daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2008, 06:34 AM   #1
dmciproperties
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

PASIG | East Raya Gardens

Last edited by dmciproperties; October 21st, 2008 at 07:40 AM.
dmciproperties no está en línea  

Sponsored Links

Old November 21st, 2008, 04:32 AM   #2
dmciproperties
BANNED

WWW.RESORTCONDOHOMES.COM

DMCI HOMES Complete Guide To Resort Living
Old February 18th, 2009, 06:53 AM   #3
CondoDweller

Likes (Received): 0

East Raya

Updates please on this condo project? Has DMCI started selling Building C?? As of January 2009, there were a few units left in Building A and the units in Building B were selling fast.

When will East Raya have model units at the site?
CondoDweller no está en línea  
Old March 27th, 2009, 01:30 AM   #4
ruralvillage

Likes (Received): 4

Raya Garden condos set dreams in motion
Updated March 27, 2009 12:00 AM
Philstar.com

MANILA, Philippines - The Marasigans and the Lims may be different in a lot of ways, but both exemplify today’s breed of young achievers – hardworking, determined, practical, with strong family values. And both have found a home at Raya Garden Condominiums.

The only Bali-inspired residential condominium in Paranaque that offers a relaxing resort-like environment in an otherwise cramped and crowded metro, Raya Garden is gradually evolving into an ideal community for start-up and even full-grown families aspiring to own a piece of urban sanctuary.

A quiet cocoon

Benedick Marasigan, his wife, Pamela, and their two daughters moved in to Raya Garden Sept. 8, 2007 after staying at her parent’s house for seven years. The decision to move out was deliberate, although the choice of where to transfer, a bit serendipitous.

“His parents live in Sucat and whenever we go there, we would pass by here and be intrigued by the development,” said Pamela, 27 years old and a marketing officer at San Miguel Corporation. “The gate and the grand façade were somehow intimidating, and we initially thought that it was impossibly expensive to get a unit here.”

Benedick, 29, an account executive for British-American Tobacco, added: “When I got to check out Mayfield Park Residences in Pasig, I was informed that Raya Garden was likewise a DMCI Homes development, and it was there where we got an idea of the cost and how the units looked like at Raya.”

And so after exhaustive searches, which included high-rise condo types, single-detached residences and townhouses, the couple decided that Raya Garden was the best home option, given their present needs.

“The kids are our priority,” said Benedick. “Because both of us are working, they will be left to the care of the househelp. Although we have no problem with that, it gives us peace of mind that should an emergency arise, assistance can easily come from my parents in Sucat, or from hers in Pasay.”

As such, they consider Raya’s accessibility to their workplaces, as well as the commercial and business districts of Makati, Alabang and the Bonifacio Global City as mere bonus. “And since Pam travels often, it is really convenient that the airports are just nearby.”

An opportunity that beckons

While the Marasigans, as with most of the young and upwardly mobile families at Raya Garden, go about their daily routine in practical anonymity, the Lims are of a different mold. To say that they are into the “community thing” would be understating it.

Just recently, Margauxh Nalus-Lim, 28, a pre-school teacher cum part-time events organizer, model and emcee, went door-to-door to hand out invites for his son’s third birthday party which was held at the Raya clubhouse. About a hundred previously unknown neighbors came and now, she counts them as friends.

Such is the demeanor of someone, who upon setting foot on Raya, saw not only a home, not only a community, but a chance to further a passion. “My husband, my son, and I moved in here Nov. 17, 2007,” Margauxh said. “We previously stayed at my parents’ house in Vito Cruz because that was very near the place where I work.”

Margauxh and 27-year-old husband Fritz soon surveyed the market for the perfect property investment. It did not take much deliberation before the couple decided on Raya Garden. “We used to pass by South Super Highway whenever we’d go to his parents’ place in Laguna, and we’d see Raya being constructed,” she said.

The attraction, though, was not limited to the property’s aesthetics and its prime location. “When I entered the gates, I knew we were in here for the long haul,” Margauxh shared. “I saw a real home, not just boxes atop one another, and I also saw a community where I can share my gifts and further my profession.”

Margauxh has always wanted to set up her own school and she sees that Raya may very well be the community that will set her dreams in motion. “I love kids, and I love teaching kids. Hopefully, I will be able to put up my own school here,” she said.

And so while Margauxh waits for her grand plans to pan out, she is occupied doing her share in enlivening the community. “I help organize private parties and volunteer to help in other events here at Raya. In fact, I will be holding a two-day Christmas Bazaar so residents won’t have to go far to do their holiday shopping.”

She concluded: “This place does not just represent the fulfillment of our dreams, it likewise signifies the birth of better things to come.”

Raya Garden Condominiums is another first-rate development by DMCI Homes – the country’s first Triple A builder/developer that offers modest income earning families optimum value for their money by providing homes with exceptional features and amenities, world-standard level of craftsmanship borne out of more than 50 years experience in the construction and development industry. To know more about Raya Garden and other DMCI Homes projects, call 883-3333 or visit www.dmcihomes.com.
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:59 PM   #5
ruralvillage

Delete

Last edited by ruralvillage; May 9th, 2009 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Wrong post
ruralvillage no está en línea  
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:20 AM   #6
Aziza1121
Investor 1st, Broker 2nd

Likes (Received): 23

ruralvillage, wrong post yata. Magkaiba ang DMCI's East Raya Gardens project in Pasig from Raya Garden Condominiums in Paranaque. ERG is purely Medium Rise Buildings (8-MRBs), while RGC has 3-Medium Rise and 2-High Rise Bldgs. Sold-out na ang MRB ng Raya Gardens. Selling now are the 2 high-rise bldgs, Jakarta and Surabaya. Both has Balinese theme, though. Peace!
Old May 9th, 2009, 05:00 AM   #7
ruralvillage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziza1121 View Post
ruralvillage, wrong post yata. Magkaiba ang DMCI's East Raya Gardens project in Pasig from Raya Garden Condominiums in Paranaque. ERG is purely Medium Rise Buildings (8-MRBs), while RGC has 3-Medium Rise and 2-High Rise Bldgs. Sold-out na ang MRB ng Raya Gardens. Selling now are the 2 high-rise bldgs, Jakarta and Surabaya. Both has Balinese theme, though. Peace!
You're right. Thanks!
Old May 12th, 2009, 08:00 AM   #8
cloud dancer

What is the latest on east raya? What are the amenities that sets it apart from other MMCI projects? I was told sometime earlier by a broker that there is more amenities in east raya kasi but I dod not bother to ask then.
cloud dancer no está en línea  
Old May 12th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #9
Aziza1121
Investor 1st, Broker 2nd

Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud dancer View Post
What is the latest on east raya? What are the amenities that sets it apart from other MMCI projects? I was told sometime earlier by a broker that there is more amenities in east raya kasi but I dod not bother to ask then.
Hi, East Raya is the Pasig counterpart of Raya Gardens (Pque). They both have same theme - Balinese. Kahit na medium-rise buildings (8) lang, 2BR and 3BRs ang offered units here. No studio nor 1BR.

Lahat ng units may balcony and service area. Lahat ng windows and balconies provided with insect screen na. Then, may Wi-Fi connectivity sa Clubhouse.

What specific amenities that sets it apart from other DMCI projects? I cant think of any. Halos lahat naman ng amenities here (if not all) like basketball court, viewing deck, gym and entertainment room, balinese garden and koi pond, infinity and kiddie pool, etc, meron din ang ibang DMCI developments/projects.

Hope this helps.
Old May 21st, 2009, 10:36 PM   #10
ruralvillage

East Raya Gardens opens gate to city sanctuary
Updated May 22, 2009 12:00 AM
Philstar.com

MANILA, Philippines - Along Mercedes Avenue in Pasig City, a grand gate with its distinctive Balinese roof got its blessing one Sunday morning to mark the opening of the latest residential offering of triple-A builder and developer DMCI Homes: East Raya Gardens. Evoking the classical architecture, resort amenities and exotic atmosphere of Bali, Indonesia’s tourism mecca, East Raya Gardens’ seven mid-rise condominiums and pavilion-like clubhouse structures surrounded by sprawling gardens promise start-up families a genuine sense of retreat and serenity in a cacophonous and chaotic city.

East Raya Gardens’ grand open house event also marks the groundbreaking of the exclusive community’s clubhouse and the ceremonial lowering of the time capsule containing the village’s construction plans. East Raya Gardens project director Alma Florendo, director for design and construction Elmer Civil, project manager Joel San Jose and senior architect Nonong Hipe led the groundbreaking rites.

The four officials then joined DMCI Homes’ sales director June C. Logronio and project development manager, Marz Encarnacion, in gracing the ribbon-cutting and blessing of the newly opened East Raya Gardens sales office.

Lucky buyers who made reservations during the event were rewarded with gift certificates for a three-day and two-night stay at the beautiful and stately Alta Vista de Boracay resort in Boracay Island. Alta Vista de Boracay is another proud DMCI Homes development.

Mass was celebrated inside a big, air-conditioned tent filled with well-decorated round tables for guests, clients and sales staff and officials of East Raya Gardens. Inside the tent, a buffet table stretches on one side while a Balinese art gallery on another side shows the Indonesian island’s rich culture and traditions.

For more information on East Raya Gardens, please contact DMCI Homes at 888-3333, 324-8888 or visit its website: www.dmcihomes.com
Old June 22nd, 2009, 04:56 PM   #11
dmciproperties
BANNED

East Raya Gardens Updates as of June 2009

CLUBHOUSE

AMANUSA

SENJA

www.resortcondohomes.com
Your Complete Guide To Resort Living

RAMA

Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:13 AM   #12
CondoDweller

Nice update pics

Wow. They have started building my shack.
Nice Grand Entrance. Nice Clubhouse.
When is DMCI going to open up Banyan?
Old June 23rd, 2009, 08:16 PM   #13
dmciproperties
BANNED

Recently we just launched Lovina Building , probably Banyan Bldg.will be next , but we don't have the date yet.

www.resortcondohomes.com
Old June 24th, 2009, 01:31 AM   #14
CondoDweller

Senja and Banyan

Wow. Fast reply! When is the expected time of completion of Senja?
Can you do me a favor? Please let me know as soon as Banyan is open. You may send me a PM on this.
Old June 28th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #15
dmciproperties
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondoDweller View Post
Wow. Fast reply! When is the expected time of completion of Senja?
Can you do me a favor? Please let me know as soon as Banyan is open. You may send me a PM on this.
Senja Turnover Date: March - May 2010 Keep you posted on Banyan.

www.resortcondohomes.com
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:50 PM   #16
ruralvillage

Bali-style living in Pasig
Updated July 03, 2009 12:00 AM
Philstar.com

DMCI Homes has broken ground for the only Balinese-inspired mid-rise residential community in Pasig City with a modern Balinese-theme architecture and resort amenities. In photo are DMCI officials (from left) senior architect Nonong Hipe, director for design and construction Elmer Civil, project director Alma Florendo and project manager Joel San Jose.

MANILA, Philippines - Bali in Indonesia is one of the most enchanting places on Earth and a top tourist destination in Southeast Asia. The island’s beautiful beaches and resorts combined with exotic local culture and hospitality provides visitors a very unique and welcoming experience. Temples, rituals and a tranquil environment also give the place a semblance of sanctuary.

The enviable Balinese lifestyle characterized by beauty and peace will be ready to soothe the frenetic lives of working urbanites and give start-up Filipino families their own private paradise in Pasig city when East Raya Gardens of DMCI Homes is finally completed.

DMCI Homes has broken ground for the only Balinese-inspired mid-rise residential community in Pasig City with a modern Balinese-themed architecture and resort amenities. The gate of the 2.9-hectare residential village, with its distinct Balinese roof, was blessed by a priest during the ceremony. Key construction documents were placed inside a time capsule with project director Alma Florendo sliding the building perspectives; director for design and construction Elmer Civil, the site development plan; project manager Joel San Jose, the building and clubhouse plans; and senior architect Nonong Hipe, the day’s newspapers.

Upon construction completion, East Raya Gardens will have seven five-storey condominiums offering two-bedroom (56.5 and 64 sqm) and three-bedroom (88 sqm) unit options. All units come with a balcony and service area located at the roof deck. Each building will feature modern elevator, resort-themed receiving area and landscaped atrium for natural light and ventilation at the upper ground floor.

For more information on East Raya Gardens, call DMCI at 888-3333, 324-8888, or visit its website:www.dmcihomes.com.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 05:03 AM   #17
bustero

Likes (Received): 3

this is nice but should be put in the low rise sub forum.
Old July 21st, 2009, 03:11 PM   #18
CondoDweller

New Update Pics Please

Hi. Can you show us update pics? I heard that the
Clubhouse is almost done and Bldg. B (Senja) is on its 4th floor.
Old July 21st, 2009, 10:13 PM   #19
emacademia1

Wow ang bilis, if it's true that clubhouse is almost done and 4th floor na ang Senja. How about amanusa, is it done? Hopefully, early next year eh pwede nang turnover. Update pics please. Thanks!
emacademia1 no está en línea  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 10:00 AM   #20
partition888

Wow!!! Construction is really doing well and fast, here at East Raya. I'm quite impressed that DMCI chose to make this into a 7 bldg development instead of the earlier 8 bldg plan.

Does anyone here have an idea, on what DMCI plans to do on that vacant lot where the sales office currently resides? From what I've heard, the sales and admin office will eventually be moved to the clubhouse area.

Lastly, I must say there is alot of upside for East Raya now that Ayala's Ametta is in full swing. Mercedes Avenue's drainage is now being fixed thanks to Ayala. I'm quite confident this is not the last improvement that will be made here. Knowing how Ayala takes care of the surrounding areas wherever they develop, its not hard to imagine what he will do to make sure that Ametta buyers are fully satisfied. Which is actually good news for East Raya residents and neighboring residential projects.

Now if only they would start placing traffic lights in the Mercedes, Raymundo, and other areas in Pasig, and not rely on these traffic enforcers or should I say more of enforcing the traffic on us. I think this place will be a really good residential area to live and for investment.
partition888 no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: