daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Forum Polskich Wieżowców > Fotografia > Zagranica

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 24th, 2010, 06:55 PM   #21
wooky

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam1kadze View Post
Zainteresowałem się trochę tematem bo zdziwiła mnie skala wyludnienia się miast po wojnie i okazało się, że jeszcze w 1989 roku w Abchazji mieszkało 525,000 mieszkańców ( z czego 45% to Gruzini), natomiast obecnie ludność wynosi zaledwie 215,000 (z czego 21% to Gruzini). Jeszcze nie spotkałem się z wyludnieniem kraju w takim stopniu.
z tych 250 tys o których napisałeś, w czasie wojny wyjechało/uciekło 200 tysięcy Gruzinów, 30 tysięcy Ormian, 50 tysięcy Rosjan i po około 10 tysięcy Greków i Ukraińców.

Obecnie Abchazję zamieszkują głównie Abchazi - ok 44%, Ormianie - 21%, Gruzini - 20% oraz Rosjanie - ok 11%.
wooky no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 24th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #22
wooky

Likes (Received): 1

Suchumi - stolica Abchazji licząca 43 tysiące mieszkańców (przed wojną ok. 120 tysięcy). Znane jest ze swych sanatoriów, źródeł mineralnych i łagodnego, podzwrotnikowego klimatu. W czasach sowieckich w mieście prowadzono badania nad bronią jądrową jak i również znajdowała się tu sławna stacja hodowli małp

zdjęcia autorstwa: brucatalley, photophoca, Mitya Aleshkovsky, Lilia73, Faranji, Oleg4 (flickr) a także Igor S (panoramio):
image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

centrum z lotu ptaka:
image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

pozostałości po wojnie:
image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Last edited by wooky; August 24th, 2010 at 07:53 PM.
wooky no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 08:09 PM   #23
kiwi_74
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

kiwi_74 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #24
sokhum

Pic´s from 2010

Thanks Russia for your help.

Sokhum

sokhum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2010, 07:32 PM   #25
sokhum

outside from sokhum

Old September 4th, 2010, 07:36 PM   #26
sokhum

Thanks Russia! Who has friend like you need no enemy. First I thougt all will be better but now I´m sure that the Kreml will steal our land. Thank you very much. I´m not anymore sure that the Georgians was the real enemy.
Old September 4th, 2010, 09:34 PM   #27
AILD
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokhum View Post
LOL you think for 2 years country will become rich just by magic?

What did you do to develop your country?

You think you can sit and wait for Russia's billions?

What other countries helping Abkhazia?

Maybe you didn't notice but Georgia is doing everything to block investitions in Abkhazia. Inlcuding help of US/UK-controlled media, which is demonising Abkhazia and reporting about Georgia like it never existed. They even threatening civillians who are travelling in Abkhazia!

Instead of showing us pictures of destructed house from the past, you could do something useful for your country.

To find friends all over the world and invite them into your country. To create positive image for tourists who want to see old cites.

What production Abkhazia had during Georgia times?

Again, 2 years are not enough. And Abkhazia is sovereign country which must not only live on foreign billions. This is personally to you who are sitting and waiting magic developing.

The first purprose is to make country secure.

Without it, further investitions will be useless.

And first purpose directly depends on Georgian position, with its US masters.

P.S. Are you really Abkhazian Smells like Georgian typical "changing of citizenship" and writing from citizen of targeted country.
AILD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #28
AILD
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokhum View Post
You are clearly not Abkhazian. Most probably Georgian.

This is a former Abkhazian parliament which was in fire in 1993 during fights for liberation of Sukhumi.

Don't fool others, propagandist. Say to your boss that he failed.
Old September 4th, 2010, 10:55 PM   #29
Kokoity
Abkhazia is georgian

Likes (Received): 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by AILD View Post
LOL you think for 2 years country will become rich just by magic?

What did you do to develop your country?

You think you can sit and wait for Russia's billions?

What other countries helping Abkhazia?

Maybe you didn't notice but Georgia is doing everything to block investitions in Abkhazia. Inlcuding help of US/UK-controlled media, which is demonising Abkhazia and reporting about Georgia like it never existed. They even threatening civillians who are travelling in Abkhazia!

Instead of showing us pictures of destructed house from the past, you could do something useful for your country.

To find friends all over the world and invite them into your country. To create positive image for tourists who want to see old cites.

What production Abkhazia had during Georgia times?

Again, 2 years are not enough. And Abkhazia is sovereign country which must not only live on foreign billions. This is personally to you who are sitting and waiting magic developing.

The first purprose is to make country secure.

Without it, further investitions will be useless.

And first purpose directly depends on Georgian position, with its US masters.

P.S. Are you really Abkhazian Smells like Georgian typical "changing of citizenship" and writing from citizen of targeted country.
AILD don´t be sad. Looks like your "independent" Abchasia friend are not happy with Putin Kremls work. No wonder I will not know how many money is lost in Bagapsh corrupt system.

So who wonder that:

Quote:
Public Support For Moscow's Policies On Abkhazia, South Ossetia Declining
FRIDAY, 03 SEPTEMBER 2010 13:06 WRITTEN BY PAUL GOBLE

Two years after Moscow recognized Abkhazia and South Ossetia, a step the Russian people overwhelmingly backed as a signal that their country could stand up to Georgia and the West, the failure of many other countries to recognize these republics and the high cost of supporting the two new states have combined to reduce public backing for them.

In an article posted online, Mikhail Smilyan says that polls show “ever fewer [Russians] remain support recognition of South Ossetia” and that they are less prepared to continue to provide assistance to that republic (http://www.gzt.ru/topnews/society/-r...ndownfromindex).

Drawing on poll results collected by the All-Russian Center for the Study of Public Opinion (VTsIOM) available at wciom.ru/index.php?id=196&uid=13778, Smilyan notes that fewer Russians are paying attention to the political aspects of Moscow’s decision and more to the actual costs of supporting these republics.

As a result of that shift, he continues, “the number of Russian citizens who believe that Russia behaved correctly by supporting South Ossetia in its conflict with Georgia has significantly declined. In 2009, one year after the conflict, 59 percent of Russians had that view; now, only 38 percent do, a decline of more than 20 percent.

Over the same period, support among Russians for Moscow’s recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia has fallen from 59 percent in 2008 to 34 percent today. Moreover, “almost a quarter of the respondents (21 percent) are certain that under certain conditions,” Moscow could end its recognition of the two, almost double the number who believed that a year ago.

And because those conducting the VTsIOM survey asked respondents to specify how committed they were to any particular position – “unqualifiedly yes,” “more yes than no,” etc. – Smilyan argues that that support for recognition has softened “despite the fact that the majority all the same [continues to] approve the recognition of the independence of the two.”

At the same time, Smilyan continues, support for providing assistance to the two states is falling and is now slightly less than half of the percentage backing aid a year ago, 15 percent against 31 percent, quite possibly the result of reports about the large amounts of money Moscow has been offering.

In addition, however, fewer are prepared to support militarily the two than a year ago, possibly an indication of a shift in Russian public opinion but almost certainly the result of declining attention to this issue and the political symbolism of what the Russian Federation did in the Georgian war.

Smilyan puts the most negative reading on the VTsIOM findings, perhaps because he like many of his readers believes that if a polling agency reputed to have close ties to the Kremlin is reporting this, the real shift in public opinion against Moscow’s policies in the North Caucasus may be even greater and hence more significant.

Not surprisingly, VTsIOM itself put the best face on its findings, headlining its story with the assertion that “76 percent of Russians are certain that the decision to recognize the independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia was correct” but acknowledging that 21 percent suggesting that the decision could be reversed.

Its three other “main” findings, VTsIOM said, were first, that only half of Russians are convinced that the decision about Russian recognition is irreversible, second, that only seven percent of Russians say they pay “regular” attention to developments in these states, and third, that most Russians believe Moscow should extend humanitarian aid rather than anything else.

Shifts in public opinion when people stop thinking about the political meaning of an action and begin focusing on the financial cost are typical. Indeed, they are so common that political leaders opposed to a particular individual or policy try as hard as possible to talk about the price tag of a policy if they want to defeat it.

An example of this that surfaced is a Belarusian television report that the cost of Vladimir Putin’s automobile expedition equals the annual budget of “a small Russian city,” Minsk’s response to Moscow’s attacks on Alyaksandr Lukashenka (For a report on this, see
www.nr2.ru/incidents/298828.html; for the video itself, www.nr2.ru/video/298828.html,)
http://www.eurasiareview.com/2010090...declining.html

Last edited by Kokoity; September 5th, 2010 at 12:06 AM.
Kokoity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2010, 12:56 AM   #30
AILD
BANNED

I'm not "sad". I'm happy that Abkhazian people can breathe free now without turning their heads everytime when they hear shots.

While you, "Kokoity" (your nick says about your propagandistic work) are sitting in internet with more than 1000 comments, people in Abkhazia must survive after years of "being in Georgia" and constant attacks from Georgian side, kidnapping of citizens, attacking ships, etc.

You should be proud of it.

Just another immoral georgian propagandist. No wonder that Saakashvili fascist need such liars like you.

And I don't even want to waste my time on another georgian liar. I already have big experiance for last 2 years, and can say without doubt - liars will never change their false vision. It's like talking with wall, georgian wall of ignorance.
Old September 5th, 2010, 01:16 AM   #31
Voorish-Gdansk

Likes (Received): 505

Why don't you two take your political crap out of this topic and find some more appropriate place for these stupid issues that none of us understands and cares?This topic has been created to present pics from Abchazja
Voorish-Gdansk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:50 PM   #32
kam1kadze

Likes (Received): 52

AILD---> So you should agree that American/ Chineese/ European/ whatever tanks should liberate Chechenya? You're such a hypocrite. During history Russia occupied so many countries, and killed so many innocient peoples that they shouldn't ever be involved in liberating any country, especially Abkhazja. EOT

*I'm sorry if I made a mistakes, but I'm still learning english. Hope that my message is clear.
kam1kadze no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2010, 12:13 AM   #33
Maurycy
Dream on!

Likes (Received): 603

true, Russia already "liberated" many countries back in the old days so now let it give a break cause maybe some other county would want to liberate...Chechenya just from the top of my head one day. Abchazia is deemed as a vital part of Georgia by the international community and let's stick to that.
EOT
Maurycy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2010, 04:21 PM   #34
shadi001

łał zaczęła sie tu międzynarodowa dyskusja, ale wracając do tematu Abchazji. Chcialem powiedzieć, że jest tam całkiem łatwa możliwośc dojazdu z Soczi. Promik do Gagry odplywa codziennie, tam i z powrotem.
shadi001 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2010, 04:22 PM   #35
vladorlando
BANNED

Likes (Received): 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coetzee View Post
(Russians interested in independence of small nations- think Chechnya!
Are you real thinking about independence of Chechnya ? I guess 99% chechens not thinking about this now. Every chechen have donation from Russian budget in 12 time more than other russian citizen.

New Grozny . In next 5 year Grozny will have more 50 skyscrapers with 25-40 floors

vladorlando no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2010, 04:04 PM   #36
_koriat_
tararam!

Likes (Received): 931

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladorlando View Post

[
OMG
Is this the thrashiest and ugliest skyline in the world, or anywhere there is a worse one?

Goethe
[Kraków] Impresje, ekspresje, opowieści
_koriat_ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:20 PM   #37
vladorlando
BANNED

Likes (Received): 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by _koriat_ View Post
OMG
Is this the thrashiest and ugliest skyline in the world, or anywhere there is a worse one?
This is muslim republik and they re having other understanding about buity
vladorlando no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2010, 11:52 AM   #38
_koriat_
tararam!

Likes (Received): 931

Dubai is also muslim, but theirs architecture looks a bit different. Or even new buildings in Baku, or Techeran... Kitsch is only kitsch, christian, muslim - doesn't matter

Goethe
[Kraków] Impresje, ekspresje, opowieści
_koriat_ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2011, 09:19 PM   #39
kechxo

Likes (Received): 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladorlando View Post
This is muslim republik and they re having other understanding about buity

I just wonder, buildings need tenants, who will be tennants of so many skyscrapers at once> Gazprom? rossbank? Rossneft? I can't think of any small companies taking part of it..any small CHECHNIAN companies....name a chechnyan company would you? a single chechnnyan company with some prominence.
kechxo no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
abkhazia