daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > North Africa > Egypt > Construction, infrastructure & development > Transport & Infrastructure Projects & News | اخبار المشروعات التحتية والنقل

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 22nd, 2011, 01:20 AM   #1
xAbd0o
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)

Likes (Received): 799

Giza - 6TH OF OCTOBER | Monorail | Proposed

Monorail - Giza 6th 'oct Line.

Bad translation V_v

Malaysian company maintains Monorail between Giza and 6th of October

Quote:
Dr. Ibrahim Ashmawi Assistant Minister of Investment and Chairman of the Center to prepare the leaders to visit each from Malaysia, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates targeted in the first place.
Follow-up visits by Dr. Mahmoud Mohi Eddin, Minister of the previous investment of these countries and follow-up that led to the Engineer Rashid Mohamed Rashid, Minister of Trade and Industry and the supervisor of the Ministry of Investment.
He said in a news conference yesterday that a report on this visit to be submitted to the Engineer Rasheed Mohamed Rasheed, especially as the results of the visit comes as part of the things that interested them, and most important that the increase in growth rates can only be achieved through increasing the volume of foreign investment, and the target its $ 20 billion over the next three years, and also increase employment opportunities to reduce unemployment and increase competitiveness and increase the productivity of the individual.
He added that the visit to Malaysia which resulted in the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the University of Tun Abdul Razak a view to cooperation in the field of training and rehabilitation, skills development and transfer of expertise, and the approval of the unity of the partnership between the public and private sectors of Malaysia of the Council of Ministers on cooperation with the unit engaged in similar practices in the Ministry of Investment, and the implementation of programs of the twinning between the two and also consent to the study of some cases which were put to work closer to some companies, public enterprises that have succeeded because of the influx of more investment, as well as documentation of some companies that are transferred to the private sector, pointing out that the National Institute of Public Administration Malaysia has agreed to sign the agreement with the Centre for the twining of the leaders in order to transfer experiences and administrative leadership.
He explained that the University of Malaysia has agreed to provide specialized courses for officials in the public sector and the granting of degrees different and also the consent of a group Scomi Malaysia, which is the largest company engaged in the rail, monorail and the size of its investments outside Malaysia U.S. $ 4 billion to establish a project monorail in cooperation with the Ministry of Transport to link governorates of Giza and 6th of October.
He pointed out that he was agreed with the Authority of Singapore Investment to organize a round table on 14 January for 20 heads of boards of directors of Malaysian companies that have the desire to invest in Egypt's residence, Ambassador Nasser Al-Hamdi, Egypt's ambassador in Singapore, followed by the organization visit of the delegation of Singaporean businessmen to Egypt to get acquainted with the possible opportunities for cooperation, adding that company Semelia Singapore confirmed its willingness to invest in Egypt.
In a different context, Dr. Ibrahim al-Ashmawi with the Kenyan delegation which visited the Centre at the initiative of the Egyptian Foreign Ministry opportunities for joint cooperation between Egypt and Kenya.
شركة ماليزية تقيم مونوريل بين الجيزة و‏6‏ أكتوبر

Quote:
أكد الدكتور ابراهيم عشماوي مساعد وزير الاستثمار ورئيس مركز اعداد القادة ان الزيارة التي قام بها لكل من ماليزيا وسنغافورة والامارات العربية المتحدة استهدفت في المقام الاول.
متابعة الزيارات التي قام بها الدكتور محمود محيي الدين وزير الاستثمار السابق لهذه البلدان والتي آلت متابعتها الي المهندس رشيد محمد رشيد وزير التجارة والصناعة والمشرف علي وزارة الاستثمار‏.‏
وقال في مؤتمر صحفي امس ان هناك تقريرا عن هذه الزيارة سيقدمه الي المهندس رشيد محمد رشيد خاصة ان نتائج الزيارة تأتي ضمن الامور التي يهتم بها‏,‏ ومن اهمها ان زيادة معدلات النمو لن تتحقق إلا من خلال زيادة حجم الاستثمارات الاجنبية‏,‏ ومن المستهدف لها‏20‏ مليار دولار خلال السنوات الثلاث القادمة‏,‏ وأيضا زيادة فرص التشغيل لتقليل معدلات البطالة وزيادة التنافسية وزيادة انتاجية الفرد‏.‏
وأضاف ان زيارة ماليزيا اسفرت عن توقيع مذكرة تفاهم مع جامعة تون عبدالرزاق بهدف التعاون في مجال التدريب والتأهيل وتنمية المهارات ونقل الخبرات‏,‏ وموافقة وحدة الشراكة بين القطاع العام والخاص الماليزية التابعة لمجلس الوزراء علي التعاون مع الوحدة المثيلة لها في وزارة الاستثمار‏,‏ وتنفيذ برامج للتوأمة بينهما وايضا موافقتهم علي دراسة بعض الحالات التي تم خصخصتها لعمل توثيق لبعض شركات قطاع الاعمال العام التي نجحت بسبب ضخ مزيد من الاستثمارات بها‏,‏ وكذلك توثيق لبعض الشركات التي انتقلت ملكيتها الي القطاع الخاص‏,‏ مشيرا الي ان المعهد القومي للادارة العامة بماليزيا وافق علي توقيع اتفاقية للتوءمة مع مركز إعداد القادة بهدف نقل الخبرات وتحقيق الريادة الادارية‏.‏
وأوضح أن جامعة ماليزيا وافقت علي تقديم دورات متخصصة للمسئولين في القطاع العام ومنح درجات علمية مختلفة وايضا موافقة مجموعة سكومي الماليزية والتي تعد اكبر شركة تعمل في مجال القطارات والمونوريل ويبلغ حجم استثماراتها خارج ماليزيا‏4‏ مليارات دولار علي اقامة مشروع المونوريل بالتعاون مع وزارة النقل لربط محافظتي الجيزة و‏6‏ اكتوبر‏.‏
وأشار الي انه تم الاتفاق مع هيئة الاستثمار السنغافورية لتنظيم مائدة مستديرة يوم‏14‏ يناير المقبل لعدد‏20‏ من رؤساء مجالس ادارات الشركات الماليزية التي لديها الرغبة في الاستثمار في مصر بمقر اقامة السفير ناصر حمدي سفير مصر في سنغافورة‏,‏ ويعقب ذلك تنظيم زيارة لوفد رجال الاعمال السنغافوريين لمصر للتعرف علي فرص التعاون الممكنة موضحا ان شركة سيميليا السنغافورية اكدت رغبتها في الاستثمار بمصر‏.‏
وفي سياق مختلف بحث الدكتور ابراهيم عشماوي مع الوفد الكيني الذي زار المركز بمبادرة من وزارة الخارجية المصرية فرص التعاون المشترك بين مصر وكينيا‏.‏
http://www.ahram.org.eg/347/2010/11/10/5/47809.aspx

- "I put "thobe" as my email password, but Gmail said it wasn't long enough."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her shower naked."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her wear make up under her niqab."
- "Can't stop thinking about those forearms I saw by accident."
- "Downloading the new "Angry Beards""
xAbd0o no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old January 22nd, 2011, 01:22 AM   #2
xAbd0o
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)

Likes (Received): 799

Meeting was 14th of January we should have some news lying around.

- "I put "thobe" as my email password, but Gmail said it wasn't long enough."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her shower naked."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her wear make up under her niqab."
- "Can't stop thinking about those forearms I saw by accident."
- "Downloading the new "Angry Beards""
xAbd0o no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2011, 01:45 AM   #3
egypt69

Likes (Received): 1388

Haven't heard much about this though, so not too optimistic.