daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Philippine Projects on the Rise > Visayas

Old April 2nd, 2011, 11:42 AM   #101
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

Likes (Received): 6185

Ayala Land unveiling integrated community

The country’s leading developer, Ayala Land launches yet another integrated, master-planned and mixed-use community in Negros Occidental, a press release from the firm said.

Known for its master-planned communities the likes of the Makati Business District, Bonifacio Global City, Nuvali in Laguna and the Cebu Business Park, Ayala Land is set to unveil North Point at Talisay City tonight, a press release from the firm said.

Recognized as the choice residential address in Negros, with the communities of Ayala North Point, Verdana Homes Plantazionne and Verdana Homes Asyana already in place, North Point will soon have even more components to make it a truly mixed-use community, the press release also said.

More options for affordable living will be available with Avida Village North Point and Amaia Scapes North Point. To offer the complete live-work-play convenience, a BPO campus starting with Ayala North Point Technohub, a PEZA-registered IT Park, is also being developed. And to serve the needs of the growing community, a retail area will soon rise within the community.

This emerging 200-hectare master-planned estate will have a full-line of residential villages, plus commercial buildings, a retail center, landscaped parks and educational facilities, the press release said.

Today, Ayala Land showcases this developments with open house activities and tours for Verdana Homes Asyana, Avida Village North Point and Amaia Scapes North Point. In the evening, North Point will be formally launched in a grand fête along Gen. Aniceto Lacson Ave., it added.*
bacolodchamp no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old April 3rd, 2011, 06:01 AM   #102
@dark spirit
last time i checked...

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV111 View Post
AYALA TECHNOHUB
1/9 buildings

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr
------------------------------------------
@dark spirit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2011, 03:28 AM   #103
Linguine
leisure cook

Likes (Received): 3523

1st 'fully integrated' Ayala Land community launched in Negros

Monday, April 4, 2011

RECOGNIZING Negros Occidental as a key growth area in Western Visayas, leading real estate developer Ayala Land formally launched the region’s first “fully-integrated and master-planned community” dubbed Ayala North Point (ANP) last April 2 in Talisay City.

Ayala Land head for Visayas and Mindanao (VisMin) Emilio Tumbocon said “creating integrated mixed-used communities is essential to our expansion plans. These developments incorporate commercial, residential, retail and office spaces which complement each other to provide a live-work-play convenience for the community.”

This fully integrated community, located in a 215-hectare prime land amid the bustling cities of Bacolod and Silay, features themed residential and commercial developments that “make up a robust business district and growth center” expected to “spur economic development and enhance the social landscape in Negros.”

These include the Plantazionne Verdana Homes (PVH), Ayala’s “first affordable subdivision in the VisMin region where the clustered lot design encourages community interaction among families and friends living close to each other. Plantazionne focuses on the needs of families, overseas workers, professionals, entrepreneurs and retirees for a secure and beautiful community.” As of the March 29, 2011 inventory, 586 of its 587 saleable lots were already sold.

Verdana Homes Asyana, on the other hand, is envisioned as a community “for active families and showcases the best of Asian designs through modern Asian architecture. Some 118 of its 247 total lot inventory are still up for grabs through various financing options.

Avida Village is an 18.11-hectare residential development offering house and lot packages with 945 total saleable units. Priced from P1.6 million to P2 million, it targets “young, established and successful Negrenses who want to live in an exclusive community with the ready convenience of buying a house and lot package.”

Amaia Scapes, a sub-land of Avida, “caters to the broad affordable market segment” with its house and lot (H&L) package price ranging from P650,000 to P1.2 million. There are 1,553 total H&L units available through Pag-ibig and other financing schemes.

For the office and commercial component, a BPO campus starting with ANP’s techno hub -- an IT Park that is already registered by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (Peza) -- is also being developed, Tumbocon said. Target completion for this two-level structure that has a gross leasable area of 5,000 square meters is on June 2011.

A two-storey building with 13 classrooms for nursery and office areas had also been developed in a 5-hectare lot. “Plans for expansion of this development include a sports complex and auditorium, among others.” There is also a gasoline station with a convenience store as well as other utilities provided within the community.

Tumbocon also committed “to continue to shape Negros’ landscape and to cater to the growing needs of the market in the region.” (CGC)

Published in the Sun.Star Bacolod newspaper on April 04, 2011.
Linguine no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2011, 04:47 AM   #104
Linguine
leisure cook

Ayala North Point Assured of Sufficient Water and Electricity

By Gil Alfredo B. Severino

Who are the investors in their right minds would locate in an area without sufficient water and electricity supply? Where will the Local Government Units (LGU) learned how to build and run a city?

For investors and LGU governance alike, the 200 hectare Ayala North Point fully integrated, master-planned community in Negros which was launched over the weekend is assured of an all sufficient deep well water sources augmented by the Talisay City Water District, according to its General Manager Therese Borromeo.

Sufficiency of water is a "non-negotiable" basic essential service for the survival of a community, not just a subdivision, composes of Ayala North Point, Verdana Homes, Plantazionne, Verdana Homes Asyana, and soon, the affordable homes of Avida Village North Point and Amaia Scapes North Point.

Water is not just available, Borromeo explained, but that the flood-free Ayala Land North Point Community has excellent "after use water drainage system" which releases water to its vicinity river, "cleaner than the water of these river itself."

Indeed, a microcosm of what a city should be in terms of maintaining ecological balance needed to sustain life, which is the mission of the Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC) which is the "preservation of the environment and the development of the communities we are doing business in."

Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc. engaged in integrated property management services including building administration and maintenance, lease administration activities, commercial center and subdivision maintenance, and special technical services.

Central Negros Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Ceneco) on the other hand said that as a matter of their social responsibility, the employment component of the Ayala North Point fully integrated master-planned community like any other employment generation entity within its franchise area, is assured electricity supply priority allocation, for as long as Negros is assured of electricity generation supply within the Visayan Grid.

Part of the integrated master-planned community is the construction of the Ayala Land North Point Technohub envisioned to be a fully integrated information technology (IT) and IT-enabled services community backed by several low-rise Business Process Outsourcing facilities with a total gross leasable area (GLA) of about 40,000 square meters.

Other than the Technohub the construction of which is almost done and presently has eight prospective locators therefore projected to generate some 15,000 jobs will be supported by a retail commercial center component near the main entrance of the North Point. Borromeo, while leading the tour of the Technohub and the Ayala low cost Avida Village North Point and Amaia Scapes North Point disclosed that the former is now presidentially proclaimed under the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) as the first IT Park outside of Bacolod.

The presence of the Ayala investments in Negros Occidental marks an addition to the regional economic growth through the BPO industry, not just in the Island of Negros but for the entire region as well.*

http://www.ndb-online.com/apr0411/ne...nd+Electricity
Old April 9th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #105
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

Likes (Received): 6185

8 locators in 1 building alone and generates 15,000 jobs!!! that's WOW. something that all negrenses should look forward to.
bacolodchamp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2011, 05:20 AM   #106
Linguine
leisure cook

[QUOTE=greenflare;76323267]
Ayala Tecnohub Campus Update ... Shot a week ago

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr
Old April 20th, 2011, 06:35 AM   #107
@dark spirit
last time i checked...

Building 1 looking really good!
As what you said Sir LINGUINE, NEXT BUILDING PLEASE!
Old April 20th, 2011, 06:50 AM   #108
Linguine
leisure cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by @dark spirit View Post

Building 1 looking really good!
As what you said Sir LINGUINE, NEXT BUILDING PLEASE!

Yeah, seven more to go...(kuno)...hehe...
Old April 20th, 2011, 06:59 AM   #109
@dark spirit
last time i checked...

Gani man, to be safe, butangan ta "kuno"!
Basi bala hambalon ta karon nga nangangarap ng gising!

OK, i'll edit my post, "NEXT SEVEN BUILDINGS PLEASE"!
Old April 22nd, 2011, 08:49 AM   #110
Linguine
leisure cook

posted by SUV111

image hosted on flickr

[QUOTE=greenflare;76323267]

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr
Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:24 AM   #111
greenflare

[QUOTE=Linguine;76490919]posted by SUV111

image hosted on flickr

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenflare View Post

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr
The last time i took a shot of building 1, I tried to go near the facade, but the guard stopped me .. hehe damo2x sa pamangkot ... ti wala ko na lang na kuhaan ang facade eh.. hehe this time siguro almost done na gid sa ...
greenflare no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 02:03 PM   #112
mAiNsTrEaMhunter
Sun Worshipper

Likes (Received): 406

wow! maganda at maunlad ang Talisay City nyo lalong-lalo na dahil nandjan ang Ayala!

Happy Easter mga migs!
mAiNsTrEaMhunter no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2011, 09:43 PM   #113
@dark spirit
last time i checked...

posted by greenflare
(from the main thread)
edited by me!

Ayala Technohub Campus Building 1 Update ... 04/27/2011

Old May 9th, 2011, 05:29 AM   #114
Fly2Bacolod
The City of Smiles

Likes (Received): 1

can't wait for the next building and for the retail strip...
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:30 AM   #115
greenflare

Updates ... 05/14/2011 from the BUS shots

Works are now concentrated on the interiors thats why only few workers are visible outside...
Old May 15th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #116
dandman
Think Solutions

Likes (Received): 17

thanks greenflare for always keeping us up to date with what's going (and really appreciate the pictures). I'm based abroad..and I do get all my info. regarding Ayala North Point progress...and Bacolod as a whole, here, and at the other thread.
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:01 AM   #117
greenflare

You're welcome and its a pleasure @dandman ... feel free to join us in the main thread (Bacolod City and Negros Occidental Province Thread) , we will be very glad to have you there ...
Old May 20th, 2011, 04:01 AM   #118
Fly2Bacolod
The City of Smiles

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenflare View Post
Updates ... 05/14/2011 from the BUS shots

Works are now concentrated on the interiors thats why only few workers are visible outside...

thanks for the updates @greenflare... :okay;
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:52 PM   #119
joeff

@greenflare: Can I ask for the link of Bacolod City and Negros Occidental Province Thread 103? Wala b link sa Compiled threads.. =(

Thanks,
Joeff
joeff no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #120
pomperadz@yahoo.com
navigrapher

Likes (Received): 1890

Feel free to join us sa main bacolod thread migs..

here's the link:

Bacolod Main Thread 103

Compiled Bacolod Thread

Tara biyahe tayo..visit my PHOTO GALLERY

one ISLAND. one DESTINATION. one NEGROS.one REGION

Last edited by pomperadz@yahoo.com; May 20th, 2011 at 03:12 PM.
pomperadz@yahoo.com no está en línea   Reply With Quote