daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Skyscrapers & Buildings

Skyscrapers & Buildings refurbishments and completed skyscrapers and high-rise buildings

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 03:40 AM   #1861
dh maju dh

Likes (Received): 16

what the main tenants for pts phase 2??
dh maju dh no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 2nd, 2011, 08:32 AM   #1862
TYW
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter

Hopefully the opening of Phase 2 brings more interesting tenants and crowd to PTS

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
TYW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2011, 09:29 AM   #1863
victorlau
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh maju dh View Post
what the main tenants for pts phase 2??
Tenant = Zero or kosong.

pts phase 1 still struggle with tenants, how phase 2 going to have tenant??
victorlau no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:51 PM   #1864
Pgtantan

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlau View Post
Tenant = Zero or kosong.

pts phase 1 still struggle with tenants, how phase 2 going to have tenant??
You still have not tell us what had the prangin mall kid and eng hock done to you when you were still working at Ivory? Office problem? Office politics? I guess that what happened to you and the prangin mall kid from Ivory have make you very angry until you have to bring the war to the internet? Well, now people use internet for everything (good and bad). How many years have passed since you left Ivory?
Pgtantan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2011, 05:55 PM   #1865
victorlau
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgtantan View Post
You still have not tell us what had the prangin mall kid and eng hock done to you when you were still working at Ivory? Office problem? Office politics? I guess that what happened to you and the prangin mall kid from Ivory have make you very angry until you have to bring the war to the internet? Well, now people use internet for everything (good and bad). How many years have passed since you left Ivory?
Why are u sooooo interested on me. Are u from Ivory?.....
victorlau no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:16 PM   #1866
sc4

Likes (Received): 65

Yes I would think so, judging from that reply..
sc4 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2011, 04:54 AM   #1867
proud_penangite
I'm sexy and I know it

Likes (Received): 3

KANTOI!!
Old February 4th, 2011, 04:48 AM   #1868
Pgtantan

No, I am not from Ivory! I am one of the PTS owner. Your fight against certain people in Ivory also started to involved certain owners who are no happy with the posting of yours. You can attack Ivory but not PTSlah. Be fare ! We owners don't like such defamation remark on PTS. You can make those defamation remark on the owner or Ivory, I don't care. I guess that it is not point of saying more about it. I will like to wait for Jun 2011 before I will make any remark on PTS. It is just a few more months and I will just wait for a while.
Pgtantan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2011, 04:55 AM   #1869
buildship
BANNED

i am a penangite, i am sad with PTS progress however i do hope it will be develop well in the future. whoever have ill intention to defame PTS without helping anything is not likely to see overhere...
buildship no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #1870
idiamindada
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

im just happy Ivory didn't demolish that little colonial bungalow there….
idiamindada no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #1871
1obiwan
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgtantan View Post
No, I am not from Ivory! I am one of the PTS owner. Your fight against certain people in Ivory also started to involved certain owners who are no happy with the posting of yours. You can attack Ivory but not PTSlah. Be fare ! We owners don't like such defamation remark on PTS. You can make those defamation remark on the owner or Ivory, I don't care. I guess that it is not point of saying more about it. I will like to wait for Jun 2011 before I will make any remark on PTS. It is just a few more months and I will just wait for a while.

Based on what Victor wrote, he only say to management not owner.
The management dun know how to manage the mall.
I been there....very quiet and no life.
lousy management, get lousy result...good luck to the owners.
1obiwan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2011, 02:33 AM   #1872
1obiwan
BANNED

PTS is a white elephant. no activities, no crowds, no karaoke, nothing.
Old February 5th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #1873
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1082

Victorlau & pgcityboy > This is your last warning!

If you have any issues with Ivory I suggest you use other channel. You guys might be some former disgruntled employees or someone related to them but this is not a proper channel to vent your grouses. I suggest you leave this thread alone.

We all know how bad the tenancy mix (or the lack of it) at PTS but we need not to be reminded of it everyday. Nor Ivory. I believe they have their strategy.

Just a reminder: This thread is about the development of PTS and some comments (negative and positive) is fine but please do not sound like a broken record. Anyway when you guys are commenting on some Ivory staff and I can't help it but to notice that some of ya bad-mouthed their commend of the English language. Let me tell you all this: Your mastery of English isn't too good so if I were you I would refrain from doing that. Its like the pot calling the kettle black. Comprehend? Or you want me to put it in simpler English?
Old February 5th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #1874
1obiwan
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by szehoong View Post
Victorlau & pgcityboy > This is your last warning!

If you have any issues with Ivory I suggest you use other channel. You guys might be some former disgruntled employees or someone related to them but this is not a proper channel to vent your grouses. I suggest you leave this thread alone.

We all know how bad the tenancy mix (or the lack of it) at PTS but we need not to be reminded of it everyday. Nor Ivory. I believe they have their strategy.

Just a reminder: This thread is about the development of PTS and some comments (negative and positive) is fine but please do not sound like a broken record. Anyway when you guys are commenting on some Ivory staff and I can't help it but to notice that some of ya bad-mouthed their commend of the English language. Let me tell you all this: Your mastery of English isn't too good so if I were you I would refrain from doing that. Its like the pot calling the kettle black. Comprehend? Or you want me to put it in simpler English?

Bla, Bla, Bla...keep u big mouth shut-up or I shovel u...i know who u are.
Old February 5th, 2011, 09:59 PM   #1875
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1082

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1obiwan View Post
Based on what Victor wrote, he only say to management not owner.
The management dun know how to manage the mall.
I been there....very quiet and no life.
lousy management, get lousy result...good luck to the owners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1obiwan View Post
Bla, Bla, Bla...keep u big mouth shut-up or I shovel u...i know who u are.
Its interesting to see how you acted like a 3rd person praising Victorlau when you yourself are Victor Lau. Do not ask me how I know but I know and I would also return the shoveling to you cause I also know who you are.

It is incredible that you've dedicate 13 of your total 15 posts to say "Bla, bla, bla,...shut yr mouth. ...only know how to talk, talk, talk" to my posts.

I did not do anything to you at all and I wonder why you did this. I just kindly replied to your posting a couple of hours ago and this?

You've got a big problem there and I suggest you sort it out with your ex-bosses at Ivory and bring your battle elsewhere. Thanks and hastalavista baby!
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #1876
Quiroz
I m Malaysian

Likes (Received): 1

^ What's his problem??? Bla bla bla shut your mouth???
Old February 7th, 2011, 09:11 AM   #1877
TYW
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by szehoong View Post
Its interesting to see how you acted like a 3rd person praising Victorlau when you yourself are Victor Lau. Do not ask me how I know but I know and I would also return the shoveling to you cause I also know who you are.

It is incredible that you've dedicate 13 of your total 15 posts to say "Bla, bla, bla,...shut yr mouth. ...only know how to talk, talk, talk" to my posts.

I did not do anything to you at all and I wonder why you did this. I just kindly replied to your posting a couple of hours ago and this?

You've got a big problem there and I suggest you sort it out with your ex-bosses at Ivory and bring your battle elsewhere. Thanks and hastalavista baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiroz View Post
^ What's his problem??? Bla bla bla shut your mouth???
LOL !!

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
TYW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2011, 09:18 AM   #1878
pgcitylife

Szehoong, what do u mean by last warning? Do u own this forum? Anyone can voice out his or her comments. Pardon me for using the dirty words in my last comment. But don't sound like u r the owner of this forum and u can control who can talk what.
I know some of u have more than one identity in this forum. U did sound like u r from ivory, and perhaps someone very close to the boss.
U think u r so wise to say that I and victorlau are ivory ex-staff. Honestly I don't know who victorlau is, but I know I am a very very angry ex-owner of pts who have lost my investment because of empty promise by ivory, not to mention the lousy management skill by the ivory boss. I can tell more story about those so called coming soon shops. If u push too hard to stop us from complaining here, everyone will find the truth to be very interesting. Comprehend?
pgcitylife no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2011, 09:29 AM   #1879
wdg

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgcitylife View Post
Szehoong, what do u mean by last warning? Do u own this forum? Anyone can voice out his or her comments. Pardon me for using the dirty words in my last comment. But don't sound like u r the owner of this forum and u can control who can talk what.
I know some of u have more than one identity in this forum. U did sound like u r from ivory, and perhaps someone very close to the boss.
U think u r so wise to say that I and victorlau are ivory ex-staff. Honestly I don't know who victorlau is, but I know I am a very very angry ex-owner of pts who have lost my investment because of empty promise by ivory, not to mention the lousy management skill by the ivory boss. I can tell more story about those so called coming soon shops. If u push too hard to stop us from complaining here, everyone will find the truth to be very interesting. Comprehend?
ex-owner? residential or commercial? Care to share ow much u have sold yours?
wdg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2011, 10:29 AM   #1880
kl 2020 ideas

Well, PTS needs a real promotion in the market. They need a better facility if everyone wants to come. I myself never been there, maybe if I get to go to Penang one day, I will have a look there.
kl 2020 ideas no está en línea   Reply With Quote