|January 27th, 2010, 07:44 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes (Received): 581
DAHSHOUR | Dahshour Bridge | Under Construction
I am Glad to hear about this really nice
ARGHHHHHHHHHH there is 5 others Pictures Just HARD to guess there url.
BTW I HAVE A FEELING THIS PROJECT IS COMPLETED!
Egypt69 if you think this project isn't worth a topic just move it for edit the topic title to EGYPT | Egyptian Bridges | General Thread
P r ou dP h a r a o n i s t
- "I put "thobe" as my email password, but Gmail said it wasn't long enough."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her shower naked."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her wear make up under her niqab."
- "Can't stop thinking about those forearms I saw by accident."
- "Downloading the new "Angry Beards""
|November 10th, 2013, 08:02 PM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2012
Likes (Received): 45
The project represents the most important portion of the third ring road around Greater Cairo, starting from EI-Fayoum desert road, linking the new communities (6th October – Badr – Saddat). Besides; the bridge linking Cairo-Alex desert road with Fayoum-Upper Egypt across the River Nile at EI-Beleda village, 45 km South of Monieb Bridge. The bridge length is 9km and 34 m width. The bridge has 12 higher bridges with a total length 3km, connected with 6km roads. These bridges are as follows:
• The River Nile Bridge: 1300m length, including 3 viaducts. 135m is separating between each one of these viaducts. 22 viaducts on both sides of the River Nile, 40m is separating between each one of these viaducts.
• A bridge over Upper Egypt Road, west of the River Nile, 500m length including a free intersection.
• A bridge over Al-Saff Road, west of the River Nile, 400m length including a free intersection.
• A bridge over the graveyard: 200m length and 6 viaducts.
• 6 bridges over lakes and drainages: 2 or 4 viaducts and 200m length.
so judging from these images, i would say the project should end in a few months?
|November 11th, 2013, 03:58 AM||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mansoura, Egypt
Likes (Received): 348
Dahshour bridge is already in use as part of the completed first phase of the project.
There are more information about the second ring road project here in this link: http://www.youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID=619045
بلاد لم تعد كبلادي
Last edited by EgyMido; November 11th, 2013 at 04:03 AM.