:18 PM   #86
flesh_is_weak
Oberste Richter

probably, almost everything that tastes good is harmful
Old October 20th, 2007, 05:57 AM   #87
zhock2001
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

stupid survey... even wealthy people get hungry!
its a matter of priority..... much of the poor would rather stay in gossip places and majongans and spend all their money on tanduay and swertres and complain of hunger! people who are financially mature prioritize things and tend to allocate something for thier food!

ano bang projects meron ang bayan muna, anakbayan at iba pang partylist para sa mahihirap maliban sa rally??? eh kung yung ginagastos sa rally pinambibili na lang ng pagkain for daily feeding program sa mga public school siguro kukonti yung nagugutom!

tamang tama, the administration could lay down the long term goals by providing good economic atmosphere to our country to generate jobs and ultimately result to more income=more food for the hungry...(which is what PGMA is doing)

while the opposition could do the short term goals of providing immediate needs like food for the poor by redirecting their expenses for rallies much more beneficial feeding programs to complement the administration... magkakabati pa silang lahat! pwede ba yun?
zhock2001 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2007, 07:47 AM   #88
kyle@1008
Wake me when it's over

Likes (Received): 1

maybe they did the survey five minutes before lunchtime...
kyle@1008 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2007, 08:09 AM   #89
amigo32
Proud kana dyan

Likes (Received): 1320

totoo naman yun, pero hindi kasi ganun kabilis ang mawala/ma-solve ang problema sa kahirapan. sa economic growth natin ngayon kung tuloy-tuloy ang pagtaas, at sabayan ng kasipagan, huwag na muna mag majong, magsabong mag tong its si tatay, si nanay, malamang hindi na magugutom si totoy at ineng.

see that pic above. malamang pinabayaan ni tatay yan, eh paano nandun nag sugal, naglasing. utos ni tatay magpalimos kayo para may makain.

Video caching helps me save bandwidth
VoIP server is now up and running***!
My computer retail store opening soon!
amigo32 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2007, 05:08 PM   #90
amigo32
Proud kana dyan

honey tastes good but it's harmless, hehehe ooopppss

Old October 20th, 2007, 08:01 PM   #91
daks2003

Likes (Received): 154

Actually ang di nakikita sa pic na yan eh yung tatay nila nga nagpapalit nga gulong ng na flat tire na Pajero nila hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigo32 View Post
totoo naman yun, pero hindi kasi ganun kabilis ang mawala/ma-solve ang problema sa kahirapan. sa economic growth natin ngayon kung tuloy-tuloy ang pagtaas, at sabayan ng kasipagan, huwag na muna mag majong, magsabong mag tong its si tatay, si nanay, malamang hindi na magugutom si totoy at ineng.

see that pic above. malamang pinabayaan ni tatay yan, eh paano nandun nag sugal, naglasing. utos ni tatay magpalimos kayo para may makain.
daks2003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2007, 08:04 PM   #92
death327
'--'

Likes (Received): 447

I believe the solution for hunger and poverty is a two-way process. Government and the people themselves. Government alone cannot stop this when the people are not willing and do nothing to alleviate themselves from poverty. I had a long discussion on this topic with my friends few months ago and I hate the thought that they always blame the government.
"Welcome to the world of love and laughter baby. Welcome to the sunshine of a brand new day. You drifted on to the sea, you flowed in to a dream. A dream that never will fade away" - - Mama Cass Elliot, from Beautiful Thing
death327 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2007, 10:37 PM   #93
normandb
BANNED

akala ko nasunog na daliri galing sa website ni Reyslerz
normandb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2007, 04:30 AM   #94
amigo32
Proud kana dyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmaker27 View Post
I believe the solution for hunger and poverty is a two-way process. Government and the people themselves. Government alone cannot stop this when the people are not willing and do nothing to alleviate themselves from poverty. I had a long discussion on this topic with my friends few months ago and I hate the thought that they always blame the government.
hay, mas marami talagang naghahanap ng palusot, scapegoat, sisisihin sa kanilang paghihirap.

sa halip na mag isip ng paraan para mapabuti ang kanyang sarili, sisishin ang kanyang kapitbahay, kapatid, si GMA, ang DIOS, sa kanyang paghihirap.

Old October 21st, 2007, 10:46 AM   #95
red_jasper
RedCaster

Likes (Received): 275

RP plants best for food, drugs

Source: Inquirer
Last updated 08:23pm (Mla time) 10/20/2007

MANILA, Philippines--THERE’S A MAD, worldwide rush to find the “it” plant, vegetable and fruit.

As consumers clamor for everything natural and organic, researchers and scientists worldwide have been on a frantic hunt for the best sources of natural ingredients for food, medicines and cosmetics.

In the Philippines, scientists need not look any further.

According to Alice G. Ilaga, head of the Department of Agriculture’s Biotechnology Program Office, much has already been written about the country’s “indigenous vegetables” as sources of antioxidants, healthy oils and other useful substances.

In fact, most of these plants are already being used as herbal medicines in the past centuries.

“We have the advantage as a tropical country, because we can find a lot of these useful plants right in our own backyard,” she said.

Ilaga said the DA-BPO is currently eyeing several plants and vegetables, seen currently as among the most promising of the lot.

“First on the list, of course, is malunggay. Then you have sambong, banaba and lagundi,” she said. “These have been found to contain active pharmaceutical ingredients.” Full text of article here
red_jasper no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2007, 11:35 AM   #96
flesh_is_weak
Oberste Richter

Quote:
kaya nga almost everything lang
Old October 21st, 2007, 11:39 AM   #97
Sinjin P.
Lingkod-Bayan

Likes (Received): 491

Quote:
Yeah nilulunok ko ang honey kasi ang sarap tapos healthy pa
Old October 21st, 2007, 11:58 AM   #98
zhock2001
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

even europeans and americans get hungry!
di ba katanggap tanggap na katotohanan to???
kung ayaw magutom, eh di maghanapbuhay para may pambili ng pagkain!
ni minsan di kami nanghingi ng pagkain sa gobyerno kahit nagbabayad kami ng buwis!
kaya yung mga walang hanapbuhay dyan, mahiya naman kayo sa amin! puro kayo reklamo wala naman kayong ginawa para maktulong sa bayan natin! nakakahiya kayo! ang lakas nyo pang sumigaw sa kalye! mga juan tamad naman kayo! yung pagkaing gusto nyong isubo ng malakanyang sa inyo eh para ring bayabas na hinihintay nyong mahulog sa mga bunganga nyo! nakakahiya kayo!

hmmm.... i hope those scavengers get to read this... wla naman siguro tong offense sa nagbabanat ng buto... and i hope i didnt break forum rules for being frank!
zhock2001 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2007, 09:29 PM   #99
normandb
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhock2001 View Post
even europeans and americans get hungry!
di ba katanggap tanggap na katotohanan to???
kung ayaw magutom, eh di maghanapbuhay para may pambili ng pagkain!
ni minsan di kami nanghingi ng pagkain sa gobyerno kahit nagbabayad kami ng buwis!
kaya yung mga walang hanapbuhay dyan, mahiya naman kayo sa amin! puro kayo reklamo wala naman kayong ginawa para maktulong sa bayan natin! nakakahiya kayo! ang lakas nyo pang sumigaw sa kalye! mga juan tamad naman kayo! yung pagkaing gusto nyong isubo ng malakanyang sa inyo eh para ring bayabas na hinihintay nyong mahulog sa mga bunganga nyo! nakakahiya kayo!

hmmm.... i hope those scavengers get to read this... wla naman siguro tong offense sa nagbabanat ng buto... and i hope i didnt break forum rules for being frank!
Ang may problema dito yong gumawa ng survey at hindi yong mahihirap na mga pinoy na sumagot ng survey.
normandb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2007, 01:16 AM   #100
Maxxclip
Maximus Expelliarmus

Likes (Received): 5

Ako dinidilaan ko muna ang "honey" ko tapos saka ko kinakain
Maxxclip no está en línea   Reply With Quote