daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > United States Urban Issues > Northeast and MidAtlantic

Northeast and MidAtlantic » Development News | Includes DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY, CT, RI, VT, NH, MA, ME

Old April 1st, 2006, 08:07 PM   #21
Third of a kind
metrocard millionaire

Likes (Received): 1

well I wouldn't go with craigslist there are alot of other places you can find out from, though they're not on the internet..man laminus, you can find alot cheaper than $1100 in the heights i know from experience, same w/ journal sq..I know a few heads who just got an apt around there and its not bad..they pay around 8 but i'm not sure how big the spot is.

its a very understandable price that your paying for your apt in HP, NJ
you'll find a good affordable place when you move up to north jers man.

Sponsored Links

Old April 1st, 2006, 08:32 PM   #22
lammius
Jersey FRESH

Likes (Received): 0

Yeah, and if I look into northern Hudson (Weehawken, UC, WNY, etc) or Essex County there's cheaper stuff too. Cheap 1-BRs in Hudson Co that are transit-accessible are a tough find. And I just don't want to have a roommate. I'm fed up with that.

The thing with craigslist that's great is many of the apartments have no broker fee. I'm not trying to pay 1-1.5 mo security PLUS 1-1.5 mo broker fee! On a $1000 apt that's $2000-3000 up front just to move in!
Old April 3rd, 2006, 03:27 PM   #23
WZ1
Borat Sagdiev

Likes (Received): 8

its not so bad, the washer dryer really is good, same with the full size bath and washroom, those things really make a difference.. you also have to take in to consideration i have a full brand new gym, movie theatre room, and rooftop padio with gas bbq's that i can use included with the price..

Zenfolio: Urban North America
WZ1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2006, 09:14 PM   #24
lammius
Jersey FRESH

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WZ1
its not so bad, the washer dryer really is good, same with the full size bath and washroom, those things really make a difference.. you also have to take in to consideration i have a full brand new gym, movie theatre room, and rooftop padio with gas bbq's that i can use included with the price..
Wow those are amazing amenities! Without knowing anything about the Toronto rental market, I'd say you got quite a good deal!