daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Urban Planning



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old June 21st, 2011, 10:37 AM   #3681
Moon's Eye
Registered User
 
Moon's Eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Balamban
Posts: 58
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerfish View Post
@ moon eye
ha ha maybe it is you who should try to remember your english comprehension. because basing on your comment, you seem to have missed the points i have been bringing out here!

you said he has answered my sentiments already? are you sure?
so what was his answer regarding the same issue i have been bringing here again and again about the intersections that these BRT will be passing through especially if he insisted on using BRT for intercity travel without sacrificing travel time? can you answer that very specific question?

well, you said we've been talking about this for years. you should have read all the materials i have posted here before. unfortunately that thread was deleted because some people opted to post stupid comments on it. but you can help yourself by using the internet and try to educate your mind some more..

dont get me wrong zidlakan is my idol too in many ways! i have never met zid in my life nor have crossed paths with him before. so why are you suggesting that i have personal grudge with zidlakan?


@parchie. yes, you are right thaT if there is no studies that will back up your claim you better shut up... you mean to say that zidlakan should shut up too because right now he cant show us any studies to support the viability of intercity BRT for metro cebu? pls. correct me if im wrong...
@Archerfish... I hear you, maybe I missed the particular point you raised but I guess most of all were already being answered by Sir Zid. No offense, me too am a pro LRT/MRT but after reading the information presented here, in my mind I said… okay, it’s promising, let’s give it a try. I was just annoyed really, because from what I understand based on all your posts here, it seems to me like you are still have not gotten over with the decision to use BRT instead of LRT/MRT. I believed Sir Zid have done everything he could already, explaining every possible based on technicalities. If you just go over, read and understand all the information being presented here, maybe you will be enlightened .

In response to the Intersection problem, let me post my dreamed solution for that: “why not use an underground tunnel or just simply have a fly over intended only for BRT in a case of intersection?”. Tunnel specifically in the Fuente Osmena Circle with entry and exit points for riders maybe inside/outside the circle, I think this is worth imagining.

But anyway, BRT is still on FS stage, maybe they have a better solution for this, we’ll just wait, okay?
Moon's Eye no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:29 PM   #3682
MatudNilaBaby
BANNED
 
MatudNilaBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cebu and los angeles
Posts: 1,715
Likes (Received): 340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon's Eye View Post
@Archerfish... I hear you, maybe I missed the particular point you raised but I guess most of all were already being answered by Sir Zid. No offense, me too am a pro LRT/MRT but after reading the information presented here, in my mind I said… okay, it’s promising, let’s give it a try. I was just annoyed really, because from what I understand based on all your posts here, it seems to me like you are still have not gotten over with the decision to use BRT instead of LRT/MRT. I believed Sir Zid have done everything he could already, explaining every possible based on technicalities. If you just go over, read and understand all the information being presented here, maybe you will be enlightened .

In response to the Intersection problem, let me post my dreamed solution for that: “why not use an underground tunnel or just simply have a fly over intended only for BRT in a case of intersection?”. Tunnel specifically in the Fuente Osmena Circle with entry and exit points for riders maybe inside/outside the circle, I think this is worth imagining.

But anyway, BRT is still on FS stage, maybe they have a better solution for this, we’ll just wait, okay?
mas gamay siguro ang gasto sa fly over kaysa tunnel. i have seen a bus stop nga flyover diri sa metro transit system nila. so dunay morag ramp nga magsaka ang bus kon moabot na sa intersection. mosaka sa taas asa didto i unload ang mga pasahero which will make the pedestrian lanes under it less congested. inig human mudolhog nalang pud ang bus ngadto sa regular road unya ang mga pasahero monaog nalang pud via stairs or escalator. possible na imong idea and fuente osmena is the ideal place kay may wide space pa siya although unsa naman kaha ang looks sa fuente kon dunay flyover sa duol sa eskina. unless kon duna gyud aesthetic design sa flyover nga maka enhance sa look sa area.
MatudNilaBaby no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:23 AM   #3683
archerfish
Registered User
 
archerfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 220
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon's Eye View Post
@Archerfish... I hear you, maybe I missed the particular point you raised but I guess most of all were already being answered by Sir Zid. No offense, me too am a pro LRT/MRT but after reading the information presented here, in my mind I said… okay, it’s promising, let’s give it a try. I was just annoyed really, because from what I understand based on all your posts here, it seems to me like you are still have not gotten over with the decision to use BRT instead of LRT/MRT. I believed Sir Zid have done everything he could already, explaining every possible based on technicalities. If you just go over, read and understand all the information being presented here, maybe you will be enlightened .

In response to the Intersection problem, let me post my dreamed solution for that: “why not use an underground tunnel or just simply have a fly over intended only for BRT in a case of intersection?”. Tunnel specifically in the Fuente Osmena Circle with entry and exit points for riders maybe inside/outside the circle, I think this is worth imagining.

But anyway, BRT is still on FS stage, maybe they have a better solution for this, we’ll just wait, okay?
dong moon's eye.. good luck on your dream solution bai!
archerfish no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:25 AM   #3684
archerfish
Registered User
 
archerfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 220
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatudNilaBaby View Post
mas gamay siguro ang gasto sa fly over kaysa tunnel. i have seen a bus stop nga flyover diri sa metro transit system nila. so dunay morag ramp nga magsaka ang bus kon moabot na sa intersection. mosaka sa taas asa didto i unload ang mga pasahero which will make the pedestrian lanes under it less congested. inig human mudolhog nalang pud ang bus ngadto sa regular road unya ang mga pasahero monaog nalang pud via stairs or escalator. possible na imong idea and fuente osmena is the ideal place kay may wide space pa siya although unsa naman kaha ang looks sa fuente kon dunay flyover sa duol sa eskina. unless kon duna gyud aesthetic design sa flyover nga maka enhance sa look sa area.
correct!
archerfish no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:27 AM   #3685
Moon's Eye
Registered User
 
Moon's Eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Balamban
Posts: 58
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerfish View Post
dong moon's eye.. good luck on your dream solution bai!
at least i'm offering a solution here

no comment....
Moon's Eye no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:37 AM   #3686
Moon's Eye
Registered User
 
Moon's Eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Balamban
Posts: 58
Likes (Received): 9

[QOUTE]Originally Posted by MatudNilaBaby
mas gamay siguro ang gasto sa fly over kaysa tunnel. i have seen a bus stop nga flyover diri sa metro transit system nila. so dunay morag ramp nga magsaka ang bus kon moabot na sa intersection. mosaka sa taas asa didto i unload ang mga pasahero which will make the pedestrian lanes under it less congested. inig human mudolhog nalang pud ang bus ngadto sa regular road unya ang mga pasahero monaog nalang pud via stairs or escalator. possible na imong idea and fuente osmena is the ideal place kay may wide space pa siya although unsa naman kaha ang looks sa fuente kon dunay flyover sa duol sa eskina. unless kon duna gyud aesthetic design sa flyover nga maka enhance sa look sa area.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerfish View Post
correct!
Yes, correct unya gamay sad gasto if ang whole stretch from Bulacao to Jones or all the way to Mandaue kay overhead train tracks
Moon's Eye no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 02:07 AM   #3687
Parchie
Registered User
 
Parchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,295
Likes (Received): 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon's Eye View Post

Yes, correct unya gamay sad gasto if ang whole stretch from Bulacao to Jones or all the way to Mandaue kay overhead train tracks
Kata-as gud ana bai! Mao nay "gamay" nimo? "irony" or plain language?
__________________
"For want of a nail, the horse's shoe was lost. For want of a shoe, the horse was lost. For want of a horse, the rider was lost. For want of a rider, the battle was lost. And for want of a battle, the kingdom was lost." - George Herbert wrote in 1640. A small error leads to bigger ones and causes ships to sink!
Parchie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:28 AM   #3688
Moon's Eye
Registered User
 
Moon's Eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Balamban
Posts: 58
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parchie View Post
Kata-as gud ana bai! Mao nay "gamay" nimo? "irony" or plain language?

dili ba ubyos

naa man gud nangutana (usa ka forumer dire MRT/LRT advocate) unsaon kuno pag sulbad sa intersection problem if using BRT, then ako tubag kay tunnel or overpass, nya naa ni comment nga okay pero mahal lang daw ang tunnel. Unya kini nga isa ka MRT/LRT advocate ni Agree. Pero kun imo huna2on ang MRT/LRT mag problema sad baya ug intersection, unya unsa man pod solution sa MRT/LRT? Mao ako gi tubag nga gamay ra pod ug gasto kong ang whole stretch kay i-overhead train tracks. Lain man sad kaau kong sa intersection lang ang overhead track, murag ni sakay ta caterpillar ani sa kanang naay pista2. dbah?
Moon's Eye no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 03:37 AM   #3689
archerfish
Registered User
 
archerfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 220
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerfish View Post
for me bai i would prefer to have one like these from north to south of cebu island..



Buses and Trucks are the surge of road maintenance and road safety no matter where or what stretch we're talking about.

We MUST shift to passenger and freight rail capacity throughout the country and make rail freight competitive and enforce truck restrictions; eg. like weight loading restrictions, etc..

Trucks should be only the local delivery method of choice. For a well-functioning national road network, long-distance freight needs to use rail as transport method of choice. that is what advance economies are doing.. we should learn from them too.
archerfish no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2011, 06:45 AM   #3690
BeaverQube
Registered User
 
BeaverQube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 501
Likes (Received): 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerfish View Post
Buses and Trucks are the surge of road maintenance and road safety no matter where or what stretch we're talking about.

We MUST shift to passenger and freight rail capacity throughout the country and make rail freight competitive and enforce truck restrictions; eg. like weight loading restrictions, etc..

Trucks should be only the local delivery method of choice. For a well-functioning national road network, long-distance freight needs to use rail as transport method of choice. that is what advance economies are doing.. we should learn from them too.
Aren't these the trains running now to Bicol? (di ba donated ang mga 'to ng Japan?)
BeaverQube no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2011, 09:06 PM   #3691
vishaya
P.Eng., Structural
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cebu; British Columbia (et alibi)
Posts: 157
Likes (Received): 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon's Eye View Post
dili ba ubyos

naa man gud nangutana (usa ka forumer dire MRT/LRT advocate) unsaon kuno pag sulbad sa intersection problem if using BRT, then ako tubag kay tunnel or overpass, nya naa ni comment nga okay pero mahal lang daw ang tunnel. Unya kini nga isa ka MRT/LRT advocate ni Agree. Pero kun imo huna2on ang MRT/LRT mag problema sad baya ug intersection, unya unsa man pod solution sa MRT/LRT? Mao ako gi tubag nga gamay ra pod ug gasto kong ang whole stretch kay i-overhead train tracks. Lain man sad kaau kong sa intersection lang ang overhead track, murag ni sakay ta caterpillar ani sa kanang naay pista2. dbah?
kay libre man magdamgo, subway is the solution!, walay eyesore kay obviously underground man tanan hasta stations. unya to solve intersections, build multilevel underground tracks. para convenient sa mga cebuano, build also underground malls sa major stations. unya buhat sad ta ug maglev para sa byahe to santander or bogo or daan bantayan. pun-an pa gyud nato ug dedicated freight rail para sa mga utanon, bisag 100 freight cars lang for each locomotive, OK na.

mura man pud ug japan ug shanghai! para sa mga nagdamgo, money is not the issue.

.... but i need to wake up now.
__________________
...nanghinaot nga puhon mulambo pag-ayo ang akong pinalanggang sugbu, uban ang panginabuhi sa mga uyamot kung kaigsoonang bisaya...

Ein' feste Burg ist unser Gott

Last edited by vishaya; July 7th, 2011 at 09:22 PM.
vishaya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2011, 09:12 AM   #3692
archerfish
Registered User
 
archerfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 220
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishaya View Post
kay libre man magdamgo, subway is the solution!, walay eyesore kay obviously underground man tanan hasta stations. unya to solve intersections, build multilevel underground tracks. para convenient sa mga cebuano, build also underground malls sa major stations. unya buhat sad ta ug maglev para sa byahe to santander or bogo or daan bantayan. pun-an pa gyud nato ug dedicated freight rail para sa mga utanon, bisag 100 freight cars lang for each locomotive, OK na.

mura man pud ug japan ug shanghai! para sa mga nagdamgo, money is not the issue.

.... but i need to wake up now.
yes you need to wake up bai kay grabe ang traffic sa gawas..ma late ka sa trabaho nimo dong!
archerfish no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2011, 02:31 AM   #3693
vishaya
P.Eng., Structural
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cebu; British Columbia (et alibi)
Posts: 157
Likes (Received): 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerfish View Post
yes you need to wake up bai kay grabe ang traffic sa gawas..ma late ka sa trabaho nimo dong!
pagla-literal man nimo noy oi!

there's no traffic issues from where I am, moreover, I work 'flex time', I can go to work anytime i want.

sorry for the OT folks...
__________________
...nanghinaot nga puhon mulambo pag-ayo ang akong pinalanggang sugbu, uban ang panginabuhi sa mga uyamot kung kaigsoonang bisaya...

Ein' feste Burg ist unser Gott
vishaya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2011, 10:31 AM   #3694
archerfish
Registered User
 
archerfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 220
Likes (Received): 0

mao lagi sir..dili ko kasing bright nimo LOL! ah! ahente diay ka og insurance siguro sir! or basin model kaha.. did you ride the train sir? or did you ride the bus?
archerfish no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #3695
Parchie
Registered User
 
Parchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,295
Likes (Received): 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerfish View Post
mao lagi sir..dili ko kasing bright nimo LOL! ah! ahente diay ka og insurance siguro sir! or basin model kaha.. did you ride the train sir? or did you ride the bus?
Ako la'y tubag bai! Did you walk ra bai! hehehehe
__________________
"For want of a nail, the horse's shoe was lost. For want of a shoe, the horse was lost. For want of a horse, the rider was lost. For want of a rider, the battle was lost. And for want of a battle, the kingdom was lost." - George Herbert wrote in 1640. A small error leads to bigger ones and causes ships to sink!
Parchie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #3696
vishaya
P.Eng., Structural
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cebu; British Columbia (et alibi)
Posts: 157
Likes (Received): 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parchie View Post
Ako la'y tubag bai! Did you walk ra bai! hehehehe
nanghuwan ra ko ug lana sa naga bai. (no offense sa mga taga-naga ha!)

bitaw, back to topic na. nilihis man - mura man ug padung personal issues na kung tubayan (which is irrelevant and very immature to engage with).

i will try to answer the last question though: I did rode LRT in Manila back then (there was only one line that time, Baclaran - Monumento). It's nice when you're in the train (above ground - but it ruined the whole Taft avenue on street level - especially the street level of Carriedo station and nearby stations). I also rode subways and train lines in Japan extensively (daily commute) and I really like it - especially the Shinkansen (bullet train). I like the tram and trains in Germany too. I rode trains and buses (both greyhound and city transit) in north america. I also tried all kinds of buses - from high end middle east buses (volvo's and mercedes benz), buses in philippines, south america, even buses in rural vietnam (riding with chickens, frogs and everything else).

to drive the point - yes, i know (and rode) different types of transport sytems. if it is only based on personal preference, it would be nice for Cebu to have a 'properly planned' advance train transporation systems similar to developed countries. As discussed oved and over again here in SSC, the costs associated with such sytems is 'prohibitive' (as pointed by someone before - was it you Parchie?) so why are we still insisting on it? it is becoming irritating to go back again and again in circles with the same arguments. lolo pa nako pasultihon, 'mura na ta ug tyubibo ani'.

i do believe in due time we will have such systems (the optimist in me) if our economy remains on track as it is now, fifteen, twenty years maybe?
__________________
...nanghinaot nga puhon mulambo pag-ayo ang akong pinalanggang sugbu, uban ang panginabuhi sa mga uyamot kung kaigsoonang bisaya...

Ein' feste Burg ist unser Gott

Last edited by vishaya; July 14th, 2011 at 11:30 PM.
vishaya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #3697
Parchie
Registered User
 
Parchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,295
Likes (Received): 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishaya View Post
nanghuwan ra ko ug lana sa naga bai. (no offense sa mga taga-naga ha!)

bitaw, back to topic na. nilihis man - mura man ug padung personal issues na kung tubayan (which is irrelevant and very immature to engage with).

i will try to answer the last question though: I did rode LRT in Manila back then (there was only one line that time, Baclaran - Monumento). It's nice when you're in the train (above ground - but it ruined the whole Taft avenue on street level - especially the street level of Carriedo station and nearby stations). I also rode subways and train lines in Japan extensively (daily commute) and I really like it - especially the Shinkansen (bullet train). I like the tram and trains in Germany too. I rode trains and buses (both greyhound and city transit) in north america. I also tried all kinds of buses - from high end middle east buses (volvo's and mercedes benz), buses in philippines, south america, even buses in rural vietnam (riding with chickens, frogs and everything else).

to drive the point - yes, i know (and rode) different types of transport sytems. if it is only based on personal preference, it would be nice for Cebu to have a 'properly planned' advance train transporation systems similar to developed countries. As discussed oved and over again here in SSC, the costs associated with such sytems is 'prohibitive' (as pointed by someone before - was it you Parchie?) so why are we still insisting on it? it is becoming irritating to go back again and again in circles with the same arguments. lolo pa nako pasultihon, 'mura na ta ug tyubibo ani'.

i do believe in due time we will have such systems (the optimist in me) if our economy remains on track as it is now, fifteen, twenty years maybe?
I think it was the BRT main proponent, Engr. Villarete who spelled-out the cost-benefits aspects of having train systems here and on the BRT thread, sir. If my memory serves me right, I was asking for your definitions of some terms in relation to projects go, no-go criteria specifically your statement on having policy decision-makers with "feet planted on the ground". The point I was driving at is that whatever projects aimed at public service should be pursued even if the EIIR/ FIIR are not that rosy. How then are they to provide public service if all they see is money in return? If public money is for the public service, that is.

The fact is, most public agency managers are losing the "public" portion of public service. Government officers think like business managers and lean on the business/money aspect of each project proposals; they avoid measurements on the intangible and sometimes unseen "public service" values. I surfed the internet and found this fitting "cut' n paste":
"private sector managers are more apt to support budget decisions made with analysis and less likely to support them when bargaining is applied. Public sector managers are less likely to support budget decisions backed by analysis and more likely to support those that are derived from bargaining with agency people." - Paul C. Nutt, (2006 - PMRA)
Above-posted differences are somehow merged into one, with the entry of business-oriented managers into our public offices; e.g. most of them count the beans and discard "public service" as part of their decision-making considerations. I was looking for some answers as to the why's on this abrupt changes!
__________________
"For want of a nail, the horse's shoe was lost. For want of a shoe, the horse was lost. For want of a horse, the rider was lost. For want of a rider, the battle was lost. And for want of a battle, the kingdom was lost." - George Herbert wrote in 1640. A small error leads to bigger ones and causes ships to sink!
Parchie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #3698
archerfish
Registered User
 
archerfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 220
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parchie View Post
Ako la'y tubag bai! Did you walk ra bai! hehehehe
archerfish no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #3699
archerfish
Registered User
 
archerfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 220
Likes (Received): 0

[QUOTE=Parchie;81478128]I think it was the BRT main proponent, Engr. Villarete who spelled-out the cost-benefits aspects of having train systems here and on the BRT thread, sir. If my memory serves me right, I was asking for your definitions of some terms in relation to projects go, no-go criteria specifically your statement on having policy decision-makers with "feet planted on the ground". The point I was driving at is that whatever projects aimed at public service should be pursued even if the EIIR/ FIIR are not that rosy. How then are they to provide public service if all they see is money in return? If public money is for the public service, that is.

The fact is, most public agency managers are losing the "public" portion of public service. Government officers think like business managers and lean on the business/money aspect of each project proposals; they avoid measurements on the intangible and sometimes unseen "public service" values. I surfed the internet and found this fitting "cut' n paste":
"private sector managers are more apt to support budget decisions made with analysis and less likely to support them when bargaining is applied. Public sector managers are less likely to support budget decisions backed by analysis and more likely to support those that are derived from bargaining with agency people." - Paul C. Nutt, (2006 - PMRA)
Above-posted differences are somehow merged into one, with the entry of business-oriented managers into our public offices; e.g. most of them count the beans and discard "public service" as part of their decision-making considerations. I was looking for some answers as to the why's on this abrupt changes![/QUOTE]

maybe because a lot of them finished MBA courses here and there? there are some government executives taking up courses too at Asian Institute of Management(AIM). and you know what is being taught there right? it is how to make lots of money efficiently..and effortlessly!
archerfish no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #3700
Parchie
Registered User
 
Parchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,295
Likes (Received): 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerfish View Post
maybe because a lot of them finished MBA courses here and there? there are some government executives taking up courses too at Asian Institute of Management(AIM). and you know what is being taught there right? it is how to make lots of money efficiently..and effortlessly!
Hehehe. Ug MBA lang, morag kulang, IMO. Masters in Public Administration (MPA) unta ang mas ha-um alang sa public sector "managers to be" or aspiring public agency officers.
__________________
"For want of a nail, the horse's shoe was lost. For want of a shoe, the horse was lost. For want of a horse, the rider was lost. For want of a rider, the battle was lost. And for want of a battle, the kingdom was lost." - George Herbert wrote in 1640. A small error leads to bigger ones and causes ships to sink!
Parchie no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
cebu

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu