daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > West Africa > ECOWAS Countries

ECOWAS Countries Pays CEDEAO

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 27th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #21
igbinalex

Likes (Received): 0

you and your big mouth as if you know better mr herachioble. you no ordinary ekpe and you mouth badly about other people's effort
igbinalex no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old November 27th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #22
markuk

Its really fantastic.thanks for this post.
markuk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #23
Arab_Hafez

Likes (Received): 55

one language doesnt mean unity... im an Arab, and i know that for a fact, we have 22 Arab speaking countries, and the rulers decide to NOT unify their lands with another, because they simply want power for themselves... and this will easily be the case in West Africa's Lacked Democratic states...
Arab_Hafez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 12:22 AM   #24
GUOSA_LANGUAGE.TV

If one language did not unite the Arabic world it does not mean that it will not unite the East Africans, the United States, Canada, Europe and so on. Thanks.
GUOSA_LANGUAGE.TV no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2015, 09:33 AM   #25
ALEX G. IGBINEWEKA

SWAHILI FOR THE EAST, GUOSA FOR THE WEST AFRICA

I just now stumbled into this highly educative web site. While thanking Skyscraper for this panel of discussion board, I am further intrigued by the negative, neutral and positive comments of the commentators. Some wrote very objectively and some to their own insufficient knowledge of the Guosa language. Guosa is a language by the West Africans, from the West Africans and for the West Africans themselves. This is what I called linguistic and communication democracy if Nigeria nay ECOWAS nations are to stand by what they meant by national independence from the various colonial masters.

English is good but we are not Anglophone nations. Lots of West African indigenous traditional words have no meanings and vice versa when translated even in verbatim or otherwise in the English language. Unlike words and semantics from our mother tongues, which altogether made up the Guosa language, using what we have to get what we need or “unity in diversity”.

Write now the Creativsj Channel 15 in San Jose, California has open up its TV station for the growth of the Guosa language, by giving it at least 30 minutes lesson programs to the community of San Jose – a Spanish dominant community. Whereas in Nigeria and West Africa where the language is most needed – it’s like the biblical saying that “a prophet is never without honor save in his own house”. In all, I do not have much time to argue with people who do not believe the workability of the Guosa language because man’s time on earth is very limited. Therefore, I would rather concentrate on the evolution, research, development and the “train-the-trainers” of the language, leaving Doubting Thomases for time and posterity to judge.

Artists, sculptors, scientists, researchers and evolutionist like me are specially created people from above. They see what others do not see or visualize and these people do what others cannot even attempt to do until the visions are transformed to the ordinary human eyes. The pioneers go through hell of rivers to get their visions actualized and this is where I am at the moment.

Guosa is already an established complete language and it is fully evolved to take care of our common words. Others are scientific vocabularies, medical terminologies, traditional, socio-cultural, tourism and in fact there are words for almost anything you can find in the universe- all from within the West African various language groups. This is the richest African language for generations past present and the future. All we need now is to improve, expend by incorporating more words from ECOWAS members nations because the use of words, semantics and other linguistic components are what made up a language and there are Guosa language grammatical rules for doing this.

To my doubting brothers, sisters, friends, intellectuals and academicians; I respect your views and you have the right to your negative comments or doubts. However, some times we need to step out of history to make history, otherwise the classrooms could be boring of endless repetition of same history.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about the Guosa language while I am still with you. My contact number is (510) 225-9172 Ext. 3, or Direct number: (510) 860-9619.

Also, I take this opportunity to invite you to the 2nd Annual Guosa Language International Conference scheduled to hold on the weekend of Friday August 21, 2015 through Monday August 24, 2015. Location is the Bayview Room, California State University, 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., Hayward CA 94542.
ALEX G. IGBINEWEKA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2015, 10:03 AM   #26
ALEX G. IGBINEWEKA

I just now stumbled into this highly educative web site. While thanking Skyscraper for this panel of discussion board, I am further intrigued by the negative, neutral and positive comments of the commentators. Some wrote very objectively and some to their own insufficient knowledge of the Guosa language. Guosa is a language by the West Africans, from the West Africans and for the West Africans themselves. This is what I called linguistic and communication democracy if Nigeria nay ECOWAS nations are to stand by what they meant by national independence from the various colonial masters.

English is good but we are not Anglophone nations. Lots of West African indigenous traditional words have no meanings and vice versa when translated even in verbatim or otherwise in the English language. Unlike words and semantics from our mother tongues, which altogether made up the Guosa language, using what we have to get what we need or “unity in diversity”.

Write now the Creativsj Channel 15 in San Jose, California has opened up its TV station for the growth of the Guosa language, by giving it at least 30 minutes weekly lesson programs to the community of San Jose – a Spanish dominant community. Whereas in Nigeria and West Africa where the language is most needed – it’s like the biblical saying that “a prophet is never without honor save in his own house”. In all, I do not have much time to argue with people who do not believe the workability of the Guosa language because man’s time on earth is very limited. Therefore, I would rather concentrate on the evolution, research, development and the “train-the-trainers” of the language, leaving Doubting Thomases for time and posterity to judge.

Artists, sculptors, scientists, researchers and evolutionist like me are specially created people from above. We see what others do not see or visualize and we do what others cannot even attempt to do until our visions are transformed to the ordinary human eyes. The pioneers go through hells of rivers to get their visions actualized and this is where I am at the moment.

Guosa is already an established complete language and it is fully evolved to take care of our common words. Others are scientific vocabularies, medical terminologies, traditional, socio-cultural, tourism and in fact there are words for almost anything you can find in the universe- all from within the West African various language groups. This is the richest African language for generations past present and the future. All we need now is to improve, expend by incorporating more words from ECOWAS members nations because the use of words, semantics and other linguistic components are what made up a language and there are Guosa language grammatical rules for doing this.

To my doubting brothers, sisters, friends, intellectuals and academicians; I respect your views and you have the right to your negative comments or doubts. However, some times we need to step out of history to make history, otherwise the classrooms could be boring of endless repetition of same history.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about the Guosa language while I am still with you. My contact number is (510) 225-9172 Ext. 3, or Direct number: (510) 860-9619.

Also, I take this opportunity to invite you to the 2nd Annual Guosa Language International Conference scheduled to hold on the weekend of Friday August 21, 2015 through Monday August 24, 2015. Location is the Bayview Room, California State University, 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., Hayward CA 94542.
ALEX G. IGBINEWEKA no está en línea   Reply With Quote