daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Bosna i Hercegovina > Ekonomija i razvoj > Društvo i Turizam

Društvo i Turizam Society and tourism

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average.
Old June 29th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #1
Alle

Likes (Received): 3

Stećci | Bosnian Monumental Medieval Tombstones

Monumental medieval tombstones in Bosnia

Stećci (singular: Stećak), are monumental medieval tombstones that lie scattered across the landscape of Bosnia and Herzegovina. They are the country’s most legendary symbol. These are the tombstones of those who lived between the 11th and 15th centuries and refused to swear allegiance to any kingdom but their own or to be swayed by any influence. Instead they stayed true to themselves and to what they could find only within themselves and in Bosnia.

Their most remarkable feature is their decorative motifs, many of which remain enigmatic to this day. These motifs depict knights in armor, hunters hunting, farmers in the fields, warriors competing in tournaments, rearing horses, dancers, ladies in dresses, flowers, wolves, bears, wild boars and dogs. Among favored ornaments were the crescent moon, stars, cross and swastika. The images celebrate life, joy, physical strength, and merriment. Questioning of death and oblivion appears in some of the inscriptions but is absent in the carved images. They are around 80 primary and 320 secondary motifs found on about 7 500 Stećci.

These stone slabs are sometimes as heavy as 30,000 kilograms and vary in shape. Sometimes they take the shape of a roofed sarcophagus, sometimes of a high pillar, an ordinary flat slab, a chest in the shape of a elongated cube with flat surfaces, or simply an irregular roughly hewn monolith. On average they are two meters long and one meter wide. The slates are between 30 and 50 centimeters high and the sarcophagi and tombs are approximately 1.5 meters in height. The height of the pillars ranges from two to three meters.

Stećci are gruped in what is known as Nekropola which is a graveyard, and almost all of the Nekropola (graveyards) are located on hills overlooking the surrounding country-side where those who truly loved this country with their hearts and souls trace their roots.

Location of Stećci on the map of Bosnia and Herzegovina and surrounding area that use to be part of the Kingdom of Bosnia

Today there are about 69 356 known Stećci in existence found at 3162 locations, among all recorded Stećci, relief motifs were found on fewer than 6,000 and the inscriptions on fewer than 400. Most of the Stećci are located with in the borders of modern Bosnia and Herzegovina, however they can also be found in the places where people of Bosnia an Herzegovina settled or with in the borders where Kingdom of Bosnia extended to. To put this in to perspective the number of Stećci found in Bosnia and Herzegovina is 59 593 or 85.92%, followed by parts of Croatia mainly in Dalmatia (part of the Bosnian Kingdom in past) 4 447 or 6.41%, Montenegro 3 049 or 4.4% and Serbia 2 267 or 3.27%.

Stećak from Zgošća near Kakanj in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Obelisc of the Bosnian King Tvrtko I Kotromanic

Radmilja near Stolac, Bosnia

Radmilja near Stolac, Bosnia

Castles And Fortresses [Alpe Adria] [Bosnia]

Last edited by LordMarshall; September 17th, 2011 at 04:06 PM.
Alle no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old April 2nd, 2010, 05:14 AM   #2
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Location: Banja Luka - San Francisco - Washington DC - Taipei - Damascus - Amman - Jakarta - Seoul
Likes (Received): 958

U Kalićima ugrožena nekropola stećaka

Quote:
Predstavnici Općine Visoko i Zavičajnog muzeja obišli su nekropolu stećaka u Kalićima, u moštranskom kraju, koja se nalazi u privatnim dvorištima mještana. Proširenje puta i obimne padavine protekle zime izazvale su obrušavanje stećka.

Kako bi zaštitio očuvani stećak, vlasnik parcele postavio je nekoliko drvenih podupirača, kako se stećak ne bi u potpunosti obrušio na cestu. Ugroženo je oko 90 posto stećaka ove nekropole.
Dnevni Avaz

“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles” - Mahatma Gandhi

LordMarshall no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2010, 12:08 PM   #3
GoldenTree
BANNED

Likes (Received): 14

Bosnian Monumental Medieval Tombstones (Stećci)

One interesting thing about the Stecci tombstones, is that they are almost exclusively found in high altitude, you rarely find them in some field be it beyond Bosnia proper or within it. This has lead to the hypothesis that they were a typical trait which the indigenous population developed (in contrast to new slavic elements which wouldve been more concentrated in lower lands). Add to this that medieval Bosnia was in many ways a rather complex state, in its very administration. The Bosnian Church, the regional representatives, the Djed, the King/Queen which could and was at times dethroned (unlike many other states of the time where the royalty had absolute power, this was not the case in Bosnia, as they were subject to the Stanak and there is no doubt that there was from time to time separate interests within Bosnia. The dethroning of Ban Kulin's son is one example, another one is the state literally splitting up in two as the Ottomans were occupying it).

Their origin can be discussed, but they retained some of the most archaic European elements that can be found. Whether they were derived from Roman influence, or indigenous, or a mixture thereof is unclear (altough, the local people did not admix with the Roman's to any substantial degree, this can be easily proven today (by way of Phylogenetic study), so any Roman influence was if so simply adopted from Romans stationed there, and was not a result of mixture of populations).

Nevertheless here is a good example showing the influence of people before them, with an old swaztika symbol, as can also be found on antique remnaints from Roman times (can be seen in the Bosnian national museum, found near Zenica) from 1066, from Crepaljsko. I do not know what it meant to them, and whether a sun symbol was part of their own culture or something adopted from Romans.

Quote:
A se lezi Toloje.

Ne prevrni mi ovi kam, ne prekidaj mi ovi san.

Mozda mi se sada zdesi ono sto zeljeh da mi se zdesi u zivotu.

1066. kad vepr bjese gospodar v sumi, a ja ...
In all likelyhood there was some pre-slavic influence to using these Stecci, and it seems it was passed on to all people which had factors of their derivation (that is of the indigenous people of the area), were they at that time Catholics, followers of the Bosnian Church and its influences, or Orthodox. Altough it is obvious that by and large most examples lie in what was the very centre of the influence of the Bosnian Church, and also some of the most prominent pre-slavic tribes as far as how long they preserved their traits. Whether these two in combination have something to do with it, that is the pre-slavic elements making up a large factor there, and the Bosnian Church being there, or whether the combination itself is just a coincidence (as far as the Stecci goes, it may not be a coincidence in the development of the Bosnian Church itself), is not something I feel like speculating about.

It cannot be forgotten that some of them lie a bit out of what was never in the proper influence of the medieval Bosnian Church or in cases even the state itself. Nevertheless they hold traces from the ancestry which is a factor, in varying degrees, in the formation of the contemporary three groups in Bosnia, and the neighbouring nations. And it is interesting to find out just how this pertains to their earlier life, and how much it was influenced by others.

Here is a map from a an external (Serbian (I think Okrojsha here at SSC posted it once) it is from when Serbia was at its geographicly largest) source, also showing details about Bosnia of that time:

Another one

Quote:
A sej lezi pocteni knez Rastudije Prvonjeg na svojoj zemji na plemenitoj.U to doba bjeh junakom, mil bratiji i gospodinu Kulinu. Najbolji muz u Dubravah bih.

Ondak kad sam mogao nisam htio, sada kada hotcu ne mogu ratsiriti krila.Takva mi kob. Nisam otcajavao onda netcu ni sada.

Al vidim da svi koji lete slete i da niko ne osta zauvijek u nebu sa svojom hrabrostcu pa netcu ni ja dovijeka ispod ovog kamena sa svojijem strahom.

Pristupite i zalite me, al ne popirajte me nogami, jer tcete biti vi kako jesam ja,a ja netcu biti kakovi jeste vi.

Usijetce Veseoko Kukulamovic a pisa Gost

1203. oko Velike Gospojine

On the oldest known universitites of Bosnia, in Visoko, from wp

Moštre's university, founded in 1175 was one of the first in Europe, and was known for its scholarship in medicine, theology, cosmogeny [Addition: Or cosmology] and ethics, although because of its connection to the Bosnian Church, nothing remains of its archives. Its existence is documented only by a handful of references in the Vatican archives...

Last edited by LordMarshall; September 17th, 2011 at 04:06 PM.
GoldenTree no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2010, 12:13 PM   #4
corvus_edin
fundentalist

Likes (Received): 1706

BOSANSKI SREDNJOVJEKOVNI EPITAFI

ZAPIS SA STECKA IZ 1094 GODINE

Quote:
Se znamenje Kneza Nenca, Velikoga Kneza Bosanskoga,
a postavi je sin njegov Knez Muven,s`Bozijom pomocju i svojih
vjernih, a s` inonom nijednom inom pomocju, nego on sam.

Ti, koji procitas moj kam,mozda si hodio do zvijezda.
I vratio se, jer tami neima nista, do ponovo ti sam.

Clovjek mojze vidjeti ono tsto nije vidio, tcuti ono sto nije tcuo,
okusti ono sto nije otkusio, bit tami gdji nije bio, al` uvijek i svagdi
samo sebe moze najti, ili ne najti.

I mnogo ot moje ruke na zemji bi, a ni ot mene niko ne bi mrtav i ubit.

I da ostavih kosti u tujini, i tad bih samo Bosnu sanjo.

Clovjece,tako da niesi proklet,ne tikaj u me.

Legoh 1094 ljeta, kad bjese susa, pa u nebu ne bjese ni jedne suze za me.
http://www.zemljabosna.com/bosanski_...i_epitafi.html

Last edited by corvus_edin; April 4th, 2010 at 12:43 PM.
corvus_edin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2010, 12:31 PM   #5
GoldenTree
BANNED

Stećak sa svastikom, Gornji Močioci, Bosna i Hercegovina.
Bosnian mediaval tumbstone with swastika.

Old April 4th, 2010, 12:32 PM   #6
GoldenTree
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvus_edin View Post
BOSANSKI SREDNJOVJEKOVNI EPITAFI

ZAPIS SA STECKA IZ 1094 GODINE
Imaju li gdje ovi zapisi prevedeni na engleski. Citao sam ih dosta na bosanskom, toliko su interesantni i poucni, da bi bilo dobro da ih ima na engleskom.
Old April 4th, 2010, 12:37 PM   #7
corvus_edin
fundentalist

evo upravo trazim

Quote:
"You, who are honouring my stone, may have gone to the stars. And you came back because you found nothing there except, again, yourself.

"And Even if I let my bones in foreign lands, even then I would dream of Bosnia only"

(sorry, maybe it's a poor translation - but I'm not a native speaker

Last edited by corvus_edin; April 4th, 2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old April 4th, 2010, 12:38 PM   #8
corvus_edin
fundentalist

STECAK INSCRIPTIONS
A STUDY BY MAK DIZDAR

Quote:
Stecak are the tombstones, pictured above, created during the Medieval Age by followers of the Bosnian Church. The Bosnian Muslim people trace their heritage back to the Bosnian Church, a heretical form of Catholicism sometimes acknowledged as the first Protestant Church in the world.

Mak Dizdar is one of the most noted Bosnian writers of his time. This is his study of some of the inscriptions on Stecak tombstones that inspired him.

In the epitaph of Bogčin, son of Stipko Ugrinović, engraved on a stećak in Kotorac near Sarajevo, the horrible destiny of the youthful deceased is described with wonderful simplicity:

Young I departed from this world
And I hath been my mother’s only

Immeasurable is the sorrow ofa prisoner rotting in the mold and darkness of the Blagay prison, built under the walls of the court of the princes of Hum, on top of the hill of Hum, under which is the source of the wild, dark, blue river Buna. On one of its stones, the captive engraved, perhaps with his own nails, his sorrowful and silenced scream:

And this wrote Vrsan Kosarić
A slave who has no joy

Life is a miracle, and death is a puzzle that should be encountered as a mystery that clutches us inescapably. That is why the motif of death, as inevitability, is eternalized most frequently in stone. Worldly life has a gloom and a darkness; it becomes an absurdity to be escaped as soon as possible because it is the product of the principle of evil.

An anonymous inscription from Gorica marked his grave in hope of a new, more shining life.

The burial scaffold I marked in darkness
And left it wisely
For the new times

Ivan Maršić from western Hum, in simple words and without irony, records a bitter truth about human fate that he arrived at the end of his life, seeing it as a most precious experience and passing it on to posterity:

Long I lived on earth
Eighty and eight years.
And I hath not taken anything with me!

One inhabitant of Lašva, in the vicinity of Travnik, said the same, only in an even quieter and deeper style:

And here lies Dragaj
At the end –
Nothing…

Radojica Bilić from the village of Staro, near Jajce, not without vanity, erected his grave stone in his lifetime, but his words about death carry a sincere suffering for the transient world and the sorrow others should be made aware of.

I beg
Brothers
And aunts
And sisters-in-law
Come forward
And mourn me…
For you will be
As I am
And I shall not be
As you are!

An unidentified sufferer from Goražde on the Drina river mourns the wonders of this world, where man is only a temporary resident, foreigner, and traveler who learned that he traveled the roads under mysterious skies so that he could only, at the end of that short and dreamlike journey, grieve sincerely:

It is strange -
To long for this world…

The remote and deep––almost outside of time and space––sigh of Stipko Radosalić, who lived at the end of the fourteenth century in Premilovo Polje, reaches us from the darkness of the centuries and on through into future that is dug out for us as well hereafter, shaking all our senses and digging through all speculations of our mind:

God, so long ago I lay down
And I am to lie for mighty long…

No one is spared the experience and the bitterness of the death hour, neither poor nor mighty. On the gravestone of Prince Tvrdisav Brsnić from Bujakovina stand engraved the words of simple truth and inevitable justice:

Honorable knight
Arrived here destitute…

A mild sorrow pervades an inscription from Svitava:

I was born
Into great joy,
And I departed
Into great sorrow.

Not only irony, but also sarcasm can be found on the stećak of Juraj Ivanović from the middle course of the Neretva:
Herein is written, on the cross of Juraj:

For all men to know
How I gained wealth
And how I died
For it.

The thought recorded on the stećak of Radosav Mrkšić is so severe that no gravestone can carry it without some blasphemy. It is the condemnation of death sent by somebody who embodies injustice, from a power that could only be an evil, dark, merciless god, and because of whom the following words may be sarcastically uttered:

I stood
Praying to God,
With no evil thought-
And the thunder killed me!

Sometimes, death also comes at the right time, as a consequence or reward, as redemption for somebody’s unjust act. Murder does not suit a just man; one is allowed to fight only in a just war, that is, the war against war, against evil. In self-defense, Dabiživ Drašković was punished at the moment he decided to participate in the spilling of blood, in which he should not have found himself.

When I wanted to kill
That is when I died…

Life is entangled with thousands of traps and mysteries, and it is not easy to distinguish right from wrong. This makes the responsibility of judgment even greater and more difficult. If God, the highest judge, can err in judging the sins committed by human souls, then humans, worldly judges, are even more inclined to err when judging the gravity of an offence and determining crime and punishment. Therefore the role of worldly judges is more delicate. The mundane power is short-lived and temporary, and we shall all settle our accounts at the great court after our death. On the judicial stone chair in Hodovo, the ancient wisdom about this theme, that is, courts and judges, is expressed:

Look
At this stone –
To whom it belonged?
To whom it now belongs?
To whomever will it ever belong?

Old April 4th, 2010, 12:54 PM   #9
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Location: Banja Luka - San Francisco - Washington DC - Taipei - Damascus - Amman - Jakarta - Seoul

GoldenTree this is a great thread

great job

“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles” - Mahatma Gandhi

Old April 4th, 2010, 02:14 PM   #10
GoldenTree
BANNED

Here we go, inscription on the stecci thombstones on old Bosnian language. If someone found translated version of this, please, do not hesitate to post here.

Inscriptions from stecci year 1094. Plaice: Radimlja, Stolac Bosnia.

Quote:
Se znamenje Kneza Nenca,Velikoga Kneza Bosanskoga,a postavi je sin njegov Knez Muven,s`Bozijom pomocju i svojih vjernih,a s` inonom nijednom inom pomocju,nego on sam.

Ti,koji procitas moj kam,mozda si hodio do zvijezda.I vratio se,jer tami neima nista,do ponovo ti sam.

Clovjek mojze vidjeti ono tsto nije vidio,tcuti ono sto nije tcuo,okusti ono sto nije otkusio,bit tami gdji nije bio,al` uvijek i svagdi samo sebe moze najti,ili ne najti.

I mnogo ot moje ruke na zemji bi,a ni ot mene niko ne bi mrtav i ubit.

I da ostavih kosti u tujini,i tad bih samo Bosnu sanjo.

Clovjece,tako da niesi proklet,ne tikaj u me.

Legoh 1094 ljeta,kad bjese susa,pa u nebu ne bjese ni jedne suze za me.
Old April 4th, 2010, 02:16 PM   #11
GoldenTree
BANNED

One more inscription from year 1167.

Quote:
A se lezi Didodrag Gojak,na svojini,na plemenitoj u Zahumlju.

Zasto me mati rodi?

Jer,ovdi ima vislje laznog suncevog zlata no snova,vislje vjetra no dobrih rijeci,vislje praznine no ljubavi,vislje lazi no istine,vislje uzimanja no davanja.

Jer,dani ovdi nisu ispunjeni vrimenom vetc morom,notci nisu zdjele pune slatkih sanja vetc burad puna gortcine.

Zasto me mati ti rodi?

Da budnem zedan,da budnem gladan,umoran,tujzan,....i da me ti vode napojis,sirom i hljebom nahranis,cistom posteljom odmoris,osmijehom razveselis.

O mati,sve bi to bilo isto,a potpuno drugatcije,da to hotce da uradi Kosara.Al` ona to netce.Hotce,al` drugomu.A ja hotcu samo nju.

I zbog toga zgiboh.Al`,mati,nije to bilo zalud.Jer,kad ona budne i stara i ruzna i zla,i kad se za njom,mati,nitko ne budne okretao,a onaj njen Juroje je iz kutce istjera,i kad ne budne imala ni gdje ni kud,tad ce se mene mlada sjetiti,mene i moje ljubavi.

Al` ja tad,mati,iz neba nejcu doc.Ozgo tcu sve to samo glidati.

Zbog tog zmreh majko mlad.Al` zbog toga budutceg trena,vridlo me i rodit.

Ti putnice,koji moju patnju sada znas,ne privali mi biljega,a privalis li ga Bog ti jos terzi na tvoje tijelo stavio.

1167 godne,kad bjehu pune vlkova sume.
Old April 4th, 2010, 02:20 PM   #12
GoldenTree
BANNED

Inscription from year 1258.

Quote:
A se lezi Ljubljen,u Vrhbosni rozden,u Vrhbosni zakopan,na svojini na plemenitoj.

Ja bjeh onaj tkoji cijel zivot na raskrsnicam stajah,razmisljah,oklijevah.Bjeh onaj tkoji se pitah :kak to da nebo ne stari,a iz njeg se stalno razdaju nova i nova godisnja doba.

I u sobi ,gdje bjeh,bjese prozor,a iza prozora beskraj.Al` ja uporno gledah u pod.I misljah moju smerti sve treba to konacno stati.

Al`,nije i moja smert sve starsa i sve tjesnja je.

Kam mi usjece Drazeta,a zapis upisa Husan,ne da pokazu da bjeh,vetc da me vislje neima.Ljeta Gospodnjeg 1258..
Old April 4th, 2010, 02:22 PM   #13
GoldenTree
BANNED

Inscription from year 1303. Plaice: Ravanjska Vrata, Kupres, Bosnia.

Quote:
A se lezi Prijezda Viganj,na svojini,na plemenitoj ukraj Jajca.

Hodih,al` ne dojdoh.Gradih,al` ne zgradih.Sadih,al` ne znjeh.Govorih,al` ne iskazah.Voljeh,al` ne bijah voljen.

Sad odoh,a ne pise mi se za vratit.A stio bih,jer nist ne zavrsih.

Ne ticaj mi ovi kam,jerbo tce isti Bog na tvoje kostji stavit.Ni ti nisi zavrsil sve sto si zmislil.1303 po vremenu Gospodina,a Stjepana Bana trinaesta v Bosni..
Old April 4th, 2010, 02:26 PM   #14
GoldenTree
BANNED

Inscription from year 1327. Plaice: Radimlja, Stolac, Bosnia

Quote:
Radimlja,Stolac
A se lezi Dinko Vlkac,mladji od dvaest proletja,a berzi od jesenjeg vjetra.

Ubi me na nevjeru Semrad,lojs sin od gorjega otca Zleba izdanek.

Bozje,Ti ak hos,i ak moz,oprosti im.Ja nit molgu,nit hotju,nit njem,ni teb ni ojnom kog kam ovi pokriva.

Kam usijetce Vitaca,a biljeg upisa Miltos vojenom ruhkom,ali samo ono tsto mu ona rijetce.

Boze,ako ovud projdes i projtcitas Dinkov kam jos dulgo cemo se glijdati u otci.U godini Gospoda nasega 1327,kad u Bosni bjese Stjepan Kotromanic Ban..
Old April 4th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #15
GoldenTree
BANNED

Quote:
A se lezi Didodrag Gojak,na svojini,na plemenitoj u Zahumlju.
Did or dido (bosnian did, djed or eng. grandfather) in old Bosnian Church was highest religious authority, something like pope in Roman Catholic Church.
Old April 4th, 2010, 02:33 PM   #16
GoldenTree
BANNED

Inscription from year 1389. Plaice: Oplicici, Stolac Bosnia

Quote:
Oplicici,Stolac
A se lezi Tanisa Crk od Kraljeve Sutjeske,od Kralja voljen,al` bez slobode,ko lovacki pas Kralju dodijeljen.

Zivjeh,al` vodom ne zagasih zedj,nit plodovima zemlje ne utolih glad,jer se glad i zedj vratjahu vsvaki dan u utrobu moju,kao tsto se vsaki dan vratcah ja iz polja kutci svojoj isti,al` za taj dan druktciji.

I stalno misljah na Tebe,Gospode,i sa molitvom Tebi sklapah obnotci otci svoje,i sa molitvom Tebi zjutrom ih otvarah,kao tsto se zjutrom otvaraju prozorji i dverji doma tvojega i mojega.

I stalno te tcekah i nadah ti se stalno.Al` Ti se ne pojavi,niti mi se Ti obznani.Samo muk.I rodi se sumnja u dusi mojoj,sumnji nesklonoj,da i Ti negdje,ko ja ovdi,uzalud ne tcekas spasenje od mene.I s` tom terzkom mislju legoh po ovi biljeg i tu miso usijekoh u tverdi kam,da oni koji protcitaju vide tko tce od nas dvojice pervi docekat spasenje.

Legoh grk 1389. ljeta po Gospodu,kad Tverdko bje Kralj od Bosne,Serbie,Dalmeise i Zapadnijeh Strana,a ja tad bjeh starac koji u svijetu vidjeh ono tsto nehtjeh vidjet,a ne dotcekah ono sto srdce moje stalno tcekase i samo to zeljase..
Old April 4th, 2010, 02:41 PM   #17
GoldenTree
BANNED

"Neka oprosti gospodja Evropa, ona nema spomenike kulture.
Pleme Inka u Americi ima spomenike,
Egipat ima prave spomenike kulture.
Neka oprosti gospodja Evropa samo Bosna ima spomenike.
Stecke.
Sta je stecak? Olicenje gorstaka Bosanca!
Sta radi Bosanac na stecku? Stoji uspravno! Digao glavu, digao ruku!
Ali nigdje, nigdje, nikad, niko nije pronasao stecak
na kome Bosanac kleci ili moli.
Na kome je prikazan kao suzanj."

Miroslav Krleza, 1960. KAD LIPE MIRISAHU ..
Old April 4th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #18
GoldenTree
BANNED

Old April 5th, 2010, 11:12 AM   #19
crusoe

Likes (Received): 0

Nominacija stećaka za upis na Listu svjetske kulturne baštine UNESCO-a

Quote:
Ministri Bosne i Hercegovine, Srbije, Hrvatske i Crne Gore nadležni za kulturu potpisali su danas u Sarajevu pismo namjere za uspostavljanje međuinstitucionalne suradnje za pripremu i prezentaciju zajedničkog projekta nominacije stećaka za upis na Listu svjetske kulturne baštine UNESCO-a.

Na pres-konferenciji tim povodom istaknuto je da su utvrđene aktivnosti s definiranim obavezama i rokovima, a uskoro bi trebalo da budu imenovani i koordinatori za rad. Četiri resorna ministra povremeno će se susretati radi razgovora o rezultatima.

Među potpisnicima pisma namjere je i Ljiljana Ševo, koja je taj dokument potpisala u ime Komisije za očuvanje nacionalnih spomenika BiH.

Ministar civilnih poslova BiH Sredoje Nović taj je dokument okarakterizirao kao jedan od najkrupnijih projekata u oblasti kulture koji se radi na regionalnom nivou te istaknuo da će to UNESCO sigurno znati prepoznati u konačnoj realizaciji projekta.

Nebojša Bradić, ministar kulture Srbije, istaknuo je da ove prostore prepliću brojne kulture i civilizacije, te da to sve u regionu ohrabruje da realiziraju ovaj projekt. On je uvjeren da će četiri države regije uskoro zajedno imati razlog za radost da stećci (srednjovjekovni nadgrobni spomenici) budu upisani u Listu svjetske kulturne baštine UNESCO-a, tako da svaka od država svojoj listi spomenika, što ih ima na UNESCO-ovoj listi kulturne baštine, može da doda još jedan spomenik. Srbija ih, kaže, ima šest. Ovo bi bio sedmi i Bradić kaže da je to veoma važna inicijativa za njih.

Resorni ministar Hrvatske Božo Biškupić smatra da je kultura stećaka postala sastavni dio nacionalnih kultura svih četiriju država. Zato je, kaže, ovaj projekt obaveza svih država. On je kazao da će se četiri države zajedno, uz pomoć stručnjaka, i ubuduće vrlo aktivno postaviti prema UNESCO-u i raditi na fenomenima koji su zajednički za spomenute četiri države.

Crnogorski resorni ministar Branislav Mićunović izrazio je zadovoljstvo što je dokument potpisan u BiH – zemlji stećaka. Okarakterizirao ga je kao početak suradnje četiriju država u toj oblasti kulture i kazao da je za ministre dužnost, obaveza i čin prijateljstva da unaprijede veze i kulturno tržište učine bitnim u evropskim ali i svjetskim razmjerima. Po njegovim riječima, u BiH ima oko 66.000 stećaka, Srbiji 2.000, Hrvatskoj 4.000, te Crnoj Gori oko 3.000.

Na UNESCO-ovoj Listi svjetske kulturne baštine Srbija ima šest, Hrvatska sedam, BiH dva, a Crna Gora tri spomenika kulture.

http://makdizdar.ba/
crusoe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2010, 08:56 AM   #20
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Digital Catalog of Stecci

http://h.etf.unsa.ba/dig-katalog-stecaka/index.htm

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: