daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > Metropolitan Projects > Hyderabad

Hyderabad Project news from Hyderabad and Secunderabad

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 103 votes, 4.98 average.
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:39 AM   #41
lancobuyer

Likes (Received): 0

please email your contact details to lancobuyer@gmail.com and I will call you. I dont want to sell via this website...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid007 View Post
Hi,

I may have a buyer for you. Is 3K the base price or the total price incl elec, water, floor rise etc.

Which tower is this flat in?
lancobuyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 11th, 2010, 07:58 AM   #42
lancobuyer

Price slashed.

follow internet and you will realize the price is slashed for new customers and now it is 3200/- per sft without negotiation.. Dont buy... it is pathtic quality........
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:43 PM   #43
boose

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydIndian View Post
Unless someone provides the proof or tells that he personally got quotes less than 4500/- Per SFT and don't believe it.
Brother HydIndian (Fan of Lanco Hills) go n take a look at deccan chronicle 16 March n look in page 3 ull find some prooooooooooooooofff well its a show called (Lanco's Believe it or not)
boose no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:25 AM   #44
su_hyd

Likes (Received): 120

Just to make it easy....here is the Lanco Hills ad for Rs. 3000 SFT.
http://www.dc-epaper.com/DC/DCH/2010/03/16/index.shtml
su_hyd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:06 PM   #45
ranga

Likes (Received): 308

Quote:
Originally Posted by su_hyd View Post
Just to make it easy....here is the Lanco Hills ad for Rs. 3000 SFT.
http://www.dc-epaper.com/DC/DCH/2010/03/16/index.shtml
Hope this will hasten the project.why can't they make it Rs2500/- per sqft or even better Rs2000/- per sqft.that can make them exit from the project after due completion of whatever they have started.
ranga no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #46
boose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranga View Post
Hope this will hasten the project.why can't they make it Rs2500/- per sqft or even better Rs2000/- per sqft.that can make them exit from the project after due completion of whatever they have started.
Ranga it wud happen they will go to that price of Rs2500 or Rs2000 or less. They will sustain as long as they can n then they all will dissapear from the site leaving the building's uncompleted, if they r reducing the prices like that that means lanco is in deep deep trouble. It looks like they dont have money to complete the project. That area wud look like ghost town sometime later.
boose no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:01 PM   #47
ranga

Quote:
Originally Posted by boose View Post
Ranga it wud happen they will go to that price of Rs2500 or Rs2000 or less. They will sustain as long as they can n then they all will dissapear from the site leaving the building's uncompleted, if they r reducing the prices like that that means lanco is in deep deep trouble. It looks like they dont have money to complete the project. That area wud look like ghost town sometime later.
Lanco is one of the cash rich infrastructure company in the country and there is no dearth of funds to complete the project.Lanco is a diversified group of companies and their first realestate venture is wobbling due to circumstances beyond their control.As the boom period appears in the horizon they shud exit from this project as early as possible and start their dream realestate project elsewhere but not in Hyderabad.
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:09 PM   #48
lancobuyer

They are already selling at 2600/- per sft on selected flats....
This is a F**ked up project...

Quote:
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:22 PM   #49
IchimaruGin1
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

lanco buyer you are really shooting yourself in the foot if you are publicly devaluing your own asset.
IchimaruGin1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:38 AM   #50
stupid007

Likes (Received): 13

Why
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancobuyer View Post
This is a F**ked up project...
stupid007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 06:53 AM   #51
lancobuyer

Total Mess

Lanco is in deep financial shit. They will make some money with the 6 towers that may come up in two years time from now to make it live there. They will run away once the 6 towers are made. That is why no one at Lanco will talk about the other towers progress. Existing customers are in serious problem and new customers are joining the problem with a little lesser stake....

I have a authentic Lanco source to get the information and all the other development activities are killed.(Mall, SEZ, Hotels etc).
Lanco will not develop all the other towers but just 6 towers only.
Shopping Street will not come up. There will be small grocery stores in each of this 6 towers and laundary/security in each of this 6 towers.
Lanco has comprimised on Quality to compensate the price reduction. They are not comprimising on profit at any cost because thier intentions are to go away from reality business.
They will not entertain cancellations at any cost.

Lanco will register a society and let the society take care of maintenence since the maintenence cost is three fold as they see. They may even declare that the first year maintenance they charged to existing customers may be returned back. They are thinking on this.

Overall, the Lancoo person(Close to board member) asked me to persuade Lanco to cancel my apartment but sign any cancellation letter. Also do not quote personal reason for cancellation.

Quote:
Why
Old March 31st, 2010, 06:59 AM   #52
lancobuyer

I am just alarming people on the reality. I do not want some body else get into the same mess... Again it is individual's privilage to take a wise decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchimaruGin1 View Post
lanco buyer you are really shooting yourself in the foot if you are publicly devaluing your own asset.
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:56 AM   #53
stupid007

Lanco Buyer,
my info is also authentic and from an insider who is a close personal friend.

1. lanco is not in deep financial shit. they are highly profitable and cash rich.
2. the six towers will come up by the end of the year. please visit the site and see the progress by visiting all 6 towers. pl take efforts to go to some top floors ( i went to 25th in tower 2,3,4) and walk down a few floors and see the progress in each tower.
3. the money invested by lanco is far more than what has been collected from the customers. they cannot afford to leave the other 6 towers to the wind. that would be a colossal loss. if someone is ready to pay the full amount today, they might even give a further discount on those towers. they have informed existing buyers that those towers will be taken up after handing over the first six. however before handing over the first 6 they will raise the others to the top floor .
4. existing customers are very happy since they have got a 30% drop in price plus continue to get the extras like AC, Kitchen, Appliances which the new customers are not getting.
5. they have not compromised on quality. the floorings are the same that they showed the buyers. all other fittings etc are the same as they promised.
6. The mall work is on and will come up in 2 years.
7. The SEZ is stopped for now. but if you visit the site you will notice that the SEZ area has come up above the ground. Lanco may sell the SEZ to someone or delay it for a few years.

8. The shopping street is under progress and will be done in another 3 months. Already some of the shops are leasd out. The demand for shopping space from the existing buyers itself is more than available. but lanco wants to give the space only to known brands.

7. they are not putting 6 shops under each tower. they are putting up a total of 12 shops like car wash, laundry, under all towers put together. Since all the towers are connected underground thru the podium any tower resident can access them.
8. Reg maintenance - the original plan was to anyway form the society and handover maintenance to them after first year.

Finally, many times people have asked you on this board to give the tower no and flat no ( 1,2,3,4,) that you intend to sell. lanco has a wait list for towers 2,3, duplex east facing units. you don't have to sell at a loss. they have customers for you even TODAY.

Quote:
Lanco is in deep financial shit. They will make some money with the 6 towers that may come up in two years time from now to make it live there. They will run away once the 6 towers are made. That is why no one at Lanco will talk about the other towers progress. Existing customers are in serious problem and new customers are joining the problem with a little lesser stake....

I have a authentic Lanco source to get the information and all the other development activities are killed.(Mall, SEZ, Hotels etc).
Shopping Street will not come up. There will be small grocery stores in each of this 6 towers and laundary/security in each of this 6 towers.
Lanco has comprimised on Quality to compensate the price reduction. They are not comprimising on profit at any cost because thier intentions are to go away from reality business.

Lanco will register a society and let the society take care of maintenence since the maintenence cost is three fold as they see. They may even declare that the first year maintenance they charged to existing customers may be returned back. They are thinking on this.

Overall, the Lancoo person(Close to board member) asked me to persuade Lanco to cancel my apartment but sign any cancellation letter. Also do not quote personal reason for cancellation.
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:27 PM   #54
Vara123

Likes (Received): 10

Quote:

At least for time being this project is not going to look the way they have advertised in the beginning. Still it is one of the best projects that I have seen in Hyderabad for the Price they have quoted recently.

You are giving lot of information on Lanco.But why are you hesitating to tell us at what rate you want to sell your apartment? It would be useful to the new buyers, If you can post the price here.
Vara123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 10:47 AM   #55
HydIndian

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Brother HydIndian (Fan of Lanco Hills) go n take a look at deccan chronicle 16 March n look in page 3 ull find some prooooooooooooooofff well its a show called (Lanco's Believe it or not)
Yuppee! It's just what I wanted! I saw it myself on the times of india too. This proves Lanco is a bunch of cheaters and opportunists. This is one of those infra companies which jumped onto realty band wagon with having no experience of realty.

When Bharat Iconia reduced the price they did it for old buyers as well, I am not sure if Lanco is going to do that.

Although, I admire them for the speedy construction which is now looks slowed down for some reason.
HydIndian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 11:28 AM   #56
lancobuyer

I have posted to sell my apartment multiple times. The postings have moved to different thread on pricing. I want serious buyers to email thier contact numbers if they intend to buy. I have a 1936 SFT east facing and will sell at 3200/- per sft. If you are serious , you could also email your phone number to me and I will contact you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vara123 View Post
At least for time being this project is not going to look the way they have advertised in the beginning. Still it is one of the best projects that I have seen in Hyderabad for the Price they have quoted recently.

You are giving lot of information on Lanco.But why are you hesitating to tell us at what rate you want to sell your apartment? It would be useful to the new buyers, If you can post the price here.
Old April 6th, 2010, 11:45 AM   #57
lancobuyer

Stupid007,

You need to understand that the 6 towers have to come some day... I never denied that and no body could do that.. right... What progress are you taking? You need to understand that the project was due last year.. Why would some who is financially so rich, why is Lanco struggling to build the 6 towers out of 17 originally planned. No one will build it without customers and the reality is there are no customers. If you think, there is huge demand, why is Lanco not selling other than six towers. Why are they not paying back the money who have cancelled 2 years back? What makes you think they have invested more than what they got? So why are the other towers not coming up? Do you know the size of the project was to the tune of 7200 crores and it just a few hundred crores now? Why is Lanco not talking about the hotels and malls? Did you see the progress to time plan on the same? Do you know when the delivery of the entire project was due?
Do you know the cost of 6 towers owners bearing the cost of maintenance compared to 17 towers originally planned. Do you know the cost maintaining the not happening Mall and SEZ. Some body can dig a whole to make up an SEZ and Signature tower. That is not progress at all. I believe your knowledge on real estate is not really up to the mark. I have been part of a customers group we represented to submit our pain points to Madhusudan Rao(Chairman) and Pochendar (CEO). No existing customer is happy, how could you justify the interest paid for 3 years on lakhs of rupees to 2 AC's and few other other machines that would not cost more than a couple of lakhs while the interest paid is near to 15 lakhs for 1 crore apartment?

The CEO himself shared with the group of customers that they cannot build the Mall until they get a buyer and they have no buyer even now.. You seem to be a Lanco sales rep sitting here to attract new customers....

Quote:
Lanco Buyer,
my info is also authentic and from an insider who is a close personal friend.

1. lanco is not in deep financial shit. they are highly profitable and cash rich.
2. the six towers will come up by the end of the year. please visit the site and see the progress by visiting all 6 towers. pl take efforts to go to some top floors ( i went to 25th in tower 2,3,4) and walk down a few floors and see the progress in each tower.
3. the money invested by lanco is far more than what has been collected from the customers. they cannot afford to leave the other 6 towers to the wind. that would be a colossal loss. if someone is ready to pay the full amount today, they might even give a further discount on those towers. they have informed existing buyers that those towers will be taken up after handing over the first six. however before handing over the first 6 they will raise the others to the top floor .
4. existing customers are very happy since they have got a 30% drop in price plus continue to get the extras like AC, Kitchen, Appliances which the new customers are not getting.
5. they have not compromised on quality. the floorings are the same that they showed the buyers. all other fittings etc are the same as they promised.
6. The mall work is on and will come up in 2 years.
7. The SEZ is stopped for now. but if you visit the site you will notice that the SEZ area has come up above the ground. Lanco may sell the SEZ to someone or delay it for a few years.

8. The shopping street is under progress and will be done in another 3 months. Already some of the shops are leasd out. The demand for shopping space from the existing buyers itself is more than available. but lanco wants to give the space only to known brands.

7. they are not putting 6 shops under each tower. they are putting up a total of 12 shops like car wash, laundry, under all towers put together. Since all the towers are connected underground thru the podium any tower resident can access them.
8. Reg maintenance - the original plan was to anyway form the society and handover maintenance to them after first year.

Finally, many times people have asked you on this board to give the tower no and flat no ( 1,2,3,4,) that you intend to sell. lanco has a wait list for towers 2,3, duplex east facing units. you don't have to sell at a loss. they have customers for you even TODAY.
Old April 6th, 2010, 02:14 PM   #58
lancobuyer

I am sharing my experience and the facts I believe that I get to hear. I have no intrest in talking about Lanco but at the same time, I am trying to help people think before they invest. I would advice all new buyers talk to existing customers and learn thier experience with Lanco. If you are happy, please go invest. The intention here is not to contradict each other but rather throw facts that will help people make a thoughful decision. You should understand that I have booked the flat in Lanco on the first day of sale. At that time, I felt happy about it and that is the last time, I felt happy about it. Now I feel shame to share with my close friends and relatives to tell that I booked a flat in Lanco......
Your decision is your privilage....

Quote:
Stupid007,

You need to understand that the 6 towers have to come some day... I never denied that and no body could do that.. right... What progress are you taking? You need to understand that the project was due last year.. Why would some who is financially so rich, why is Lanco struggling to build the 6 towers out of 17 originally planned. No one will build it without customers and the reality is there are no customers. If you think, there is huge demand, why is Lanco not selling other than six towers. Why are they not paying back the money who have cancelled 2 years back? What makes you think they have invested more than what they got? So why are the other towers not coming up? Do you know the size of the project was to the tune of 7200 crores and it just a few hundred crores now? Why is Lanco not talking about the hotels and malls? Did you see the progress to time plan on the same? Do you know when the delivery of the entire project was due?
Do you know the cost of 6 towers owners bearing the cost of maintenance compared to 17 towers originally planned. Do you know the cost maintaining the not happening Mall and SEZ. Some body can dig a whole to make up an SEZ and Signature tower. That is not progress at all. I believe your knowledge on real estate is not really up to the mark. I have been part of a customers group we represented to submit our pain points to Madhusudan Rao(Chairman) and Pochendar (CEO). No existing customer is happy, how could you justify the interest paid for 3 years on lakhs of rupees to 2 AC's and few other other machines that would not cost more than a couple of lakhs while the interest paid is near to 15 lakhs for 1 crore apartment?

The CEO himself shared with the group of customers that they cannot build the Mall until they get a buyer and they have no buyer even now.. You seem to be a Lanco sales rep sitting here to attract new customers....
Old April 7th, 2010, 08:24 AM   #59
stupid007

QUOTE=lancobuyer;54644271]Stupid007,

...What progress are you taking? You need to understand that the project was due last year.

To my knowledge the project was due in Jan 2010. I agree there is a delay upto Aug 2010 or maybe Jan 2011. By progress I am referring to the work on the six towers.

Why would some who is financially so rich, why is Lanco struggling to build the 6 towers out of 17 originally planned. No one will build it without customers and the reality is there are no customers. If you think, there is huge demand, why is Lanco not selling other than six towers.

Nowhere have i said they have huge demand. Obviously they have customers for only 6 towers and that too for certain type of flats.

What makes you think they have invested more than what they got? So why are the other towers not coming up?

They have sold only about 40% of the units, but about 12 towers have come up. None has paid 100%. Therefore the company must have put more money into the project than what they got from the limited buyers. This is corroborated by the lender's consortium.

Do you know the cost of 6 towers owners bearing the cost of maintenance compared to 17 towers originally planned.

In other projects that i am aware of in Gurgaon (by DLF) and Hiranandani in Mumbai, the maintenance was collected only for the proportion of towers actually completed even though stuff like landscaping, streets , lighting was done for the entire project. Not sure if Lanco is doing anything different. Atleast the first yr mainntenance is fixed by the agreement.

Do you know the cost maintaining the not happening Mall and SEZ.

They are not part of the residential project.

Some body can dig a whole to make up an SEZ and Signature tower. That is not progress at all.

I never said it was. I have been referring only to the residential towers and not the whole lanco.

I believe your knowledge on real estate is not really up to the mark.

I am on this forum to learn from the wise.

how could you justify the interest paid for 3 years on lakhs of rupees to 2 AC's and few other other machines that would not cost more than a couple of lakhs while the interest paid is near to 15 lakhs for 1 crore apartment?

If they had delivered the apts in Jan 2010 would you still ask this question about interest? Obviously no. You have to calculate the cost of not getting possession in Jan 2010 until you actually get it. That could be for e.g., the rent you are paying today somewhere else.
The argument that you could have come today, paid the total amount and saved on interest on your loan is valid. But that is the case with any apartment and not just lanco. But you may not get an apt of your choice. This why Lanco is not getting buyers today. There are no flats (types 4,3,1,) available in towers 2,3,5. They have a waiting list.

The CEO himself shared with the group of customers that they cannot build the Mall until they get a buyer and they have no buyer even now..

But that is a fact isn't it. What is the point of an empty mall. Yet lanco is going ahead with the mall although at a very slow pace.

You seem to be a Lanco sales rep sitting here to attract new customers....

No.

Last edited by stupid007; April 7th, 2010 at 10:14 AM.
Old April 9th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #60
ranga

Quote:
QUOTE=lancobuyer;54644271]Stupid007,

...What progress are you taking? You need to understand that the project was due last year.

To my knowledge the project was due in Jan 2010. I agree there is a delay upto Aug 2010 or maybe Jan 2011. By progress I am referring to the work on the six towers.

Why would some who is financially so rich, why is Lanco struggling to build the 6 towers out of 17 originally planned. No one will build it without customers and the reality is there are no customers. If you think, there is huge demand, why is Lanco not selling other than six towers.

Nowhere have i said they have huge demand. Obviously they have customers for only 6 towers and that too for certain type of flats.

What makes you think they have invested more than what they got? So why are the other towers not coming up?

They have sold only about 40% of the units, but about 12 towers have come up. None has paid 100%. Therefore the company must have put more money into the project than what they got from the limited buyers. This is corroborated by the lender's consortium.

Do you know the cost of 6 towers owners bearing the cost of maintenance compared to 17 towers originally planned.

In other projects that i am aware of in Gurgaon (by DLF) and Hiranandani in Mumbai, the maintenance was collected only for the proportion of towers actually completed even though stuff like landscaping, streets , lighting was done for the entire project. Not sure if Lanco is doing anything different. Atleast the first yr mainntenance is fixed by the agreement.

Do you know the cost maintaining the not happening Mall and SEZ.

They are not part of the residential project.

Some body can dig a whole to make up an SEZ and Signature tower. That is not progress at all.

I never said it was. I have been referring only to the residential towers and not the whole lanco.

I believe your knowledge on real estate is not really up to the mark.

I am on this forum to learn from the wise.

how could you justify the interest paid for 3 years on lakhs of rupees to 2 AC's and few other other machines that would not cost more than a couple of lakhs while the interest paid is near to 15 lakhs for 1 crore apartment?

If they had delivered the apts in Jan 2010 would you still ask this question about interest? Obviously no. You have to calculate the cost of not getting possession in Jan 2010 until you actually get it. That could be for e.g., the rent you are paying today somewhere else.
The argument that you could have come today, paid the total amount and saved on interest on your loan is valid. But that is the case with any apartment and not just lanco. But you may not get an apt of your choice. This why Lanco is not getting buyers today. There are no flats (types 4,3,1,) available in towers 2,3,5. They have a waiting list.

The CEO himself shared with the group of customers that they cannot build the Mall until they get a buyer and they have no buyer even now..

But that is a fact isn't it. What is the point of an empty mall. Yet lanco is going ahead with the mall although at a very slow pace.

You seem to be a Lanco sales rep sitting here to attract new customers....

No.
It is a fact that Lanco group of companies by venturing in to real estate business have burnt their fingers very badly and they are unable to come out of this financial quagmire.Hope this would not go as Satyam.

Tags
hyderabad

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: