daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Bulgaria > Regional Bulgaria > North-East | Североизточен регион

North-East | Североизточен регион Varna, Dobrich, Shumen, Targovishte, Silistra, Razgrad | Варна, Добрич, Шумен, Търговище, Силистра, Разград

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:14 PM   #21
petet
Edge of 7teen

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by canis_bg View Post
may be these are the only 3 bldīs that you have seen in Varna......Some of the streets above are 2x2 and over 10km long.......thatīs a boulevard I think?!?!?!?

And I can not imagine that the traffic in July was calm! If you were in "Vladislavovo" - Resort may be.......

EXACTLY!!!

The "real" boulevdards how you (mdka) you siad are NOT 3.All these boulevards that I wrote up are really big boulevards.And,yes you CANT say the traffic is clam...just it is really stupid to said the traffic here is calm,wait 20 min in bus for 1 km (Car Osvoboditel)!
Varna has HUGE traffic,the second after Sofia.It is awful
petet no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 24th, 2008, 09:59 PM   #22
aleksii
akosta

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdka View Post
No i was on knjaz boris next to the sea garden,most of the three days i spend in Varna,im not telling that there was no traffic but it wasnt huge also
Мdka ти на ли обеща да не спориш тук. Няма да се разберете само правите сеир на чужденците. Нито Варна е 650хил. нито пък има само три булеварда!
aleksii no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2008, 10:07 PM   #23
Zaro
Just a freak

Likes (Received): 582

Quote:
Originally Posted by canis_bg View Post
may be these are the only 3 bldīs that you have seen in Varna......Some of the streets above are 2x2 and over 10km long.......thatīs a boulevard I think?!?!?!?

And I can not imagine that the traffic in July was calm! If you were in "Vladislavovo" - Resort may be.......
No offence intended. But, as I know you, who knows...

Just a brief analysis ot what you say:
Suppose Varna has some 10+ boulevards. "Some" would mean 3-4-5 ot them. Well, could you please be that precise and specify the exact number of streets, which are 2x2 and over 10 km long. Please.

In fact I was in July 2007 in Varna. I can say for sure than the summer of 2006 saw Varna more packed that the summer of 2007. Last year I was kindly "warned" by a taxi driver that traffic was so jammed that one could not pass the junction after 2 green lights...poor guy, he thought he cwould scare me.

In fact I think Varna was sort of empty last year. Definitely this was the case. I'm used to jammed streets, nervous driving, plenty of cars going in both directions. Fortunately for me, this was not the case last year.

As for the population aspirations - believe me, if you have the chance to spend a day in a city of 650,000 with a territory as large as the Varna territory, you will hate it immediately. You can't hold 2 litres in a 1 litre bottle, can you.

Be realistic. I am not surprised of the mutual support SZ and Varna give to each other. You've always had aspirations to compete with somebody else, who, quite often I feel, does not have the vaguest idea of your competition. But, it's not the population only that makes a plate nice to live or stay.

After all, why do you give a shit to be more people in such a small territory? Does it make you feel better?
Zaro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2008, 10:47 PM   #24
petet
Edge of 7teen

Maybe that 650000 population is really not real but def Varna has over 400 000 and it is more bigger in pop and size axpects than Plovdiv.

Nothing personal!
petet no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2008, 11:24 PM   #25
aleksii
akosta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaro View Post

Suppose Varna has some 10+ boulevards. "Some" would mean 3-4-5 ot them. Well, could you please be that precise and specify the exact number of streets, which are 2x2 and over 10 km long. Please.

In fact I was in July 2007 in Varna. I can say for sure than the summer of 2006 saw Varna more packed that the summer of 2007. Last year I was kindly "warned" by a taxi driver that traffic was so jammed that one could not pass the junction after 2 green lights...poor guy, he thought he cwould scare me.

In fact I think Varna was sort of empty last year. Definitely this was the case. I'm used to jammed streets, nervous driving, plenty of cars going in both directions. Fortunately for me, this was not the case last year.

As for the population aspirations - believe me, if you have the chance to spend a day in a city of 650,000 with a territory as large as the Varna territory, you will hate it immediately. You can't hold 2 litres in a 1 litre bottle, can you.

Be realistic. I am not surprised of the mutual support SZ and Varna give to each other. You've always had aspirations to compete with somebody else, who, quite often I feel, does not have the vaguest idea of your competition. But, it's not the population only that makes a plate nice to live or stay.

After all, why do you give a shit to be more people in such a small territory? Does it make you feel better?
Zaro забрави, че ме помоли да не спорим тук! Освен, че осирате темата нищо друго не правите!
Old March 26th, 2008, 01:39 AM   #26
canis_bg

Likes (Received): 175

Quote:

A said already a few weeks ago, that I dont want to argue about population and territory any more! It make no sence, I can post a map and show you the streets, but its not nessesary at all, cuz it will not convince you!

And yes, Iīve been to such cities, Iīve travelled a lot in Europe to know how 2 litres are practicly passing into a one litre bottle!!!
canis_bg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2008, 10:19 AM   #27
Zaro
Just a freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksii View Post
Zaro забрави, че ме помоли да не спорим тук! Освен, че осирате темата нищо друго не правите!
Nah, I haven't forgot. However, one should make a difference between reasonable dispute and dick-measuring.
Old March 26th, 2008, 05:12 PM   #28
aleksii
akosta

Quote:
Nah, I haven't forgot. However, one should make a difference between reasonable dispute and dick-measuring.
You do not have to argue about each exaggeration !
Old March 26th, 2008, 09:16 PM   #29
Zaro
Just a freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksii View Post
You do not have to argue about each exaggeration !
I don't want to. They are countless.
Old February 15th, 2009, 06:00 PM   #30
_joro

Likes (Received): 22

Varna Urban Discussions Thread

аха да то част от блоковете на заден план нали са и общежития на ТУ или както му викам аз Турски университет (да не се обиди някой ма много турци станха там )
_joro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:56 PM   #31
mdka
UNREGISTERED USER

Likes (Received): 1

По-добре да учиш в ТУ с турци,отколкото да си губиш времето учейки някаква безмислена икономическа специалност и икономически теории,които не струват и 5 статотинки,в супер подкупни и умрели университети като ИУ-Варна и особено УНСС,където трябва да си слабоумен да не завършиш то и затова най-добрите инвеститори не са икономисти по образование......сега да не ободи някои само
в ТУ поне се придобиват полезни практически умения
mdka no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2009, 12:13 AM   #32
paF4uko
Blow the Horn!

Likes (Received): 223

Quote:
По-добре да учиш в ТУ с турци,отколкото да си губиш времето учейки някаква безмислена икономическа специалност и икономически теории,които не струват и 5 статотинки,в супер подкупни и умрели университети като ИУ-Варна и особено УНСС,където трябва да си слабоумен да не завършиш то и затова най-добрите инвеститори не са икономисти по образование......сега да не ободи някои само
в ТУ поне се придобиват полезни практически умения
От 70-те и 80-те години на ХХ век или пък от Редмънд...
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:55 AM   #33
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 7236

Мда - тези високи блокове на снимката са студентските общежития ... втория от ляво на дясно май беше 18-ти блок, третия от дясно на ляво пък е блока за чужденци И долу е ТУ Варна ... университета от който и аз имам диплома за инженер-магистър
Turnovec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2009, 12:56 PM   #34
mdka
UNREGISTERED USER

Да не си случайно турчин
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #35
Turnovec
-----------

Не, но имах двама колеги турци в групата , като единия си беше много свестен човек и досега поддържаме връзка.
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:17 PM   #36
paF4uko
Blow the Horn!

Likes (Received): 223

Quote:
Да не си случайно турчин
Тъпо...
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:56 PM   #37
El Fanatico

Едно малко уточнение: това е кв. Левски и по точно Дубровник. т.н. Цветен квартал (който също е част от кв. Левски) се намира в западна посока, между ХЕИ и пътя за Каменар.
El Fanatico no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #38
Turnovec
-----------

Обаче по-готини имена на улиците отколкото в Цветния квартал(Роза, Люляк, Незабравка и т.н.) имаше само в Трошево ... ул. Любов, ул. Нежност, ул. Отдаденост, ул. Обич и т.н. ...
Old February 16th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #39
mdka
UNREGISTERED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by paF4uko View Post
Тъпо...
Не е ли по тъпо да наречеш техническия университет-турски университет???А това с въпроса беше просто шега.
Old February 16th, 2009, 04:11 PM   #40
ВМРО

Likes (Received): 241

Моя бивша съученичка от Търново сега учи във ВИНС и ми каза, че идват много турци, но анадолски и си вземат изпитите по подозрителен начин. Даде ми за пример как един от тях не можел да върже 2 думи на български и в документи написал Булгария... Едва ли е единствен. И странното е, че тези хора, които посмъртно не разбират какво се преподава на лекциите, защото не знаят езика, на изпитите изкарват прилични оценки. От роднина знам, че и в софийския технически масово са налазили, като явлението е от последните няколко години. Бях чел преди време за медицинския в Пловдив как било пълно с туркини и имали специално заделен етаж, за да не ги безпокоят другите и да живеели по правилата на исляма.
ВМРО no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: