|daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on one|
|December 7th, 2009, 02:28 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes (Received): 128
ALEXANDRIA | Underwater Archaeological Museum | $140million | Approved (Under Construction from 2010)
Well the project is approved but the design, I am not sure if they going to redesign it.
Jacques Rougerie Architect.
Depth: 7 meters – Diameter: 40meters – Area: 22 000 m² – Capacity : 3 millions of visitors per year
An underwater voyage to the sunken cites of Alexandria. From the lagoon, 3 clelestial harps rise up. An underwater tunnel leads to a land stela where are exibited the famous and monumental statues saved from waters.
It's the world first underwater museum.
I can't find any articles They approved it yesterday and we need to give them some time for articles.
but I have pictures which is good .
P r ou dP h a r a o n i s t
- "I put "thobe" as my email password, but Gmail said it wasn't long enough."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her shower naked."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her wear make up under her niqab."
- "Can't stop thinking about those forearms I saw by accident."
- "Downloading the new "Angry Beards""
Last edited by xAbd0o; December 13th, 2009 at 06:16 PM.