daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Airports and Aviation



Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:52 PM   #1041
dickron
Registered User
 
dickron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cebu City / Pagadian City
Posts: 180
Likes (Received): 14

maau unta mahimong internation airport ang ba..hahaha..puhon
__________________
the boy with a Big Foot :)
dickron no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:52 PM   #1042
BEMBOi
Registered User
 
BEMBOi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pagadian City
Posts: 834
Likes (Received): 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickron View Post
bitaw..when kaha?


Soon... Crossfingers for now as they say... LMFAO

__________________
"The Philippines' Hongkong"

ASENSO PAGADIAN
BEMBOi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:52 PM   #1043
BEMBOi
Registered User
 
BEMBOi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pagadian City
Posts: 834
Likes (Received): 41

Manila-Pagadian-Manila Route will start on Jan.31, 2012 on Tuesday Thursday Saturday via Airphil Express....

Cebu-Pagadian-Cebu Route will start on Feb. 9, 2012 on DAILY BASIS via Airphil Express....

Thank you Airphil Express for another route to Pagadian City...
__________________
"The Philippines' Hongkong"

ASENSO PAGADIAN
BEMBOi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #1044
Jimboy
Registered User
 
Jimboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pagadian | Cebu
Posts: 81
Likes (Received): 6



Schedule of APX CEB-PAG and vv.
__________________
www.jamesannjo.wordpress.com
Jimboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #1045
dickron
Registered User
 
dickron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cebu City / Pagadian City
Posts: 180
Likes (Received): 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMBOi View Post
Manila-Pagadian-Manila Route will start on Jan.31, 2012 on Tuesday Thursday Saturday via Airphil Express....

Cebu-Pagadian-Cebu Route will start on Feb. 9, 2012 on DAILY BASIS via Airphil Express....

Thank you Airphil Express for another route to Pagadian City...
mao ba..daily basis diay ang APX..nice!
__________________
the boy with a Big Foot :)
dickron no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2011, 12:56 AM   #1046
litigs
Registered User
 
litigs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,497
Likes (Received): 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboy View Post


Schedule of APX CEB-PAG and vv.
This is indeed another welcome surprise. While its been a long time coming for APX to serve Cebu, didn't expect they would do daily right away! 5j only has 5x weekly. Will be a busy airport next year.
litigs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2011, 02:25 AM   #1047
astiguys
Registered User
 
astiguys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Minglanilla|Ozamiz|Cebu
Posts: 1,828
Likes (Received): 464

CONGRATZ PAGADIAN. surely ZamboSurnians will enjoy this two airline for having low fares
__________________
astiguys no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2011, 06:22 AM   #1048
BEMBOi
Registered User
 
BEMBOi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pagadian City
Posts: 834
Likes (Received): 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboy View Post


Schedule of APX CEB-PAG and vv.
Maayo kay naka post naka diri jim...
__________________
"The Philippines' Hongkong"

ASENSO PAGADIAN
BEMBOi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2011, 06:23 AM   #1049
BEMBOi
Registered User
 
BEMBOi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pagadian City
Posts: 834
Likes (Received): 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickron View Post
mao ba..daily basis diay ang APX..nice!

yeah...duha na jud atong choices....
__________________
"The Philippines' Hongkong"

ASENSO PAGADIAN
BEMBOi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2011, 06:24 AM   #1050
BEMBOi
Registered User
 
BEMBOi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pagadian City
Posts: 834
Likes (Received): 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by litigs View Post
This is indeed another welcome surprise. While its been a long time coming for APX to serve Cebu, didn't expect they would do daily right away! 5j only has 5x weekly. Will be a busy airport next year.
Sawalay pag duha2 sir lit... DAILY jud dayun..
__________________
"The Philippines' Hongkong"

ASENSO PAGADIAN
BEMBOi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2011, 06:24 AM   #1051
BEMBOi
Registered User
 
BEMBOi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pagadian City
Posts: 834
Likes (Received): 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by astiguys View Post
CONGRATZ PAGADIAN. surely ZamboSurnians will enjoy this two airline for having low fares
Tnx sir astig
__________________
"The Philippines' Hongkong"

ASENSO PAGADIAN
BEMBOi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2011, 06:54 AM   #1052
BEMBOi
Registered User
 
BEMBOi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pagadian City
Posts: 834
Likes (Received): 41

Cebu Pacific Air

Seat Sale Promo

Seasonís GREAT Things!


Domestic Flights

Manila to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro,
Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, General Santos, Kalibo, Ozamiz, Pagadian or Zamboanga

P688


Sale Period: Up to Dec. 11, 2011 or until seats last | Travel Period: Feb. 1 - Mar. 31, 2012



Airphil Express







Hmmmmmmmpppp.....
__________________
"The Philippines' Hongkong"

ASENSO PAGADIAN
BEMBOi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2011, 01:48 PM   #1053
litigs
Registered User
 
litigs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,497
Likes (Received): 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMBOi View Post
Cebu Pacific Air

Seat Sale Promo

Seasonís GREAT Things!


Domestic Flights

Manila to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro,
Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, General Santos, Kalibo, Ozamiz, Pagadian or Zamboanga

P688


Sale Period: Up to Dec. 11, 2011 or until seats last | Travel Period: Feb. 1 - Mar. 31, 2012



Airphil Express







Hmmmmmmmpppp.....
Just like Ozamiz, we might just see two airbus and a turboprop all in the tarmac in certain circumstances. By next year, all aircraft will now park diagonal. APX was just posting their seat sale, but how come its already marked as sold out? Are some people or agents buying this by bulk?
litigs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2011, 02:35 PM   #1054
BEMBOi
Registered User
 
BEMBOi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pagadian City
Posts: 834
Likes (Received): 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by litigs View Post
Just like Ozamiz, we might just see two airbus and a turboprop all in the tarmac in certain circumstances. By next year, all aircraft will now park diagonal. APX was just posting their seat sale, but how come its already marked as sold out? Are some people or agents buying this by bulk?

Murag sold out na jud sir...and limited raman pud
__________________
"The Philippines' Hongkong"

ASENSO PAGADIAN
BEMBOi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #1055
dashalvin
Filipinoziliano
 
dashalvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cebu, Dipolog
Posts: 2,740
Likes (Received): 238

1 seat allotment only per seat sale book through online. Mao na ako experience...
__________________
SWIGAPORE "A self-reliant supercity by 2030, financial and trading hub of the west peninsula in Southern Philippines by 2015"

Visit Other Zamboanga del Norte Threads

Dipolog Airport Thread 2
dashalvin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2011, 01:39 AM   #1056
BEMBOi
Registered User
 
BEMBOi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pagadian City
Posts: 834
Likes (Received): 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashalvin View Post
1 seat allotment only per seat sale book through online. Mao na ako experience...

hh mao ba..tnx sa info sir dash..
__________________
"The Philippines' Hongkong"

ASENSO PAGADIAN
BEMBOi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2011, 05:25 AM   #1057
litigs
Registered User
 
litigs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,497
Likes (Received): 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashalvin View Post
1 seat allotment only per seat sale book through online. Mao na ako experience...
I see, you mean only one seat sale per booking, so if you get another one, will be regular price right?
litigs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2011, 06:24 AM   #1058
dashalvin
Filipinoziliano
 
dashalvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cebu, Dipolog
Posts: 2,740
Likes (Received): 238

Quote:
Originally Posted by litigs View Post
I see, you mean only one seat sale per booking, so if you get another one, will be regular price right?
Yes that is for online booking but for travel agents, they have a couple of slots for the seat sale...
__________________
SWIGAPORE "A self-reliant supercity by 2030, financial and trading hub of the west peninsula in Southern Philippines by 2015"

Visit Other Zamboanga del Norte Threads

Dipolog Airport Thread 2
dashalvin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2011, 10:09 AM   #1059
BEMBOi
Registered User
 
BEMBOi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pagadian City
Posts: 834
Likes (Received): 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashalvin

Yes that is for online booking but for travel agents, they have a couple of slots for the seat sale...
Pero same ra ang price applied sir dash??
__________________
"The Philippines' Hongkong"

ASENSO PAGADIAN
BEMBOi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2011, 10:24 AM   #1060
dashalvin
Filipinoziliano
 
dashalvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cebu, Dipolog
Posts: 2,740
Likes (Received): 238

Murag pareha ra bem. Mangayo lng og P100 na service charge sa travel and tours.
__________________
SWIGAPORE "A self-reliant supercity by 2030, financial and trading hub of the west peninsula in Southern Philippines by 2015"

Visit Other Zamboanga del Norte Threads

Dipolog Airport Thread 2
dashalvin no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu