|daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on one|
|May 23rd, 2010, 10:09 AM||#11|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Brisbane
Likes (Received): 430
NAZA GROUP'S PLANS
Source: TheEdge City & Country May 24, 2010
Credits to Racheal Lee
Revealed by S M Faliq SM Nasimuddin
NAZA TTDI SDN BHD and KUMPULAN JETSON BHD
ALL PROJECTS SCHEDULED FOR 2010
1. Construction of 50-storey RM641 million FELDA TOWER in Platinum Park KLCC
2. Construction of 50-storey NAZA HQ and a 38-storey office tower in Platinum Park KLCC
3. A RM363 million 35-storey office tower near Platinum Park for en-bloc sale = Eminent 213 Jalan Tun Razak
4. A RM219 million mixed development project = TTDI Dualis, Equine Park Seri Kembangan - launched today
5. A RM179 million project including a 19-storey apartment and 22-storey office tower = Plot O, Seksyen 13 Shah Alam
6. A RM313 million project including offices, apartments and shops = Plot J5, Seksyen 13 Shah Alam
7. A 1.1-acre shop-offices development = Jayamas Phase 3 in TTDI Jaya Shah Alam
8. A RM327 million 113-acre new township project = TTDI Grove in Kajang
9. A RM1 billion 208-acre new township project = TTDI Alam Impian in Shah Alam
10. A RM900 million 53-acre integrated development including homes, offices, hotel, apartments and a mall = TTDI Puchong
11. The first launch of serviced apartment in Platinum Park KLCC - tentatively Dec 2010
12. Construction of the MATRADE CENTRE, Malaysia's largest exhibition and convention centre to begin in 3Q 2010.
EXCITEMENT FOR 2011 AND BEYOND
1. NAZA to finalize plans for Platinum Park Phase 2 with Foster+Partners as main archtect. The plans include residential component, a retail component and a hotel component.
2. NAZA is finalizing plans for other components of MATRADE CENTRE including a 100-storey tower. NAZA plans to make announcement in 3Q 2010 or the end of the year. The whole project will take 15 years.
3. NAZA plans to launch a world class iconic development on 3.7-acre site of the current Sunday market in Kampung Baru in 3Q 2011. NAZA is in the process of revising the master plan for Puncak Baru for submission.