|daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on one|
|November 4th, 2009, 09:56 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes (Received): 1
*Get To Know Utah Series: ()-()-()-()- The Hidden City, Logan -()-()-()-()
The 'Get To Know Utah Series' sets to highlight Utah, a state in the western United States, and its major cities through photographs. Each of Utah's five metropolitan areas, and their principle city's, will be showcased, in order of MSA size, starting from least to greatest:
5) Logan, UT-ID Metropolitan Statistical Area. Pop. 2008: 125,000.
4) St. George, UT MSA. Pop. 2008: 137,000.
3) Ogden-Clearfield, UT MSA. Pop. 2008: 530,000.
2) Provo-Orem, UT MSA. Pop. 2008: 540,000.
1) Salt Lake City, UT MSA. Pop. 2008: 1,115,000.
Logan is apart of the northern most metro in the state of Utah - part of the metro extends into southern Idaho. The city has a steadily increasing population of 48,600 people, and is home to one of Utah's major Universities - Utah State University. Additional info: Wikipedia - Logan
Thanks folk - Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did taking them.
Next in the series takes us from the northern extreme here to the southern - St. George.
|cache valley, logan, mountains, university, utah|