daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Skyscrapers & Buildings

Skyscrapers & Buildings refurbishments and completed skyscrapers and high-rise buildings

Old February 7th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #1881
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1061

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgcitylife View Post
Szehoong, what do u mean by last warning? Do u own this forum? Anyone can voice out his or her comments. Pardon me for using the dirty words in my last comment. But don't sound like u r the owner of this forum and u can control who can talk what.
I know some of u have more than one identity in this forum. U did sound like u r from ivory, and perhaps someone very close to the boss.
U think u r so wise to say that I and victorlau are ivory ex-staff. Honestly I don't know who victorlau is, but I know I am a very very angry ex-owner of pts who have lost my investment because of empty promise by ivory, not to mention the lousy management skill by the ivory boss. I can tell more story about those so called coming soon shops. If u push too hard to stop us from complaining here, everyone will find the truth to be very interesting. Comprehend?

As a moderator, we own this forum collectively. And yes - we can control who says what in this forum. You obviously did not read the terms and conditions of this forum when you joined. I used the word 'might be' so I wouldn't like to be blamed for your lack of English language comprehension. Some more have to mock my style.....this is lousy man.....

Anyway this is NOT a complains forum as we are only interested in the DEVELOPMENT of PTS. Is this too hard to understand?

Try also to understand that this forum is not a beacon of democracy nor it is a liberal channel to voice out your grievance. A few comments here and there I allow but not to demonised people or to use any vulgarity. I am not the only moderator whom complain so I suggest you gracefully exit this forum or want us to kick your butt. Your choice.

Sponsored Links

Old February 10th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #1882
ct_penang

Likes (Received): 0

Any updates on Phase 3? Did they start promoting/taking orders for those units?
ct_penang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #1883
ct_penang

FYI - i'm interested in the CONDO not the shop lot
ct_penang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2011, 01:50 AM   #1884
pgcitylife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct_penang View Post
Any updates on Phase 3? Did they start promoting/taking orders for those units?
Updates? There is nothing good to update. Bad things cannot talk here because we have forum police, something like our country's political guardian. So, nothing to talk about here. So if anyone really need to know about it, u can only PM me, just like we discuss dirty political work in our own living room to stay away from the political guardian.
pgcitylife no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2011, 03:08 AM   #1885
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgcitylife View Post
Updates? There is nothing good to update. Bad things cannot talk here because we have forum police, something like our country's political guardian. So, nothing to talk about here. So if anyone really need to know about it, u can only PM me, just like we discuss dirty political work in our own living room to stay away from the political guardian.
What a good title! Forum police!

Well anyway you won't be getting any PM cause I am recommending you to be brigged. Tata!
Old February 15th, 2011, 09:11 AM   #1886
TYW
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter

Likes (Received): 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by szehoong View Post
What a good title! Forum police!

Well anyway you won't be getting any PM cause I am recommending you to be brigged. Tata!
should have just banned him. he is one of those forumers who participate only in this thread and post defaming remarks.

to other forumers:

Skyscrapercity is NOT A PROPERTY FORUM. so please do not turn this thread into one. we have 90+ pages of unwanted posts already and i'm really thinking of closing this thread and start a new one

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
TYW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:19 AM   #1887
built_in_me
bricks

Location: Penang-Shah Alam-Subang Jaya-Penang-USJ & Kota D'sara
Likes (Received): 6

haha... this thread looks like battlefield... relax guys... IVORY has it's strategies... they are good.... it mite look slow in the beginning but probably it was supposed to be like that... coz PTS will be self-contained only when it's fully complete with all the phases... so relax and don't argue... just hope for good... we need no defamators or moderators here... it shud be a peaceful forum.... anyway those who defame things is still tolerable because their honest.. better than SOME ARROGANT MODERATOR WHO COMES IN ONCE IN A WHILE AND SHOW OF THEIR POWER ..disgusting..... if u all know who i'm talking bout... hehe... chill....
built_in_me no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #1888
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by built_in_me View Post
haha... this thread looks like battlefield... relax guys... IVORY has it's strategies... they are good.... it mite look slow in the beginning but probably it was supposed to be like that... coz PTS will be self-contained only when it's fully complete with all the phases... so relax and don't argue... just hope for good... we need no defamators or moderators here... it shud be a peaceful forum.... anyway those who defame things is still tolerable because their honest.. better than SOME ARROGANT MODERATOR WHO COMES IN ONCE IN A WHILE AND SHOW OF THEIR POWER ..disgusting..... if u all know who i'm talking bout... hehe... chill....
Arrogant moderators do not need to post to show power. They would just ban you like I am about to do if you do not show anymore restrain.

No need moderators here? Have you consider checking the meaning of moderator in your expensive Oxford Dictionary tucked somewhere in the corner of your room collecting dust? Or you just do not bother to read the rules and regulation. I do not post doesn't mean I come in once in a while dude.......

Posts like those below would definitely get you banned anywhere else in the forum so this is definitely your LAST WARNING as I've given you chance a few months back. What could one expect from a hypocrite whom said that he doesn't like politics then use words like 'chill' and 'peace' but kept on spewing rubbish like there's no tomorrow. Now Let us refresh your memory......

Quote:
haha...those klang valley zombies will never understand... bunch of followers.... unlike other states who a full of real democratic people who are willing to voice out against the stupid govt if needed... those many NGOs in Penang and also influential lawyers and those brave politicians in Ipoh who dares to speak for people.. unlike zombies in kl who dont give a damn... thats why kl is full of unscrupulous politicians... polis polis yang melampau... govt servants yang berleluasa and salah guna kuasa and those mppj mpsj dbkl who scavenging for duit saman from the public... filthy society of kl... undoubtedly.... ignorant kl society who lacks integrity and not willing to protect peoples rights... no point in argueingla... some people just don't understand... just go on ignoring all the bulls**t the fed govt dola... one day the gangster politicians from those non-chalant filthy central govt will start oppressing... then u people will know... already foreigners are despising malaysian govt and system... and those influential and rich people of malaysia are migrating to other country... robert kok and ananthakrishnan has said bye bye to malaysia... more coming guys and u all can go on dreaming and fantasizing about the superficial colourfulness and fake facade of the klang valley one m'sia contradiction.... wake up.... :P
Quote:
haha r u kl person... u people are questioning me so much... u orang sudah terasa ke... haha serve's u rite... i got reasons to be here.. not because i need kl... my family migrated to shah alam many years bk.. and many years i've been trying to go bk to penang and settle there... when i was in subang i still din go to subang inti.. i studied in penang inti... whole of last year i was working and doing investmont in pg... but my parents wants me to be with them... thats why i came bk for a bit.. i've got my plans to go bk to pg after few more years... dun ask me stupid questions and make urselves look more stupidla... haha........ just drop the topic only and dun waste my time....
Quote:
haha good speech...i know my limits and forum ethiquettes and i've never used any foul language like f off like u juz used... i told u those words are general... it's not to all kllites... i think i alredi told u that... if those words doesn't apply to u all , why offended.... haha.. pls dunt make unprofessional statement... if ur offended then it's like ur admitting that u are those words i used... how many times do u want me to explain... i told u to drop it means juz drop it ler... apa la lu... i din say that everyone in other state is a saint.... :p

oh ya kubundu u asked me to cool down... i even used 'haha' and smileys in those texts... am not at all angry or pissed off... im juz happily pointing out... anyway peace to u too...

hi venycal
zombie means methaporical or jargonic term for people who lacks enthusiasm and spirit and always do the same thing... very well describes klites.. it's not a bad word...

filthy society - simple term to describe collectively a society with a lots of unscrupulous , non-chalant , notorious and criminal people , lacks moral fibre... i dont see anything wrong in using it...

ignorant society - people who don't care about the society and the country.. these are people who only care about their own happiness.. people who alwiz closes eyes and don't bother...

enough explanation ah.... damn tired of explaining to u all.. i am wondering whats ur age...

and victor18... u can dream on and wait for me to apologize.. all u people are just overreacting... dun worry i will not ask u too apologize for using the word f**k off because it's an interesting and convenient word.. fun also..

chao..........

Last edited by szehoong; February 19th, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
szehoong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2011, 06:43 AM   #1889
built_in_me
bricks

haha... moderator is emotional...... anyway whats with u and ur english nonsense..... ur just so worked out and excited bout english... did u hv such a bad time learning it befor.. or do u think it's hell of an achievement to know english.... being good in any language doesn't make u any smarter... so shut ur gap and stop advicing me or anyone to use proper english... it's just a medium to convey ur head.... my god...
Old February 21st, 2011, 07:37 AM   #1890
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
haha... moderator is emotional...... anyway whats with u and ur english nonsense..... ur just so worked out and excited bout english... did u hv such a bad time learning it befor.. or do u think it's hell of an achievement to know english.... being good in any language doesn't make u any smarter... so shut ur gap and stop advicing me or anyone to use proper english... it's just a medium to convey ur head.... my god...

Its not about language and I only emphasized on it in one simple sentence because you simply do not understand the function of a moderator. So I suggest you use a dictionary. Now who's emotional?

And you are getting out of topic harping on the language issue. Not being emotional but just doing my job but if you insist that you are right and continue to be defiance, I would have you banned. So either you tow the line here or you leave this forum with dignity. Your choice.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 06:52 AM   #1891
D_Y2k.2^

Likes (Received): 89

Man, over the years the number of spammers just keep on growing. This is a forum for skyscraper lovers and nothing to do with politics and flaming each other. PLease look else where!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 07:02 AM   #1892
Popoko

I feel the forum got a bitsidetrack...anyone can update the status of phase 2.? Pic also will do.
Popoko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2011, 10:45 AM   #1893
TYW

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Y2k.2^ View Post
Man, over the years the number of spammers just keep on growing. This is a forum for skyscraper lovers and nothing to do with politics and flaming each other. PLease look else where!
Hi there! Y2K bug! long time no see!

not only spammers have increased, people are getting so rude that i have no respect for them

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
Old February 23rd, 2011, 11:13 AM   #1894
built_in_me
bricks

hehe hahaha.... poor sze hoong... nvm u can assume that u won...
bye bye , ciao , aedius , sayonara , nadisawat.. namaste ....

Last edited by built_in_me; February 24th, 2011 at 03:53 AM.
Old February 24th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #1895
TYW

Quote:
it's not about winning. it's about your bad attitude.

Old February 24th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #1896
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Nope you won cause you've saved yourself from more embarrassment. Good for you.
Old February 25th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #1897
D_Y2k.2^

Likes (Received): 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYW View Post
Hi there! Y2K bug! long time no see!

not only spammers have increased, people are getting so rude that i have no respect for them
Heya. Yeah man. Been busy but still never lose my interest towards skyscrapers

Very glad to see Penang booming as well. No doubt my favorite destination in Malaysia